Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 UMFRAGEN
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

11.04.2019 05:48
before coming back for the second. "At the start of the second round I struggled a bit with concentration, but once I got it go Zitat · Antworten

CADIZ, Spain -- Marc Warren of Scotland shot a 5-under 67 Friday to take the clubhouse lead at the NH Collection Open before the second round was suspended because of bad light. Air Max Nz Cheap . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. Rain delayed the start of the inaugural event on Thursday, forcing the first round to also be suspended and finished on Friday morning. Warren played the last seven holes of his first round in the morning before coming back for the second. "At the start of the second round I struggled a bit with concentration, but once I got it going I played really good," Warren said. "(The) long game was excellent, short game was good." Horsey and 44 more golfers in the 144-player field will have to complete the second round early Saturday. Cheap Air Max Nz Clearance .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. Air Max Nz Wholesale . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. http://www.cheapairmaxnz.com/ . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors.MADRID - Neymar scored twice to lead Barcelona past nine-man Atletico Madrid and into the Copa del Rey semifinals with a 3-2 victory that went from pulsating to unseemly at Vicente Calderon Stadium on Wednesday.Barcelona advanced 4-2 on aggregate to meet Villarreal or Getafe next.Barcelona won the first leg 1-0, but Atleticos Fernando Torres needed just 39 seconds to score and set off an eleectric first half. Cheap Air Max Nz Online. Lionel Messi started the first of two counterattacks for Neymar to strike in the ninth minute.Atleticos Raul Garcia converted a penalty in the 30th, but Mirandas own goal left Atletico reeling before Neymar scored before halftime.Atletico self-destructed with Gabi Fernandez sent off during a halftime scuffle. Mario Suarez was ejected in the 84th. ' ' '

Aktionstag »»
 Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz