Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 153 mal aufgerufen
 Abkürzungen, Statements, Fakten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

17.04.2019 05:46
I started playing that n Zitat · Antworten

OTTAWA -- Kaetlyn Osmond won her second consecutive Canadian womens figure skating title and clinched her spot on the Sochi Olympic team with a long program that chronicles Cleopatras rise to power. Saucony Shoes On Clearance . The story choice was strategic, meant to mirror Osmonds rise through the ranks to hopefully the top of the Olympic podium one day. "Very proud," Osmond said after Saturdays victory. "Its exactly what I wanted to do in this program. Its the first time I did an actual clean (long) program in competition so Im super excited. Im still in shock." The 18-year-old from Marystown, N.L., whos battled back from two injuries that sidelined her for much of the last four months, scored 207.28 for her program that included six triple jumps. It was the second highest score in the history of the national event behind Joannie Rochettes 208.23, a month before the 2010 Vancouver Games. But Gabrielle Daleman, a 15-year-old from Newmarket, Ont., provided the surprise of the night, passing the much more experienced Amelie Lacoste in the long program to finish second with 182.47, likely earning a spot on the Sochi-bound team. Canada has two Olympic berths in womens singles. The team will be announced Sunday. "Very exciting and not just those two, there are several skaters coming up, young skaters, who are doing incredible things," said Osmonds coach Ravi Walia. "Theyre pushing Kaetlyn, Kaetlyn is pushing them. I think its a really exciting time for ladies skating in Canada." Osmond has climbed the ranks by leaps and bounds since she won bronze at the Canadian championships two years ago with a score that was more than 50 points shy of Saturdays. She announced her arrival on the international scene in the fall of 2012 when she won Skate Canada International and then finished eighth at last years world championships. Osmond drew in the Canadian Tire Centre crowd with strength and confidence that seemed years beyond her young age. "I think its just confidence in knowing I can do what I can do, and knowing no matter what gets thrown at me, whether its good or bad, Ill stay with a positive attitude and still stay focused and calm and able to skate," Osmond said. "Thats a lot to do with my coach because hes so calm and he reminds me when I have to focus and when I have to breathe, and other times when I have to just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen." Osmond has battled a couple of injuries this season -- first a stress reaction in her ankle in August, then a hamstring tear that forced her to withdraw from the long program at Skate Canada in October. Walia and Osmond set a plan two years ago to make the Sochi team, and the coach said he was "amazed" that despite all the obstacles, everything has fallen into place. "Its exciting that its a reality now," Walia said. Daleman, meanwhile, clasped her hands over her mouth when the marks were announced. "I was not expecting that score at all. Just seeing that mark and getting over the 180 just made my day," she said. "I feel just so excited seeing that Im second and doors could be opened for me." The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple Lutz on her way to landing six triples. Daleman said shes been inspired by Osmonds swift ascendance on the international scene. "She pushes my limits, because you know one day you want to beat her so you just keep pushing pushing. . .," Daleman said. Daleman turns 16 on Monday and said a spot on the Sochi team would be "the best birthday present ever." "My dream is coming true and I get to go to Sochi. Its the Olympics, it comes once every four years, and knowing that Ill be the youngest there (on the Canadian team) will just make my day even better." Discount Saucony Shoes . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. Cheap Saucony Shoes . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. http://www.discountsaucony.com/ . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press.Who chirps the most on Canadas Mens Rugby Team?Jebb Sinclair, without a doubt. He can be really good at it, and he could probably dig himself into some holes, but hes the one.(Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)Whats the worst/grossest thing that has ever happened to you in a scrum?Im lucky enough that most of my rugby is played in the back row, where its just my own teammate. But Ive had some time in the second row, and Ive had some scrums come over top of me, and Ive definitely had some groin areas up in the face, which hasnt been so pleasant.Whats the worst injury you have seen playing rugby?Ive been really fortunate myself, not really having any bad injuries, but I saw a guy completely do his knee this year. All the ligaments as well as hyper extended, I think. Yeah, that was bad. And it was just coming off of a year that he spent recovering from a groin injury. One of the best players Ive ever seen play, and a great guy, but just really unfortunate.How much have you seen the sport grow since youve started?Its hard to say because Ive been so involved in it, but I think if you take a step back and look at it from the outside, were getting people coming up to us in grocery stores and saying, "Good luck against Scotland," which just means rugby is growing so much with the general public.What are you most looking forward to about playing against Scotland on Saturday?Being att home, having my family here, having so many people that have helped me get to where I am right now being able to watch the game. Saucony Outlet Online. And to sort of give back to them and see them after the game. Its really meaningful when you get to play games at home, because it doesnt happen often.Whats the best part of playing at BMO Field? It must feel like home for Canadas Mens Rugby Team.Yeah, that is the best part. I think its our unofficial home, and its so nice to see it selling out because when I started playing that never would have happened. So were almost in awe when we see this happen in Canada. I think thats the best part: the fan support.Tyler Ardron (Left), Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger (Right) (Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)At the Rugby World Cup in 2011, Canadas Mens Rugby Teams "Beardos" became a major phenomenon, and the whole country was united behind them. Looking ahead to 2015, will the beards be coming back?I dont know if you could say theyre coming back. For someone like Hubert [Buydens], I dont think he has ever lost his. Its in full force and will be this weekend. But I dont think anyone else is going to try take on that same role. Well probably try something new.Who grows the worst beard on the team?I would say my best friend and roommate Jeff Hassler. Hes tried to grow a beard and it just turns into a bad moustache. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz