Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

10.12.2019 06:23
an eagle to end the playoff at the third Zitat · Antworten

COLOGNE, Germany -- Fabrizio Zanotti won a four-way playoff to take the BMW International Open title Sunday and become the first player from Paraguay to win on the European Tour. George Yardley Jersey . Zanotti won when No. 2-ranked Henrik Stenson conceded after failing to make a bunker shot on the fifth playoff hole. Gregory Havret of France and Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain went out on the second and fourth, respectively. The 31-year-old Zanotti earlier made seven birdies for a 7-under 65 final round to finish on 19-under 269 on the Gut Laerchenhof course. It was his second successive 65 after rounds of 72 and then 67. Stenson came close to snatching victory before the playoff but had to be content with par on the last hole. The Swede made up for two bogeys with five birdies and an eagle. He came agonizingly close to ending the playoff at the first hole. Cabrera-Bello earned his playoff place with a birdie-eagle-birdie finish. He almost made an eagle to end the playoff at the third hole as the rain began falling. Overnight leader Pablo Larrazabal, who held a three-stroke advantage, could only finish tied for eighth on 17 under after two bogeys - the Spaniards first missed shots of the week - and two birdies gave him a final round of 72. Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand, Simon Dyson of England and Welshman Jamie Donaldson finished tied for fifth on 18 under, ahead of former champions Larrazabal (2011), Danny Willett (2012), Thomas Bjorn (2000 and 2002) and Argentinas Emiliano Grillo. Spains Sergio Garcia, Irelands Shane Lowry, Englands Paul Waring and Alex Cejka - the highest placed German - were in a group of 10 players tied for 12th. James Heath scored a hole in one on the 16th hole to win a sports car. The Englishman finished 11-under 277 overall. Shake Milton Jersey . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Maurice Cheeks Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. https://www.cheap76ers.com/ .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night.Rory McIlroy lifted his spirits as he bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. McIlroys first-day 75 was his worst score in 29 rounds over the Earth Course at the Jumeirah Golf Estates, but he rallied early on Friday morning and carded six birdies against a pair of bogeys to move to one under for the event.The defending champion offset a birdie at the second by dropping a shot at the short fourth for the second day running, but he suddenly found his range with the putter and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the sixth. Rory McIlroy moved up the leaderboard with a second-round 68 The 27-year-old bogeyed the ninth, but he emulated Thursdays birdies at 14 and 18 in an error-free inward nine, holing out on the last an hour before the final pairing of Lee Westwood and Julien Quesne had begun their rounds. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price McIlroy, out in the second group of the day alongside Ryder Cup team-mate Andy Sullivan, admitted afterwards it was rare for him to have such an early tee time. McIlroy was out in the second group of the day with Andy Sullivan Its been a while actually, he told Sky Sports 4. Obviously its not what Im used to here. I played well here quite a few times in the past and yesterday was disappointing, but I played a bit better today. Hopefully Ill get a couple more hours in bed tomorrow morning. Live European Tour Golf November 19, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Any time I get to play with Sully, I really enjoy it. Julius Erving Jersey. We both played better and had a good laugh out there and enjoyed it. And in fairness, I was looking forward to getting out this morning, because I felt the greens yesterday afternoon got very grainy and quite difficult to read. I felt like I had a chance to hole some more putts and I was able to do that.Mentally yesterday I was still on holiday I think. I was very, very flat and just wasnt really with it, wasnt at the races. Yeah, I felt a bit better out there today, but yeah, just wasnt quite with it yesterday. McIlroy felt the greens were easier to read early in the day I guess if Im within sort of eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance. If Im too far back, then I dont think Ill be able to make up that much ground. But if I can keep improving each and every day, then I might not be too far away at the end of the week.Ive shot some really good scores here in the past, and if I can emulate that and shoot a couple really good ones over the weekend, Id be happy enough going into the break.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Westwoods World Cup snub Mannequin Challenge in Dubai Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz