Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 159 mal aufgerufen
 UMWELTVERTRÄGLICHKEITSPRÜFUNGSVERFAHREN(UVP)
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

28.03.2019 06:13
will convince Villeneuve that he doesnt Zitat · Antworten

STOKE, England -- Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners bid for the Premier League title. Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale . Jonathan Walters penalty 14 minutes from time after Laurent Koscielny was penalized for handball was enough to give Stoke all three points. Mark Hughes team has beaten Chelsea and Manchester United at home this season, as well as drawing with Manchester City. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had not won in his previous seven visits to Stokes Brittania Stadium. Arsenal slipped four points behind league leader Chelsea, which won 3-1 at Fulham. It is two above Manchester City, which has two games in hand. Stoke moved level with 11th-placed Hull after what was only its second win in 11 league games. Arsenal made just the one change to the starting line-up from last Saturdays 4-1 win against Sunderland, with the fit-again Kieran Gibbs replacing the injured Nacho Monreal in defence. Record signing Mesut Ozil was on the bench after missing that match due to injury. Stoke also made just one change from its 1-0 loss at Manchester City, with Steven Nzonzi replacing the injured Peter Odemwingie. Walters had the first chance of the game when he headed Marko Arnautovics header narrowly wide as both sides struggled to carve out opportunities. There was a flurry of chances at the end of the first half and Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny had to react quickly to parry a swerving drive from Glenn Whelan. At the other end, Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic , who had earlier comfortably gathered a weak header from Olivier Giroud, was called into action to save Santi Cazorlas fierce effort from the edge of the area. Stoke almost took the lead at the start of the second half as Szczesny made a hash of dealing with Geoff Camerons cross, leading to a goalmouth scramble that Arsenal survived Peter Crouch also sent an acrobatic attempt wide as well as forcing a diving save from Szczesny, as Stoke continued to press. Stokes efforts were eventually rewarded as Walters flick struck Koscielnys arm and the Republic of Ireland striker made no mistake from the spot. Mesut Ozil flashed a shot across Begovics goal and fellow Arsenal substitute Yaya Sanogo then struck over the bar but Arsenal couldnt find the equalizer. China Vans Shoes Wholesale .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. Vans Shoes Sale . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. http://www.cheapvansdiscount.com/ .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.INDIANAPOLIS -- The orange and brown glasses slide down the bridge of Jacques Villeneuves nose. Along with the greying hair and growing bald spot, they give the Canadian driver a professorial vibe. Its only reinforced when he begins to speak. In clear, crisp sentences spiced by that unmistakable French-Canadian accent, Villeneuve lays out his opinion on just about anything -- especially when it comes to the Indy 500. He will talk about the latest generation of cars, lament the fact there is only one chassis manufacturer, and argue that spotters who are supposed to make the race safer have often had the opposite effect. Then hell talk about the speed and the danger. "Some younger drivers didnt grow up seeing racing as being dangerous," said Villeneuve, who is back at the Indianapolis 500 after a 19-year absence. "They break their little finger and they are surprised. Its like, Be happy its only that." Of course, Villeneuve forgets many of those younger drivers grew up watching him. James Hinchcliffe, a fellow Canadian, said his earliest memory of watching a race was 1995, when Villeneuve took advantage of a late penalty on Scott Goodyear to win the Indy 500. That was also the last time Villeneuve stepped into an Indy car at the iconic racetrack. At least, it was until this year. "Its cool to have him back," Hinchcliffe said, "because hes obviously one of the guys I looked up to as a young driver, and one of the guys I never thought Id have a chance to race." Villeneuve spent nearly two decades driving just about everything but an IndyCar. He won a Formula One title, tried his hand at NASCAR and drove at Le Mans. He dabbled in RallyCross and even raced V8 Supercars around the street circuits of Australia. But the lure of Indy started to tug him back. Villeneuve, who will start 27th on Sunday, watched with rapt attention last year as Tony Kanaan took the checkered flag. He was intrigued by the record number of lead changes, the way cars moved through the field and how stiff the competition had become. Villeneuve managed to land a ride with team owners Sam Schmidt and Rick Peterson, and will be part of a staable that includes Mikhail Aleshin and Simon Pagenaud on Sunday. Wholesale Vans Authentic Shoes. "If I jumped from F-1 to this again, it wouldnt be an issue," Villeneuve said of the return to open-wheel racing, "but the first 20 laps, your eyes, your brain -- its not used to those speeds, so it is a big shock. You have to get out, breath again, and then get back in and its like, All right. Business as usual." His team may be an underfunded underdog, at least compared to heavyweights Penske, Ganassi and Andretti Autosport, and he may have struggled Friday in the final practice on Carb Day. But none of that will convince Villeneuve that he doesnt have a chance to win. "When I won here we were two laps down and we spent the whole race minding our own business," he said. "Thats the key: You should mind your own business. Figure out what is happening with everyone else at the end. You need a little bit of luck, and then you need to see how it pans out. I just hope Im not one of those people who does something stupid." Pagenaud was surprised to see his new teammate prepare for the race the moment he arrived in Indianapolis. Qualifying was almost an afterthought as Villeneuve gazed ahead to Sunday. "It actually makes me wonder why he focused so much on the race," Pagenaud said with a wry grin. "Im sure hell come up with something in the race and Ill learn then." If he does come up with something, Villeneuve could make history. The 43-year-old would break Al Unsers record of 17 years between victories that has stood since 1987. Even if he doesnt win, though, a good showing could prove invaluable. Villeneuve has dropped hints that he may be try to run the IndyCar series full-time next year, and that would turn the Indy 500 into quite an audition. "I had an opportunity to spend half an hour with Jacques in the garage area a week ago," said Goodyear, now an analyst for ABC. "Through all the questions I was asking him, catching up with him, I asked him, Why come back to something that youve won, have great memories with? "He said, Racing is my oxygen. I need to race something." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz