Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

10.12.2019 06:06
It wasnt the best round that Ive played Zitat · Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - An unrelenting Rory McIlroy secured his second Dubai Desert Classic title in six years with a 2-under 70 in the final round to win by three shots on Sunday. Benito Santiago Jersey Cubs .The Northern Irishmans 22-under 266 total matched the lowest in the history of the tournament, set by Stephen Gallacher in 2013 and Thomas Bjorn in 2001.The top-ranked McIlroy, whose win here in 2009 was his first as a professional, made just three birdies Sunday but kept mistakes off his card. His only bogey of the round came on the par-3 seventh hole at Emirates Golf Clubs Majlis course.I just wanted to keep my ball in play and not really make any mistakes and try and pick off some birdies when I could on the par 5s, McIlroy said.I did what I needed to do. It wasnt the best round that Ive played this year but I got the job done and thats the most important thing.Swedens Alexander Noren, making a comeback from a wrist injury which restricted him to playing just two events in 2014, had eight birdies in his round of 65 to take second place at 19-under 269.I never even thought of winning, Rorys playing so good, said Noren, who started the year ranked 654th.Defending champion Gallacher closed with a 69 to give the Scot third place at 16-under 272.There was a five-way tie for fourth on 15-under 273, involving Germanys Martin Kaymer (64), Frances Gary Stal (68), Austrias Bernd Wiesberger (70), Englands Andy Sullivan (70) and Denmarks Morten Orum Madsen (73).The $2.5 million tournament forms the closing leg of the three-stop Desert Swing of the European Tour. Bill Buckner Jersey Red Sox . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Nicholas Castellanos Jersey Cubs . Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal. https://www.discountjerseysonline.com/kendall-graveman-jersey-cubs-329 .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Its the second consecutive victory for league-leading Kelowna (32-3-2) over the Winterhawks after winning the opener of the two-game series 9-3 in Portland on Tuesday. Tyson Baillie and Myles Bell each scored twice for the Rockets, with singles coming from Jesse Lees, Carter Rigby and Ryan Olsen. Ethan Price and Paul Bittner scored for Portland (25-10-4), which remains second in the Western Conference behind the Rockets. Kelownas Jordon Cooke finished with 29 saves. Winterhawks goalies Brendan Burke and Jarrod Schamerhorn combined to stop 44 shots. --- HITMEN 4 WHEAT KINGS 1 CALGARY -- The Hitmen scored three unanswered goals to roll past Brandon. Pablo Sandoval Jersey Red Sox. Chase Lang, Jake Virtanen, Ben Thomas and Travis Sanheim scored for Eastern Conference-leading Calgary (24-8-5). Peter Quenneville had the only goal for the Wheat Kings (20-15-4). Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 23 shots, while at the other end of the ice Curtis Honey made 32 saves. --- TIGERS 5 ICE 2 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Curtis Valk and Trevor Cox each scored a pair of goals for the Tigers in a win over Kootenay. Steven Owre chipped in with a single for Medicine Hat (22-12-3). Jon Martin and Tim Bozon replied for the Ice (19-18-3). Medicine Hat goalie Zac Robidoux finished with just 18 saves. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski meanwhile was far busier, stopping 42 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz