Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

26.11.2019 09:14
Austin did not call the injury to Collaros a concussion Zitat · Antworten

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be without their big off-season acquisition for at least their next game. Kevin Ginkel Jersey . Head coach Kent Austin said quarterback Zach Collaros wont play against the Calgary Stampeders on Friday after the 25-year-old suffered a head injury in Hamiltons 28-24 loss against the Edmonton Eskimos on July 4. Austin did not call the injury to Collaros a concussion and has no timetable for his return. He also said he expects to use Jeremiah Masoli and Dan LeFevour in their game against Calgary, but didnt name a starter. Collaros was injured midway through the second quarter when defensive end Odell Willis smashed into the quarterbacks facemask with his own helmet. Collaros lay motionless for a short while before leaving under his own power. Hamilton signed Collaros during the off-season after the Toronto Argonauts released the Cincinnati product. Ticats receiver Andy Fantuz participated in his first full practice since suffering a concussion in the pre-season and Austin is hopeful hell play against the Stampeders if he doesnt suffer setbacks. Hamilton also signed international quarterback Jacory Harris and international offensive lineman Jeremy Lewis on Sunday. The Ticats are 0-2 on the season. Stefan Crichton Jersey . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Archie Bradley Jersey . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/968l-steven-souza-jersey-diamondbacks.html . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.HALIFAX - Canadas Roger Sloan won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for first Web.com Tour title, holing a 5-foot par putt on the first hole of a playoff with Derek Fathauer. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Merritt, B.C., played 37 holes Sunday after high wind from Tropical Storm Arthur wiped out third-round play Saturday. After the victory, the fans celebrated with a spontaneous rendition of "O Canada." "I love being a Canadian," Sloan said. "They just broke out in song. This means so much to win this here. I dont know which feels better — to win or to be done today. It was a long day." Sloan closed with rounds of 71 and 70 to match Fathauer at 11-under 273 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Fathauer had rounds of 71 and 66. Sloan earned $117,000 to jump from 80th to 12th on the money list with $149,303, putting him into position to earn a PGA Tour card as a top-25 finisher in the regular season. "Thats just icing on the cake," Sloan said. Sloan rebounded from a bogey on No. 12 with birdies on Nos. Robbie Ray Jersey. 13 and 14 and closed with four pars. "I had zero awareness of where I stood all day," Sloan said. "I asked my caddie on 18 where we stood and he told me that up-and-down would get me in a playoff." He holed a 4 1/2-footer on the par-4 18th to force the playoff. "That was ticklish putt," he said. "It went down a cliff." Fathauer bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18 in regulation, three-putting from 25 feet on the last hole. "I kind of fumbled things coming in," Fathauer said. Fathauers drive on No. 18 in the playoff found the trees to the right, while Sloan split the fairway. Fathauer clipped the trees on his second, leaving him 100 yards away, while Sloan hit to 40 feet. Fathauer missed his par attempt from 30 feet, and Sloan holed his par putt for the win. Sloan is the third Canadian to win a Web.com Tour event in Canada, following Richard Zokol in the 2001 Canadian PGA Championship and David Hearn in the 2004 Alberta Classic. John Mallinger shot 67-73 to finish third at 8 under. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz