Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
liny195 Offline

interessiert

14.12.2019 03:37
Ladies and gentlemen. . .we made it!" Zitat · Antworten

Game day threadsMinnesota Vikings 2019 SeasonMinnesota Vikings Training Camp 2019Vikings at Saints Preseason 2019: Key Information and First Half DiscussionNew Kyle Rudolph Jersey ,217commentsLadies and gentlemen. . .we made it!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Vikings at Saints Preseason 2019: Key Information and First Half DiscussionTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailLACES OUT, BEEBE!Photo by Anthony Souffle/Star Tribune via Getty ImagesWE’RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!Yes, my friends, after a long, dark eight months without Minnesota Vikings football, the boys in purple are finally back out on the field. Tonight marks the first of the team’s four preseason contest, as they head to The Big Easy to do battle with the New Orleans Saints.Like we did for the preseason last year, we’ll be doing an Discussion Thread for each half of this game rather than doing one for each quarter. Hey, it’s the preseason for us http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-easton-jersey , too, so we’re going to ease into it a bit. So, let’s get everyone all the important info that they need for this one.Time: Friday, 9 August, 7:00 PM Central time (NFL Network replay starting at 10:00 PM Central)Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LouisianaTelevision Coverage: KMSP-9 in the Twin Cities area, and numerous other local affiliates across the land that you can see right hereRadio Coverage: KFAN-FM 100.3 is the flagship station for the Vikings Radio Network. You can also find this one on Channel 78 on either your Sirius or XM Satellite Radio, or on Channel 819 on the SiriusXM app.Line: The best line I can give you is “don’t bet on preseason football.” Seriously.Prediction: I don’t care Laquon Treadwell Jersey , and if you’re being honest with yourself you don’t care either.Three keys1) No significant injuries - Just like last year, this will be the #1 key for all four preseason contests. This is, really, the thing that matters the most, so hopefully our team can get through these games unscathed.2) How’s the offensive line look? - Yes, the starting offensive line isn’t going to get more than a series or two tonight, but it’s still exciting to see the new-look Minnesota Moving Company (™ Paul Allen). There’s also going to be some pretty nice competition for the backup spots along the offensive line, so we’ll see what kind of effect the Denver Mafia has had on things thus far.3) Who’s going to make a move? - There aren’t a lot of starting spots up for grabs on this Vikings team, so these preseason games are going to be all about which players make a name for themselves and start staking claims for backup spots. There are going to be a lot of hungry young players out on that field wearing purple tonight trying to fulfill their dreams Womens Xavier Rhodes Jersey , and we’ll get to see it all develop first-hand.Know the Foe: Canal Street ChroniclesTwitter: @DailyNorsemanFaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/TheDailyNorsemanTweets by DailyNorseman Enjoy the first half, everybody! We’ll get the Second Half Discussion thread up during halftime, so keep an eye out for it. And, for the first time this year. . .SKOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VIKINGS!!!! After an offseason of uncertainty, it appears as those the Minnesota Vikings and tight end Kyle Rudolph have mended fences.Rudolph passed along a message via his Twitter account Monday night indicating he’s staying in Minnesota.“I am honored beyond words to say that my home, our home, will always be… in Minnesota! #UnfinishedBusiness,” Rudolph wrote.According to Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com, Rudolph has agreed to a contract extension with the Vikings. He is expected to sign the deal Tuesday morning. Per Adam Schefter of ESPN.com Ben Gedeon Jersey , it’s a four-year extension worth $36 million. With the money remaining on his current deal for 2019, Rudolph will make upwards of $43 million over the next five seasons if the contract runs to its duration.Rudolph was the subject of trade talks this offseason as extension talks with the Vikings had seemingly stalled out. Rudolph made it clear he didn’t intend to take a pay cut either. However, extension talks were back in the works three weeks ago and appear to have finally gotten over the finish line.“Just under a decade ago, I received a phone call that would change my life,” Rudolph wrote. “On that day all I knew is that I would be playing in the NFL, realizing my childhood dream. What I didn’t know was the role the state of Minnesota would play in my life. Marrying my wife and establishing our home… in Minnesota. Experiencing the birth of my 3 beautiful children… in Minnesota. Starting a journey to better the lives of children dealing with a disease that doesn’t discriminate… in Minnesota. Giving everything I can possibly give, professionally and personally, to the greatest sports franchise and it’s fans… in Minnesota.”

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz