Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 198 mal aufgerufen
 Abkürzungen, Statements, Fakten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

17.04.2019 05:47
econd. A Comets defenceman fell into Can Zitat · Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. New Balance Outlet On Line .J. - The New York Giants are bringing back Steve Spagnuolo as defensive co-ordinator.Spagnuolo was hired Thursday, returning to the team he helped win the 2007 NFL championship.New York also hired Tim Walton as secondary/cornerbacks coach.The 55-year-old Spagnuolo, a 34-year coaching veteran who had a failed stint as head coach of the Rams, was a defensive assistant in Baltimore the past two seasons. He replaces Perry Fewell on coach Tom Coughlins staff.This is both new and familiar at the same time, Spagnuolo said. I was hoping to take the next step, God willing, and be a co-ordinator again. Im ecstatic that its with Tom Coughlin. Tom is the highest character guy I know.The feeling I have is one of excitement. Were going to work our butts off, and hopefully we will do great things together.They did before.Hired by the Giants on Jan. 22, 2007 after eight years with the Philadelphia Eagles, Spagnuolos first unit at the Meadowlands led the NFL with 53 sacks. The Giants went on the road to win three playoff games, then stunned the unbeaten Patriots in the Super Bowl, allowing an average of 16.3 points per game in that post-season.That really was a special time, Spagnuolo said.In 2008, the Giants defence allowed 294 points, 57 fewer than the previous season. That helped Spagnuolo get the head coaching job in St. Louis, where he went 10-28.In 2012, he joined the Saints as defensive co-ordinator, but that was the year of the bounty scandal, with coach Sean Payton suspended.After that season, Spagnuolo went to the Ravens.Now he is back with the Giants.Steve has so much enthusiasm in front of the room, Coughlin said. His defence has changed since he was last here. He worked in Baltimore with John Harbaugh and Dean Pees, and they are outstanding defensive coaches. He has studied defences. Steve visited colleges and talked to college coaches, including Urban Meyer to learn how to defend the spread offences that have become so popular.Walton, 43, will replace Peter Giunta. Walton was the Rams defensive co-ordinator in 2013. He is entering his 20th season in coaching.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL New Balance Outlet Scontate . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. New Balance Saldi Online . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. http://www.newbalanceoutlet.it/ . The 17-year-old had four goals and four assists in 38 games for Liberec in the Czech pro league this past season. Zacha had three goals and two assists in seven games at the world mens under-18 championship in April when the Czech Republic took the silver medal. ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Pascal Pelletier has been attempting to carry the Utica Comets on his back this season. He got some help from an unlikely source Saturday night. Pelletier scored in overtime and added an assist as the Comets defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 in American Hockey League action. The Comets, who lost 10 straight games to start the season, have now won four of their past five, and its no coincidence that Pelletier has three goals and three assists in that span. "Hes our leader and we always count him to produce for us," said teammate Kellan Lain. "Anytime we can get secondary scoring, that helps out big because we rely heavily on those guys." Lain also provided some help with two goals -- the first of his professional career. "Hes one of the kids thats been improving a lot," said Pelletier of the six-foot-six centre. "Hes got a bit role on this team. Maybe the fans wont see what he does because hes a defensive kind of guy, blocking shots, winning face-offs, but on a hockey club the job that hes doing is huge. And hes going to fight and stick up for his teammates. "Hes a big part of our club and I think he has a bright future." Pelletiers goal ended the game in which the Heat scored first and the Comets blew leads of 2-1 and 3-2. The Labrador City, N.L., native one-timed a centring pass from Colin Stuart in the slot at 2:07 of the extra period. "I went down the middle and tried to hold on to it as much as I could to see what was going to happen and Stuart was flying on the wall. I passed it to him behind their D and he passed it back to me for a one-timer tap-in." Stuart also had a goal for the Comets. Joe Cannata made 33 saves to give him back-to-back victories. Though still last in the Western Conference, the win brings them out of the AHL cellar. "We struggled early in the season scoring goals so we emphasized putting pucks on the net, drive net and see what happens," said Pelletier. "We saw on the first goal, a shot on net tip, second goal was a scramble. The third and fourth were better plays, but in the AHL and the NHL youre scoring chances just starting with a shot." Ben Street had a goal and an assist for Abbotsford (17-6-2), who lost back-to-back games for the first time since Oct. 18 but hang on to first place in the league. Turner Elson and Josh Jooris also scored, both snapping extending scoring droughts. "Some days they havent done a damn thiing and some days theyve been really good," said Heat coach Troy Ward of Elson and Jooris. New Balance Scontate. "I was happy for them. Turners been competing, but he hasnt got as much ice time as others on this team. Hes a young guy kind of paying his dues. And if anybody needed a goal on our team, it was probably Josh Jooris in a lot of ways. His compete has been way higher of late, and hes got a bit of mojo playing with Ben Street." Joey MacDonald stopped 22 shots in net for the Heat. The Heat drew first blood at 10:37 of the first. Elson pounced on the rebound of a Chad Billins point shot, beating Cannata high blocker side, for his second of the year and first since Oct. 11. However, the Comets tied the game at 17:13. Yannick Webers point shot was deflected by Lain, with Patrick Mullen also providing a screen, giving Weber four points in four games since being demoted to the Comets by the Vancouver Canucks. The Comets took the lead at 16:24 of the second. Lain knocked Alex Biegas rebound past MacDonald. "Its definitely exciting," said Lain of finally scoring in his 32nd career AHL game. "Ive been working hard for it, and I had a lot of chances the first 20 or so games. But you just cant get down on yourself -- youve got to keep going, and I got some good bounces." The Heat had a goal disallowed with less than three minutes to play in the second. A Comets defenceman fell into Cannata, pushing the netminder with the puck across the goal-line. However it was ruled the player tripped on Jooris, who was driving past the net. Jooris made amends at the 3:51 mark of the third period. He took a great cross-ice feed from Street and found a little room short side on Cannata, giving him his first goal since the season opener, a span of 20 games. Stuart regained the Utica lead however less than two minutes later. He walked out of the left corner into the slot untouched and backhanded the puck over the sprawling netminder giving him five goals on the year. Street scored his team-leading 12th of the season at 9:07, blazing down the left wing on a power play before unleashing a slapshot blocker side from the face-off dot. "Theyre a good club," said Pelletier of the Heat. "They skate well and counter attack very well. We made a couple mistakes that cost us. But overall the effort was there. It was hard for us the way we travelled the last couple of days and stuff but it was a good hockey game overall." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz