Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
buchanan Offline

neu im Forum

05.08.2019 08:56
Fran Fraschilla: Self Made (Kansas alumni), Zitat · Antworten

Fran Fraschilla: Self Made (Kansas alumni), No. 3 seed (Wichita Region)
These former Kansas Jayhawks stars are making their first appearance in the TBT. If they are to get to the "final four," they will have to first win in always tough Koch Arena, home of Wichita State's alumni team, the AfterShocks. Wichita native Perry Ellis leads the way for Self Made. This site is likely to be the most raucous of all eight regionals, as ticket sales have been very brisk.

Seth Greenberg: Self Made (Kansas alumni), No. 3 seed (Wichita Region)
Perry Ellis ... is he still in school? I guess he isn't, but he's the adult in the room. Tyshawn Taylor and Elijah Johnson are a dynamic backcourt without a doubt, and Travis Releford gives them a big wing who can score. I like the combination of Kevin Young and Landen Lucas, who do all the little things as they did when they were Jayhawks. Darrell Arthur gives them a beast in the frontcourt.

Dan Dakich: Golden Eagles (Marquette alumni), No. 1 seed (Wichita Region)
The Golden Eagles are led by the grand old man of the TBT, Travis Diener. All Diener does is make game winners. Shot-maker Andrew Rowsey joins a team with the most alumni esprit de corps this side of Boeheim's Army.

Paul Biancardi: Golden Eagles (Marquette alumni), No. 1 seed (Wichita Region)
I love the addition of big shot-maker Andrew Rowsey, who starred for the Golden Eagles from 2016 to 2018. He might be the best long ball shooter in the TBT. This group has the offense to make it to Chicago in August.
More Jersey
Jordan Bowden Jersey
Josh Richardson Jersey
Kyle Alexander Jersey

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz