Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 156 mal aufgerufen
 IDEENAUSTAUSCH
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

27.03.2019 06:39
third quarter. John Potter added a 51-yard Zitat · Antworten

RECIFE, Brazil -- Mexico surged into the World Cups knockout stage for a sixth straight time Monday with a 3-1 win over Croatia. Cheap Ravens Jerseys . Rafael Marquez, Andres Guardado and Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez scored in a 10-minute span in the second half, dooming a talented Croatia side to elimination from the group stage. The Croats had to win to advance and held the bulk of possession, but had trouble seriously threatening goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, who kept out all efforts until an 87th-minute consolation goal from Ivan Perisic. Mexico entered the game needing only a draw, and looked dangerous in attack, but was kept out until the three-goal burst. Marquez struck first, beating Croatia defender Vedran Corluka to head home Hector Herreras corner kick in the 72nd minute. Three minutes later, Guardado found the net with a hard, left-footed, one-time shot after a cross from Oribe Peralta. Then in the 82nd minute, Hernandez, the popular Manchester United striker who has been a second-half substitute in all three of Mexicos matches, scored with a header after Herreras corner had glanced off the head of Marquez. Croatia didnt score until it was too late, with Perisic sliding a shot past Ochoa after being set up by a neat backheel pass from Ivan Rakitic. It was the first goal Mexico has conceded in the World Cup, but "El Tri" hardly seemed to mind when the final whistle sounded and a lively, heavily Mexican crowd in Arena Pernambuco erupted. Mexico appeared to be labouring through a downspell before this World Cup. It struggled just to qualify out of CONCACAF and fired three coaches in a years time before Miguel Herrera took over and ultimately rescued Mexicos hopes by soundly beating New Zealand in a last-chance qualifier. In the hours leading up to the match, Miguel Herrera, known as a coach of the people for the way he engages fans on social media and at times in public, implored the Mexico faithful to "stay together" and sing the national anthem "like never before." Mexican fans, whose green jerseys distinguished them as the overwhelming majority in the crowd, did not disappoint, belting out a thunderous rendition. Croatia had expected to play before a crowd heavily in Mexicos favour, with star Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric saying on the eve of the match that the game would not be won in the stands, and that his side was motivated to silence the crowd. Croatia players were heckled each time they took a corner kick, and goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa was heckled whenever he touched the ball. Mexicos attacking play also enlivened the crowd, particularly a sizzling 25-yard shot by Hector Herrera that rattled the crossbar in the 16th minute. In the 19th, Oribe Peralta pounced on a bounding ball from Herrera in the penalty area, but his sliding attempt to chip over the advancing Pletikosa went wide. Croatia enjoyed the bulk of possession in the opening 45 minutes, but didnt force Ochoa to make a single save. Wholesale Ravens Jerseys . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/ . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead.TAMPA, Fla. - Backup quarterback Matt Moore provided most of the scoring offence for the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night. Moore led two straight touchdown drives in Miamis 20-14 preseason victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday night. "We got into a little bit of a rhythm. Guys were in the right spots, making big plays," said Moore, who completed 13 of 19 passes for 158 yards and a touchdown. "I was just trying to execute plays and maybe questions were answered, I dont know. I was just being me." The Dolphins took advantage of a mistake by Bucs rookie Mike Evans that turned the game around in the second quarter. Evans, the Bucs first-round pick from Texas A&M, caught a short pass from Mike Glennon and after breaking a tackle, sprinted down the sideline toward a 42-yard touchdown which could have given the Bucs a 14-3 lead. After a review of the original touchdown call, however, it was ruled that Miami cornerback Brent Grimes had punched the ball out of Evans hands just before Evans crossed the goal line. The fumble went through the end zone, giving the Dolphins (1-1) the ball. "If its a game that matters, then (Evans) scores because hes learned from it," Bucs quarterback Josh McCown said. "But yeah, he was pretty ticked off at himself." Bucs coach Lovie Smith was also inclined to give the rookie some slack. "I know Mike fumbled the ball, but it was a great play to get it down to there," Smith said. "Hell learn from his mistakes. My rookies are doing too many great things for me to harp on that." Moore, competing with newcomer Brady Quinn for the No. 2 quarterback spot, drove the Dolphins 71 yards to a touchdown in the final 1:41 of the first half. He completed 6 of 8 passes, including a 9-yard touchdown pass to Rishard Matthews thatt gave Miami a 10-7 lead over the Bucs (0-2) with 8 seconds left in the half. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys China. Moore completed 21-yard passes to Kevin Cone and Armon Binns on Miamis first possession of the second half, part of a nine-play, 71-yard touchdown drive. "(Moore) played well. I thought he threw the ball well," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "Well watch the tape. I thought he had a good game." Rookie running back Damien Williams ran 1 yard for the touchdown that gave Miami a 17-7 lead with 8:58 left in the third quarter. John Potter added a 51-yard field goal that made it 20-7 with 4:30 left in the third. Dolphins starter Ryan Tannehill completed 9 of 14 passes for 110 yards, including a 16-yard completion to Matthews that set up the games first score. Potters 48-yard field goal put the Dolphins up 3-0 with 4:47 left in the first quarter. Tannehill fumbled on the first play of the second quarter while being sacked by Gerald McCoy. Michael Johnson recovered, setting up the Bucs at the Miami 25-yard line. Four plays later, McCown threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Vincent Jackson to give the Bucs a 7-3 lead. The Bucs other touchdown came with 14 seconds left on Mike Kafkas 13-yard pass to Lavelle Hawkins. McCown completed 5 of 7 for 46 yards in three series. Quinn, who signed with the Dolphins on Tuesday, played the final quarter and part of the third, completing all four of his passes for 22 yards. "We felt very good about what he knew going into the game," Philbin said. "The type of game we were in, up by 13 points, it just didnt make a lot of sense to start chucking it a whole lot." NOTES: The Dolphins will play the Dallas Cowboys next Saturday night in their preseason home opener. The Bucs will travel to Buffalo to play the Bills next Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz