Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 203 mal aufgerufen
 UMFRAGEN
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

30.05.2019 08:18
and declare on 498-9, before the tour Zitat · Antworten

Moeen Ali admitted he owed the team some runs after his superb unbeaten 155 put England in total control of the second Test with Sri Lanka on day two in Durham. Wholesale Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Ali repaid the faith shown in him by captain Alastair Cook and the selectors, who promoted the stylish left-hander to No 7 at the Emirates Riverside after all-rounder Ben Stokes was ruled out of the three-Test series with a knee injury.The Worcestershire batsman scored his second Test century - his first also came against Sri Lanka at Headingley two years ago - and his maiden score of 150 to help England declare on 498-9, before the tourists were reduced to 91-8 at the close. Moeen Ali scored his second Test century for England on day two of the second Test with Sri Lanka However, Ali - whose 207-ball innings contained 17 fours and two sixes - said he felt he was due a score after struggling for runs while batting down at No 8 during the winter tours of the UAE and South Africa.It is about time really and I feel like I owed the team some runs and to do it today was a great feeling, he told Sky Sports.I struggled a bit this morning for the first half an hour, but once I got in… I have actually been feeling alright, but I just had not really spent the time in the middle. Watch a pick of the action from the second day of the second Test between England and Sri Lanka I think batting at No 8 you do not really get your batting head on and that is quite difficult sometimes.When I spoke to Chef [Alastair Cook] the evening before the game, he told me I was going to bat at No 7 and to just play my natural game and how I normally play at Worcester.I actually enjoy batting No 6, but it has not really fazed me too much when they have asked me to bat at No 8, I am pretty happy. And when they told me I am batting at No 7, I was obviously very happy as well. I have been pretty average with the bat to be honest with you Moeen Ali I am going to have to get some scores if I want to go up the order. I have been pretty average with the bat to be honest with you, but hopefully I can keep batting well.Ali was quick to pay tribute to the tail, though, and in particular Steven Finn, who batted for 37 deliveries for just 10 runs to help the 28-year-old reach his hundred after lunch at the Riverside.If it was not for the way the guys batted, I would not have got the runs and Finny has been playing quite well, he said. I was not sure before lunch how I was going to bat with the tail and then I spoke to Rooty [Joe Root] and a few of the guys and I had a bit more of an idea.The tourists did drop Ali before and after lunch, but the England batsman says he is going to continue playing on instinct.Most of the time, when I have batted a bit of time, I am quite loose and I enjoy batting that way he said. I like playing with a bit of freedom and if I see it, I just go for it and it is something I have tried to tighten up a bit and I have done over the years. Weve picked Ali as our player of the day after his 155no helped England declare on 498-9 But I just accept it, carry on and forget about it pretty quickly.I have been getting out caught at cover in the one-dayers and I feel it is a strength and a weakness. But I am just going to carry on playing and enjoy seeing the ball and hitting it and back my instinct a bit.As for the state of the match, the all-rounder believes Cook will look to enforce the follow-on for the second Test in a row if, as is expected, Sri Lankas last two wickets fail to make another 209 runs. Moeen Ali is congratulated by team-mate Steven Finn after reaching his ton It was perfect, especially the way we bowled towards the end there and to have them eight down has been a brilliant evening, but it has been a brilliant day, Ali said.Going by the way we have been bowling, I think we would try and bowl them out tomorrow and then make them follow on again. It will be really tough as it is a slowish pitch, but the guys have bowled brilliantly. England show some great teamwork in the slips, claiming the wicket of Shaminda Eranga The off-spinner could even get an extended bowl on day three after sending down only four overs - all maidens - on Saturday, with Ali predicting more assistance for the slow bowlers as the game wears on.We felt yesterday that it was going to spin a little bit because of the tackiness, but hopefully as the games goes on, there will be a little bit more spin and hopefully I can get some wickets as well, he said. Also See: Ali fires as England dominate Scorecard WATCH: Story of Day Two WATCH: Mahelas catching demo Discount Tennessee Titans Jerseys . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. Stitched Tennessee Titans Jerseys .com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.titanscheap.com/72v-cheap-custom-jersey-titans.html . JOHNS, N.SAN FRANCISCO -- A federal appeals court says it will reconsider Barry Bonds felony conviction for obstruction of justice. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that a special panel of 11 judges will review a 2011 jury verdict finding Major League Baseballs all-time homerun leader guilty of giving evasive testimony to a grand jury investigating elite athletes use of performance-ennhancing drugs. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys Online. . A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit last year upheld the conviction, which stems from a rambling answer Bonds gave in response to a question about whether he received injections from anyone other than his doctor. Bonds has already served his sentence of 30 days house arrest and paid a $4,100 fine. The court has not set a date for a new hearing. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz