Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 SONSTIGES
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

23.04.2019 04:16
thing," he said. "I think its been very active i Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays had been looking for a right-handed bat to even out a predominantly left-handed lineup. Joe Corona Jersey . They may have found a suitable option in infielder Danny Valencia. Toronto acquired Valencia -- whos hitting .333 against left-handed pitchers in his career -- from the Kansas City Royals on Monday in exchange for right-handed pitcher Liam Hendriks and catcher Erik Kratz. "We have a lot of left-handed bats on the roster right now and we certainly could use some help from the right side" Blue Jays manager Alex Anthopoulos said on a conference call. "Dannys had a lot of success. Weve actually inquired about him in the past but havent been able to get anything done. "Weve been really trying to find all year ... that right-handed bat. Hes had success at the big league level doing that and doing it well. Its a good fit for us." Through 36 games with the Royals this season, Valencia has a .282 batting average -- including a .354/.386/.492 slashline against lefties -- with five doubles, two home runs and 11 RBIs. Hes expected to report Tuesday to Fenway Park in Boston, where the Jays are currently playing a three-game set. Aside from a valuable bat, the 29-year-old Valencia is also versatile in the field, playing most of his career big league games at third base but also filling in at second and first, as well as the DH spot. Anthopoulos said that flexibility was a big draw for the Blue Jays, who are still missing starting first baseman/designated hitters Edwin Encarnacion (strained quadriceps) and Adam Lind (foot). "I think the No. 1 factor that we got with Danny is his success versus left-handers and what he can do in the box," the GM said. "Whether (Blue Jays manager John Gibbons) decides to put him at third, DH, first, hell ultimately make that decision. Im not concerned where hell find spots for him. I think it will work out fine." Also missing from the Blue Jays lineup is starting third baseman Brett Lawrie, who broke his right index finger after taking a pitch on the hand in Cincinnati five weeks ago. Anthopoulos wouldnt say that having Valencia on the team would mean Lawrie could be permanently shifted to second base, a position hes played 32 games this season. "I wouldnt read anything into it," Anthopoulous said. "Things change so fast. "With respect to Brett, ideally youd like to have any player be at one position the entire time but ... the great thing we see is that our players want to win and theyre willing to play anywhere on the diamond," he added. "Weve even had Encarnacion play left field. "So its been a really selfless attitude across the board. When Brett comes back well see what the health of the team is, well see whos playing well, and well come up with a game plan at that time." Kratz, 34, is expected to report to Kansas City on Tuesday. He hit .198 with three homers and 10 RBIs in 34 games for Toronto, and .299 with a .354 on-base percentage through 27 games at triple-A Buffalo. Hendriks, meanwhile, was 1-0 with a 6.08 ERA in three starts for Toronto. He was a triple-A All-Star this year at Buffalo, going 8-1 in 18 games (16 starts) with a 2.33 ERA. While Anthopoulous said no other moves are in the mix as of now, he didnt rule out the possibility that more trades would be made ahead of the July 31 deadline. "I think theres always a chance but I think all 29 other GMs would say the same thing," he said. "I think its been very active in terms of phone calls, emails, texts, everyone seems to be exchanging ideas but thats expected. ... Trades are hard to make. "I wouldnt say were close to anything, but this deal came together fast so ... were going to continue to talk to clubs." Dax McCarty Jersey . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Sebastian Lletget Jersey .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract. http://www.soccerusafansshop.com/Kellyn-Acosta-Copa-America-Jersey/ .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams.DeAngelo Hall has signed his four-year contract to remain with the Washington Redskins. The Redskins announced the deal Wednesday, a day after the three-time Pro Bowl cornerback agreed to terms. A person familiar with the negotiations says the contract is worth between $4 million and $5 million per year. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team did not aannounce the financial details. Bill Hamid Jersey. Hall took a pay cut last year to help get the Redskins under the salary cap. He led the team with four interceptions, including two returned for touchdowns. He also returned a fumble for a score. Hall told Comcast SportsNet: "I came back, sacrificed myself for the team, and its nice to be rewarded for that." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz