Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 237 mal aufgerufen
 UMWELTVERTRÄGLICHKEITSPRÜFUNGSVERFAHREN(UVP)
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

09.05.2019 04:02
with just under 4 minutes Zitat · Antworten

CHICAGO -- Chris Johnson can rest easy during the All-Star break. Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . He earned a couple days off. Johnson had three hits, including his third homer in two days, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Chicago Cubs 10-7 on Sunday to keep pace with Washington at the top of the NL East. Johnson hit a long drive to straightaway centre field for a three-run shot in a four-run third inning against Travis Wood (7-8). Johnson also went deep twice in the Braves 11-6 victory at Wrigley Field on Saturday. "The biggest thing for me is the fact Im swinging at strikes," he said. "When I swing at strikes, I can do some good things." Atlanta (52-43) has won three of four since a four-game losing streak. It heads into the break one percentage point behind the division-leading Nationals, who won 10-3 at Philadelphia. "We had a pretty good first half, better than pretty good," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Now weve got to enjoy this break and come out in the second half and keep firing." The Braves played without struggling second baseman Dan Uggla, who was suspended by the team for the series finale at Chicago. Atlanta announced the punishment on its Twitter feed, with no further explanation, and Gonzalez called it an "internal matter." The last-place Cubs (40-54) have lost eight of 10. Arismendy Alcantara and Chris Coghlan each hit a two-run homer off All-Star Julio Teheran (9-6). It was the first career shot for the 22-year-old Alcantara, who also had a bloop double in the first and is batting .391 (9 for 23) in his first five major league games. "With my ability, Im having fun," Alcantara said. "It can be fast. Im having fun." Chicago scored three times in the eighth, highlighted by John Bakers two-run double, but Jordan Walden got Junior Lake to fly out to centre with a runner on second for the final out of the inning. All-Star Craig Kimbrel then worked the ninth for his 29th save in 33 opportunities. "We put ourselves in a position potentially to even edge closer, and we just fell a little short," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. Teheran pitched seven innings in his first start since a rough outing against the Mets. The right-hander lasted just 3 1-3 innings in an 8-3 loss at New York on Tuesday. Teheran retired 12 in a row after Chicago put runners on first and second with two out in the first. He allowed seven hits while improving to 2-0 in four career starts against the Cubs. "I know that my last outing I didnt have a good outing," said Teheran, who is ineligible for the All-Star game because he started on Sunday. "Just trying to come back like I did twice this year." Wood was charged with seven runs and seven hits in six innings. The left-hander is 0-3 with a 6.49 ERA in his last five starts. Wood issued leadoff walks in the second, third and fourth innings, and the first two were costly. Gerald Laird had a two-run double in Atlantas three-run second, and Jason Heyward singled home a run before Johnson connected in the third. Johnsons sixth homer was part of his 30th multihit game of the season. The third baseman was walked intentionally in the seventh to get to Tommy La Stella, who doubled home three runs to give the Braves a 10-2 lead. The 34-year-old Uggla has played sparingly since La Stella was promoted from Triple-A Gwinnett on May 28. The three-time All-Star is batting .162 with two homers and 10 RBIs in 48 games. Gonzalez said he expects Uggla to be with the team when it resumes play on Friday night against the Phillies. He also isnt worried about the effect of the suspension on his team. "I dont think so. I got a pretty good pulse of our clubhouse," he said. "If anybody wants to talk to me, my door is always open. And they know that." NOTES: Atlanta also promoted INF Phil Gosselin from Gwinnett before the game. ... Wood will start Chicagos second game after the All-Star break. RHP Edwin Jackson (5-10, 5.64 ERA) starts the series opener Friday night, and RHP Jake Arrieta (5-1, 1.95 ERA) pitches next Sunday against the Diamondbacks. ... RHP Ervin Santana (7-6, 4.01 ERA) will start Friday night against Philadelphia in Atlantas first game after the break. But Gonzalez said he wasnt sure just yet how the rest of the rotation would line up. Dwight Howard Jersey . Catch the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Wild lead the Northwest Division and look to get back into the win column after having a season-high seven-game winning streak cut short with Tuesdays 2-1 loss at Winnipeg in the finale of a five-game road trip (4-1-0). Michael Carter-Williams Jersey . After seven wins in a row, they have to do it one more time to get into the playoffs. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Alonzo-Mourning-Hornets-Jersey/ . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Kevin Loves 3-point shooting is opening up things for Minnesotas offence and Timberwolves took advantage Sunday, notching their first victory over the Memphis Grizzlies in almost four years. Love had 30 points and nine rebounds, the Timberwolves hit a season-high 12 3-pointers and Minnesota beat the Grizzlies 101-93, snapping Minnesotas 11-game losing streak to Memphis. Love, who connected on all but one of his nine 3-pointers in Friday nights loss to San Antonio, was 11 of 21 from the field Sunday, including 4 of 8 from outside the arc as Minnesota converted 12 of 26 from long range in winning for the third time in four games. Minnesota had made 11 3-pointers six times this season, including in Friday nights loss at San Antonio. "Its crazy," reserve guard J.J. Barea said of Loves offence. "It opens up the drive for everybody. Everybody else can play freely. You know they are going to have to pay attention the rest of the game to him." Nikola Pekovic scored 19 points, while Barea had 15, hitting 3 of 5 from outside the arc. Ricky Rubio finished with 12 points. Mike Conley led the Grizzlies with 28 points before leaving with just under 4 minutes to go with a bruised left thigh. Zach Randolph had 20 points and 12 rebounds. Jon Leuer scored 15, and Jerryd Bayless added 14 as Memphis lost its third straight. Conley was listed as day to day after the game. It was the latest in a spate of injuries for Memphis, which has lost starting centre Marc Gasol and reserve swingman Quincy Pondexter indefinitely. Tony Allen and Ed Davis just returned from missing several games apiece with injuries. That has left the Grizzlies trying to work their way through makeshift lineups to find a defensive identity. "I dont think it is frustration," Allen said. "Its all about getting it together and practice. We just have to keep sticking to the things thatt pretty much gained our notoriety. Nicolas Batum Jersey. quot; Memphis made several runs at Minnesota in the fourth quarter, cutting the Timberwolves lead to 95-92 when Randolph scored inside with 2:27 left. But Pekovic converted four straight free throws to create the cushion that led to the victory. "The last 3 minutes, we really executed and played good defence," Pekovic said, adding "that was the difference" from Fridays loss to the Spurs. The Timberwolves relied on their 3-point shooting, led by Love and Barea, to carry a 56-46 lead into the break. Love had 19 points, connecting on 7 of 12 from the field, including 3 of 5 from outside the arc. Barea hit all four of his shots in the half, including a trio of 3-pointers for 13 points. "When you get down 20 in the first half, you are exerting a lot of energy to fight back," Leuer said. "Nobody quit, and we did fight back." Conley scored 15 of his points in the third quarter to help Memphis cut into the lead, but Minnesota clung to a 77-73 advantage entering the fourth. Memphis was within 81-79 with 9:19 to play, when a flagrant foul on Davis changed momentum. Davis was called for the foul on a fast-break drive by Alexey Shved, and on the shot, Kosta Koufos was called for goal-tending. Shved hit the ensuing free throw, and when the Timberwolves got the ball, Pekovic was able to convert a pair of free throws and Minnesota had an 86-79 lead. "That was huge," Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman said of the swing. NOTES: Minnesotas last win over the Grizzlies was Feb. 6, 2010. The Timberwolves last win in Memphis was Jan. 6, 2009. ... The Grizzlies had an 11-game winning streak over Golden State snapped earlier this month. ... Kevin Martin, Minnesotas second-leading scorer with a 21.5 average, was held scoreless. Martins last game without scoring was Feb. 14, 2012, against Memphis when he was with the Houston Rockets. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz