Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 150 mal aufgerufen
 POLITIK UND DIALOGFORUM
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

08.04.2019 09:07
track speed skating championship Zitat · Antworten

MIAMI -- The San Antonio Spurs left Miami last June looking so human, Tim Duncan nearly in tears talking about how close they were to another championship. Air Max Plus Uk Online . They dont look human now. They look like a machine. Up 3-1 and shooting the ball at a level never seen in the NBA Finals, the Spurs headed home with a chance to wrap things up on Sunday night in Game 5. The Miami Heat, who were able to deny the Spurs last year, have two days to figure out what can possibly be done to do it again. "Theyre a high-oil machine and they move the ball extremely well," LeBron James said. "They put you in so many difficult positions. If youre not right on time, right on target, theyre going to make you pay for it." The Spurs won by 19 and 21 in the two games in Miami and are shooting 54.2 per cent in the series. The NBA Finals record for a series of any length is 52.7 per cent. No team has overcome a 3-1 deficit in the finals, and the Heat were so thoroughly manhandled in Miami that the only reason to think they could be the first is what they did in the past. Duncan said the memory of last seasons loss -- the pain thats driven the Spurs through this entire season -- would "definitely come up" before Sunday. "As I said, we know the calibre team they are, and we have a lot of respect for what theyre able to do," Duncan said. "Theyre able to throw it another gear and theyre going to do just that. They dont want this to be done." Duncan probably meant "done" as in the series. Of course, it could also mean the era. Two off days were sure to be filled by talk of the Heats uncertain future, with James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh all eligible for free agency. Might such a one-sided beating convince James he had to leave to find a better roster elsewhere? Make him more resolute in his desire to stay and get the Heat back on top? The two-time champions have more urgent concerns now. "Did we expect to come here and lose two the way we did at home? No way," Wade said. "But we also expect to go to San Antonio and put up a better effort and try to come out with another win. So well get away from it (Friday), but well still think about what we need to do to try to get another win to keep the series alive." James simply acknowledged the obvious, that the Spurs were the better team, when they swept his Cleveland Cavaliers in 2007 for the last of their four NBA championships. But he wasnt supposed to be on the wrong side of the talent differential once he bolted for Miami, where the Heat would build a Big Three for this decade that would rival what San Antonios did last decade. But the Spurs go so far beyond Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili now. Theres Kawhi Leonard, who followed his career-high, 29-point night in Game 3 with 20 points and 14 rebounds Thursday and has done no worse than battled James to a draw over the last two games. Or Boris Diaw, who wasnt even in the starting lineup until Game 3 and had eight points, nine rebounds and nine assists in Game 4, serving as one of the catalysts for the Spurs mesmerizing ball movement. Individual players get hot all the time. The Spurs are on a team-wide hot streak. "I just think were playing Spurs basketball," Parker said. "Were just moving the ball and were just playing the way weve been playing all season. Wed like to do a good to great, the extra pass, and we preach that, and right now were clicking." It gets a little harder to keep that going when trying for that fourth win, the one the Spurs couldnt quite get last year, when even the real freewheeling teams tend to tighten up a bit. "I mean, every closeout game is very difficult, for all the obvious reasons," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. Especially if James delivers as so often when the Heat faced elimination, from his 45-point game in Boston in the 2012 Eastern Conference finals, to a triple-double against the Spurs in Game 6 last year, followed by 37 points in Game 7. He may need to deliver something similar, or a championship reign could be over sooner than expected. Cheap Air Max Plus Wholesale . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. Wholesale Air Max Plus . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. http://www.airmaxplusuk.com/ .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event.After 13 seasons in the NHL, goaltender Mathieu Garon is calling it a career. The 36-year-old announced his retirement on Friday after having played in Montreal, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, Columbus and Tampa Bay. "For the past 13 years, I have been fortunate to earn my living playing hockey in the National Hockey League," Garon said in a statement released by CAA, his representation. "I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my teammates, coaches and, most importantly, the fans. Every city I played in, the fans always welcommed my family and me with open arms. Cheap Air Max Plus Free Shipping. I will cherish the memories and friendships I made during my career. Finally, I want to say a special thank you to my family, who have been incredibly supportive of me throughout my career. Without them, I wouldnt have been able to live my dream." Garon, who played in Omsk of the KHL this past season season, was a second-round pick, 44th overall, by the Canadiens in the 1996 NHL draft. He went 144-131-3-28 over 341 NHL games. He also played for Canadas world junior team in 1998. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz