Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 POLITIK UND DIALOGFORUM
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

08.04.2019 09:07
to left off right-hander Brad Brach. Zitat · Antworten

REGINA -- Edmontons Tyler Thomas and John White, and Saskatchewans Keith Toston will do their best to find holes while plugging them at the same time. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . Thomas and White ignited a punchless Eskimos offence Friday night by combining for 153 yards rushing in Edmontons 19-14 victory over the host Saskatchewan Roughriders in CFL exhibition action at Mosaic Stadium. Thomas carried the bulk of the load for Edmonton and registered 96 yards on 12 carries. White added 57 yards along the ground, including a 41-yard touchdown run in the third quarter that gave the visitors a 16-14 advantage. Hugh Charles, in his seventh season in the CFL, is the lone veteran on the Eskimos depth chart in the backfield. Charles had two catches on Friday for 13 yards. "It has been a crazy ride for us during training camp," said White, who added one catch for 22 yards. "Its a friendly competition with all of us. I want Tyler to do well, I want Hugh to do well and I want to do well. "Ball out -- thats all we have to do." It was the Eskimos backups that spurred Fridays second-half comeback. Second-string quarterback Matt Nichols threw for 155 yards, most of which came in Edmontons 14-point third quarter. Nichols, the backup to starter Mike Reilly, found Adarius Bowman for a 20-yard touchdown strike and later handed off to White for his long touchdown burst. Thomas showed his versatility the previous week when he led the Eskimos in rushing with 24 yards and tacked on 38 yards on three receptions. Eskimos head coach Chris Jones wouldnt tip his cap to which running back has the inside edge for the starting job. "(Thomas) was hanging on to the football," Jones deadpanned. "Well find out in a few days (who our starter will be)." CFL teams have to make final cuts before 10 p.m. Eastern time Saturday. Toston finds himself in a similar position as his Eskimos counterparts. Hes battling Anthony Allen and Jermaine Thomas for the Riders No. 1 running back spot. With the departure of Kory Sheets to the NFLs Oakland Raiders, the defending Grey Cup champions have a big hole to fill in the backfield this season. Tostons 67 yards rushing on seven carries Friday night helped his cause in that tight race. Allen had 39 yards along the ground on 10 carries and Thomas was held to eight yards. "At this point, we have all battled as brothers for this job," Toston said. "Whoever is blessed with the opportunity to be that number one guy is going to ride with it and Im sure the next man will cheer him on." Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin hinted the job might be one accomplished by committee. "I think theres still something that needs to be proven at that spot," he said. Darian Durant looked sharp for the Riders. He was 7-for-11 passing for 113 yards and two touchdowns, both to Taj Smith. Reilly completed nine of 15 pass attempts for 60 yards. Edmonton opens the regular season in B.C., while Saskatchewan will play host to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on June 28. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego. Cheap Air Max 95 Online http://www.airmax95uk.com/ . After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games.BALTIMORE -- The Oakland Athletics were cruising to another road win when Manny Machado upset them -- again. Brandon Moss hit a grand slam and Scott Kazmir threw seven scoreless innings as Oakland beat the Orioles 11-1 in a game that featured another bench-clearing confrontation between the teams. For the second time in three games, Machado, the Orioles third baseman, was in the middle of a dugout-clearing scrum. "It got pretty intense there for a while," Jaso said. "There is a certain respect you have to have for this game. Its a blessing for all of us to be where we are. When I feel somebody doesnt see that and doesnt respect the game as such, it doesnt sit well with me. "I think guys like that need to be taught a lesson because theres millions of other people that would love to have the spot that he has," Jaso said. This time, Oakland left-hander Fernando Abad threw inside to Machado in the eighth. The bat flew out of Machados hands and went down the third base line. Both players exchanged words before the benches and bullpens emptied. Machado and Abad were ejected. Crew Chief Larry Vanover said Machado was ejected for throwing the bat and Abad was tossed for throwing at him a second time. Machado said he did not mean to throw the bat. "The bat slipped out of my hands," Machado said. "Trying to make contact and the umpire thought it was intentional and he tossed me at that point." On Friday, Machado didnt like the force of the tag by Oakland third baseman Josh Donaldson and the two had to be separated. Jaso also had four RBIs for the As, who took two out of three in the series and improved to a major league-best 22-12 on the road. Baltimore allowed a season-high 11 walks in its most lopsided loss of the year. Staked with an early lead, Kazmir (7-2) dominated the Orioles lineup. He allowed four hits with seven strikeouts and no walks. Jimenez (2-7), who signed a four-year, $50 million deal in the off-season, continued to struggle with his command. He allowed a season-high six runs on two hits with two strikeouts and five walks over just 2 1-3 innings, his shortest outing since April 16, 2013, against Cleveland. He has not earned a victory since May 8 and has an ERA of 5.01 ERA over 70 innings with Baltimore (31-30). Jimenez walked three consecutive batters to open the second before Jaso appeared to clear the bases with a shot over the centre field fence. However, the umpiring crew reviiewed the play for 3 minutes, 18 seconds before ruling the ball bounced off the top of the wall for a double. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk. Jimenez then walked Nick Punto to reload the bases before Moss hit his second career grand slam. "Mentally and physically, Im good," Jimenez said. "Im never going to give up. I know I disappointed the team today and the bullpen had to come into the game early throwing so many innings, but I never give up. Im going to forgot about a tough game like this one and try to get better for the team." Jaso increased the lead to 7-0 in the fourth on an RBI single to left off right-hander Brad Brach. After Brach issued three consecutive walks to load the bases again in the fifth, T.J. McFarland entered and got Jaso to hit into a fielders choice that scored Derek Norris before allowing a two-run single to Nick Punto. That was more than enough runs that Kazmir would need. "When you get a lead like that, you have to attack the hitters," Kazmir said. "You have to get strike one. Theyre trying to get something going so they want to see some pitches. Trying to get a rally started." The Orioles finally got on the board in the ninth when Chris Davis walked with the bases loaded off right-hander Ryan Cook. A single by Kyle Blanks in the eighth boosted the margin to 11-1. "Were very close to winning two out of three against statistically the best team in the league, so theyre good." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "We knew that. We knew that Kazmir is having about as good a year as anybody in baseball. We beat one of the best pitchers in the American League last night." NOTES: Norris left the game in the sixth after taking a back swing to the head by Machado. ... As OF Coco Crisp, in the midst of a team-high 11-game hit streak, was given a breather Sunday. "Given his neck issues, hes getting a lot better," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. ... As 2B Alberto Callaspo ended 19-game hitless streak with a double in the fourth. ...The Orioles activated RHP Tommy Hunter (left groin strain) from the 15-day disabled list Sunday. To make room, RHP Evan Meek was optioned to Triple-A Norfolk. ... Orioles RF Nick Markakis extended his hitting streak to 13 games with a first inning single. ... Baltimore SS J.J. Hardy committed his fifth error in the past four games and was replaced by Ryan Flaherty in the eighth. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz