Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

05.12.2019 11:32
Rousey has even taken to filling downtime with roles Zitat · Antworten

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. Discount Nike Shoes .com) - Colin Wilsons breakaway goal in the third period proved to be the game-winner as the Nashville Predators beat St. Louis 4-3 to spoil Martin Brodeurs debut with the Blues. Mike Ribeiro tallied his third goal in as many games and added two assists for the Predators, who won their seventh straight home game. Filip Forsberg and Eric Nystrom also scored, while Pekka Rinne made 29 saves. Brodeur, for the first time in his career, appeared in a game for a team other than the New Jersey Devils and allowed four goals on 24 shots. Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice for St. Louis, which has dropped two straight after opening its four-game road trip with a 3-2 shootout win at Minnesota. Playing for the first time since April 13, Brodeur was immediately tested by Wilson, but the future Hall of Famer made consecutive stops on the Nashville forward 50 seconds into the game for his first two saves with the Blues. You never know how (a game) will start, but getting some work right from the get-go, I was happy to feel the puck and feel the game and feel the pressure of the team coming at me, said the 42-year-old Brodeur. However, Wilson got the better of the NHLs all-time leader in wins and shutouts with a move to the backhand at 9:30 of the third. The goal gave Nashville a 4-2 lead, but Jaden Schwartz beat Rinne on the blocker side at 12:32. Rinne shut the door the rest of the way. St. Louis drew first blood at 5:46 of the first period when Tarasenko stole the puck in the neutral zone and scored on a give-and-go with Alexander Steen. Nashville tied it off a Jori Lehtera turnover in the St. Louis zone. Brodeur turned away Ribeiros backhander, but Forsberg banged home the rebound with 5:50 remaining in the first. The Predators grabbed the lead before the intermission as Ribeiro fed Nystrom for a one-timer from the slot with 53 seconds left. Nashville opened a two-goal cushion 1:25 into the second period on a passing sequence by Forsberg to James Neal to Ribeiro, who beat Brodeur on a shot from below the right circle. Tarasenko blasted a shot off a faceoff past Rinne 2:26 later. Game Notes Nashvilles longest home winning streak is eight games set from Jan. 6-Feb. 8, 2007 ... The Predators snapped a six-game home losing streak to the Blues ... St. Louis lost for the first time this season when scoring at least three goals (12-1-0). Cheap Nike Shoes Authentic .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/ . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits.When it comes to balancing training with media obligations, few mixed martial artists keep a schedule as hectic as Ronda Rousey. On top of pushing herself in the gym before each fight, the UFC womens bantamweight champion is never too far from the spotlight. In between bouts, Rousey has even taken to filling downtime with roles in films like The Expendables 3, Entourage and Fast & Furious 7. Going into her upcoming title defence against Canadian Alexis Davis in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas Saturday, Rouseys once again running the press gauntlet. Though her packed timetable would be enough to make some fighters cringe, Rousey has a secret weapon working to her advantage. “I dont really do that well with downtime,” Rousey said during a recent media conference call. “So Im always in the gym regardless. A lot of fighters like to have their fight and then go chill out for a month or two. I get in trouble for sneaking back into the gym sometimes two days after a fight. Im just always in shape and always ready. I dont really like resting too much.” The cause of Rouseys desire to never stray too far from the gym is two-fold. Though there is nothing more satisfying than violently dispatching high-level challengers, this sensation is often fleeting for the California native. It doesnt take long before she once again gets the itch to compete. “The high after a win is what I enjoy the most, not sitting around and resting,” Rousey said. “I clearly only enjoy the rest while that high is still lingering. Its only so long that I can enjoy sitting on the couch and eating as much pie as I want before going to the gym and pressing repeat. I really need that big goal and obstacle to be excited about what Im doing.” On top of her competitive drive, Rousey simply knows that in order to stay on-point, she must fight frequently. She admitted to learning this the hard way, after a 10-month layoff prior to her December bout with Miesha Tate resulted in some unwanted ring rust. “We dont really have the luxury boxers have where, if the champion takes a long break off, they can have a tune-up fight to get ready for another big title fight,” Rousey said. “I just have title fights to keep from getting that ring rust.” Next on her hit list, Rousey aims to net her fourth consecutiive title defence by besting Davis. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping. Currently riding a five-fight win streak — three of which have come under the UFC banner — Davis has flown under the radar somewhat and could offer tough opposition wherever the fight may go. Rousey said she isnt taking the Port Colborne, Ont. native lightly. “Alexis is definitely the most well-rounded fighter Ive ever come up against,” Rousey said. “Shes one of the most experienced and her coaching (staff) is some of the best Ive ever come up against. “I think the greatest challenge is: whatever tools she does have, I know that shell use them in the most intelligent way possible. Being that she is well rounded, she has a lot of tools to pick from.” Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the bout will play out once the action hits the mat, as Davis is arguably the most experienced ground fighter Rousey has ever been paired up against. As well as sporting a Muay Thai striking background, Davis holds black belts in both Brazilian jiu jitsu and Japanese Jujutsu. A 2008 Olympic judo bronze medalist, Rousey said she aims to represent her discipline and secure bragging rights by taking out Davis. “When I first started watching MMA that was one thing that pissed me off so much, everyone assumed that everything would beat judo,” Rousey began. “Everyone would be like, Any wrestler can beat a judo player. Any jiu jitsu player can beat a judo player. I was just really annoyed by the complete lack of respect that the sport got. I see that changing definitely. “You can definitely get away without having any ground game in judo, but if you are the type of person ... that can submit people in judo — I mean, youve only got a couple seconds to make that work. If youre the type of person that does actually make it work on the ground in judo, youre one of the best in the world. Im happy to really get the opportunity to showcase that.” Should she get the job done against Davis, Rousey said she plans on taking a much-needed break. However, it will remain to be seen whether she can enjoy her time away from the cage. “Id like to fight again on New Years and take a little break before then,” Rousey said, “but the UFC knows if theres an emergency or they need me, Ill step up on 24-hours notice.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz