Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 Admin Informationen
panxing18 Offline

interessiert

11.09.2019 04:19
Panthers vs. Cowboys: Key Matchups As Zitat · Antworten

we roll into Week 1 Blue Torrey Smith Jersey , the Panthers face a young Dallas Cowboys squad with a solid run game. The Panthers defense will have their work cut out for them stopping the run and the offense looks to succeed in its first action under freshman offensive coordinator Norv Turner. Here are the key matchups to watch.Luke Kuechly vs. Ezekiel ElliottOne of the top running backs in the NFL faces arguably the best defender in the league. Elliott is a threat whether he is taking handoffs in the backfield or catching passes. Kuechly is a top tier run and pass defender. This is one of the premier matchups of Week 1 no matter how you slice it, and could impact the game more than any other one-on-one matchup. Kuechly can patrol sideline to sideline against the best of them, however Elliott lead the league in rushing his rookie year for a reason. Elliott figures to be heavily involved in all aspects of their offense as the consensus best weapon for the Cowboys.Mario Addison vs. Tyron SmithIn regards to the line, the rushing game will be a big factor. However, rushing Dak Prescott will be key as well. Kawann Short and Dontari Poe will make their debut as a unit, but ol’ reliable Mario Addison needs to show up as well. He has worked his way into a 3 down role with the Panthers Torrey Smith Jersey 2019 , and will see Pro Bowler tackle Tyron Smith most of the night. Addison’s one of the better speed rushers in the NFL, but Smith is no stranger to top tier players. If Addison can get consistent pressure then Carolina’s secondary can make plays.Panthers tackles vs. Demarcus LawrenceThe Cowboys best pass rusher will face off against Taylor Moton and whatever the team has planned at right tackle. This could be problematic for a team that is attempting to be a more high powered passing offense. No, scratch that, it WILL be a problem. So far, Moton has held his own in the preseason. But playing 4 quarters against starting defensive lineman is a different animal. I also imagine the Cowboys will have a plan to attack the right side of the line, seeing as it will either be a plan C or a guy who is still recovering from injury. Pray for Cam Newton Blue Shaq Thompson Jersey , please.Devin Funchess vs. Byron JonesThe Cowboys sport an underrated group of athletes at linebacker. Between Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith, they should have a plan for Greg Olsen. I don’t expect them to completely shut him down, but it should provide some 1 on 1 opportunities for the Panthers de facto number 1 wide receiver. Funchess is coming off a breakout year, showing he can be the number one target and succeed. However, I want to see it more consistently when he isn’t the best option among a series of bad ones. Funchess should be in for a workload of moving the chains. In a contract year, this is the perfect game to start building a case for his payday.What players are you watching Shaq Thompson Jersey 2019 , Panthers fans? We’re joined by Billy again to go over the Panthers defense and talk more offseason stuff." Keep Sounding PodcastKeep Sounding: Reviewing the Panthers 2018 defense We’re joined by Billy again to go over the Panthers defense and talk more offseason stuff. ESTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Keep Sounding: Reviewing the Panthers 2018 defense TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailI’m gonna be honest with you, I’m writing this two days after we recorded and I forgot what all we talked about. I know we talked about the Panthers alleged implementation of more 3-4 looks, our thoughts on it, and if the personnel fits those looks. We talked about the defense’s performance as a whole, in line with this week’s theme. We talk some draft and free agency stuff. We talk about mock drafts. Brad as a couple of trademark Brad rants. Our recording app bugged out about halfway through and we had the most seamless transition into the second half of a show that you’ve ever seen. There’s probably more stuff in there too. If you want to know what it is, you’ll have to listen. As always Blue Taylor Moton Jersey , check us out on Apple Music, Spotify, or wherever else you consume podcasts. We’ll be there. And you can subscribe on those places.

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz