Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

09.12.2019 04:49
I cant state the obvious Zitat · Antworten

GREENSBORO, N. Replica Sneakers For Sale .C. -- Virginia coach Tony Bennett keeps pushing his sixth-ranked Cavaliers for more in what is already the programs best season in more than three decades. Next up is the chance to do something that even Ralph Sampson couldnt do: Win an Atlantic Coast Conference tournament title. Anthony Gill hit two free throws with 8.5 seconds left to help Virginia hold off Pittsburgh 51-48 in Saturdays semifinals, sending the Cavaliers to their first championship game in 20 years. Virginia arrived in Greensboro with its first outright regular-season title since 1981 and only its second No. 1 seed. The Cavs have just one title: the 1976 championship led by tournament most valuable player Wally Walker. "It would be great to put another banner and have that to share with them," Bennett said. "Wally sent me a text: We want some company." The Cavaliers (27-6) didnt have an easy time putting themselves in position for it, letting an eight-point lead slip all the way to one in the final seconds. But Gill, who was shooting 63 per cent from the line, calmly made both free throws after James Robinsons hanging layup that had made it 49-48. Pitt had a chance to tie with 4 seconds left, but Justin Anderson tipped Robinsons 3-pointer to Gill with 0.5 seconds left. Joe Harris scored 12 points to lead the Cavaliers, who shot 47 per cent against the fifth-seeded Panthers (25-9) to earn their first trip to the final since losing to North Carolina in Charlotte in 1994. "Theres no better feeling, of course, but well celebrate later," Anderson said. "Were to a point where we have a chance to make a run, not just in the ACC but the NCAA tournament, and we have to ... continue to be humble. This team cherishes that and this team understands that and well be fine." Virginia, which has its best win total in 31 years, will face the North Carolina State-Duke winner Sunday. Lamar Patterson and Talib Zanna each scored 15 points to lead Pitt, which was in its first ACC tournament. The Panthers, who were going for their first appearance in a league tournament championship game since winning the Big East title in 2008, shot just 37 per cent. The teams met only once this year, when Malcom Brogdon hit a 3-pointer with 0.4 seconds left in a 48-45 road win on Feb. 2. This one came down to another tight finish, though the Cavaliers kept the Panthers at arms distance for most of the final minutes and maintained a fragile hold on the game. After trailing by eight, Pitt closed to within 47-44 and got a good look for the tie on Josh Newkirks 3-point attempt with 1:45 left, but never could level the game. "Neither team really made that many mistakes," Robinson said. "Every mistake that we did make, they capitalized on." Pitt got as close as 49-48 when Robinson stripped Brogdon and drove for a hanging layup over Akil Mitchell -- hitting it through contact from Mitchell but with no whistle --with 10 seconds left to set up Gills big free throws. Pitt coach Jamie Dixon thought Robinson shouldve been going to the line to tie it, too. "What can you do?" Dixon said. "We just watched it. Everybody saw it. I cant comment on anything else besides that. I cant state the obvious." Mitchell didnt put up much of an argument, saying he was a little surprised there was no whistle. "I wanted to contest it as best as I could," he said. "I definitely didnt want to foul. But, you know, they let it go." Virginia led 26-24 at the break and used a strong shooting start to the second half to finally build a working margin. The Cavaliers took their biggest lead on Gills hook shot to make it 45-37 with 9:30 left. But the Cavaliers suddenly went cold, going 6 minutes without a point while the Panthers started inching back into the game. Pitt opened its first ACC tournament with a 29-point romp against Wake Forest in Thursdays first round. The Panthers then dominated No. 15 North Carolina for much of Fridays quarterfinals, building a 20-point lead before having to hold off a frantic comeback attempt to reach the semifinals. Pitt lasted the longest of the three new league members. Notre Dame was eliminated in the tournaments first-round opener Wednesday, while N.C. State upset No. 11 Syracuse in Friday nights quarterfinals. Fake Vans Shoes .The Dallas Cowboys released Sam from the practice squad Tuesday, dropping the rush end as they prepare for several potential reinforcements to return to the defensive line. Air Max Plus Clearance .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-air-max-95.html . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night.CHICAGO -- All Masahiro Tanaka could do was put this one behind him and look forward to his next start. Hell be hard-pressed to match an unbeaten streak like this, though. Tanaka had his unbeaten regular-season run snapped at 42 starts, allowing a career-high four runs in six innings, and the Chicago Cubs beat the New York Yankees 6-1 on Tuesday night. The Cubs honoured the retiring Derek Jeter before the game, then handed Tanaka his first loss in nine major league starts. It was a surprising turn, considering Chicago came in with the majors worst record and the right-hander from Japan had been sensational. Tanaka (6-1) had been 34-0 in Japan and North America the last two seasons. He did drop Game 6 of the Japan Series last year before earning the save in Game 7. But post-season aside, he hadnt lost since the Seibu Lions beat the Rakuten Golden Eagles on Aug. 19, 2012. And yes, he was definitely proud of that streak. "I think I was able to get the streak going because I had support from my teammates," Tanaka said through an interpreter. "Im a little bit disappointed because I think a lot of the fans were looking for me to keep on winning. Next time out, Ill try to get a win again and get it going again." Luis Valbuena had three hits with two doubles and scored two runs for Chicago. John Baker had two hits, scored a run and drove in one. Mike Olt drove in three. Jason Hammel (5-2) pitched solid ball into the sixth and Hector Rondon retired Jeter on a grounder with the bases loaded in the ninth, preserving the win on a hot and rainy night with thunder and lightning. Tanaka had his worst outing, allowing eight hits to match a career high. He struck out seven and walked one but didnt really have his usual command. Manager Joe Girardi noticed some splitters up in the zone. Tanaka said there were issues with all his pitches, and Chicagos Starlin Castro thought there was a dip in velocity from last months meeting in New York, when he threw eight scoreless innings. Some Cubs players thought familiarity this time around helped, although Girardi dismissed that idea. "If he has his good splitterr tonight I think he gives a much better performance," he said. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale. "Since its the first time that he saw a team twice and they scored four runs, people are probably going to make a big deal out of it, but I think hes given up four runs before in a start. So I wouldnt make too much of it." Coming off his first major-league shutout against the Mets last week, Tanaka gave up RBI singles to Emilio Bonifacio in the third and to Olt in the fourth to make it 2-0. The Cubs added to their lead with two in the sixth on back-to-back sacrifice flies by Olt and Baker after Mark Teixeira singled in a run in the top half for New York. That was enough for Hammel, who allowed one run and four hits in 5 2-3 innings while striking out six and walking one. The righty took a hard one-hopper to his pitching hand while deflecting Brett Gardners single to start the game, then threw his first warmup pitch to the backstop after that. He also hit a batter and threw a wild pitch in the inning but settled down after despite some mounting soreness. "It got a little worse as the game was going on," he said. The Cubs saluted Jeter before the game, with Castro presenting him a number 2 from the famed Wrigley Field scoreboard at home plate as the crowd cheered. And there was a loud ovation when the Yankees captain batted in the first. Former Cub Soriano also got a warm welcome in his first game at Wrigley Field since the Cubs traded him to New York last July. He was 0 for 4. NOTES: Asked if theres any chance hell play after this season, Soriano said, "Yeah, I feel good." He plans to keep playing if he feels this way at the end of the season. Hes in the final year of an eight-year deal he signed with Chicago before the 2007 season. ... The Yankees wont have to leave town after this two-game series wraps up, with a four-game set at the White Sox opening Thursday. ... Cubs manager Rick Renteria said OF Justin Ruggiano is close to returning from a strained left hamstring but didnt give a specific date. He also said reliever Pedro Strop is "coming along" as he recovers from a strained left groin. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz