Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 188 mal aufgerufen
 FLUGLÄRM
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

25.03.2019 07:00
the Los Angeles Dodgers. Zitat · Antworten

LA QUINTA, Calif. Under Armour Outlet Store Canada . -- Patrick Reed has been as good as the weather and course conditions at the Humana Challenge -- and just as predictable. Another sunny, calm day. Another 9-under 63. Reed broke the PGA Tour record for relation to par for the first 54 holes, finishing at 27 under Saturday to take a seven-stroke lead into the final round. Playing over a pond as still as the plastic swans PGA West uses to scare away geese, Reed birdied his final hole on the Nicklaus Private Course, hitting a wedge to 2 feet on the par-4 ninth. He also had an eagle, eight birdies and a bogey. "Any time you set a record on the PGA Tour it means youre doing something right," Reed said. "Well, a lot of things right. But at the same time it doesnt matter if you have the 54-hole lead. All that matters at the end is at the end of Sunday." The 23-year-old Reed broke the mark of 25 under set by Gay Brewer in the 1967 Pensacola Open and matched by Ernie Els in the 2003 Tournament of Champions, Steve Stricker in the 2010 John Deere Classic and Pat Perez in the 2009 La Quinta event. Reed was one off Strickers stroke record of 188 set on a par-71 course. "Almost seems like Im in a putting coma," said Reed, the first player in tour history to open an event with three rounds of 63 or better. "The hole seems huge. It almost feels like I cant miss. Its interesting because when I do miss a putt, I get really frustrated because I almost feel like I should make it." The Wyndham Championship winner in August, Reed opened Thursday on the Arnold Palmer Private Course and played La Quinta Country Club on Friday. He has played the 11 par 5s in 11 under, the 28 par 4s in 12 under and the 13 par 3s in 4 under. Charley Hoffman and Brendon Todd were tied for second. Ottawas Brad Fritsch was tied for 34th place at 12 under. Hoffman, the 2007 winner, had a 66 on the Palmer course -- the site of the final round. Todd shot 68 at La Quinta. "I wish I was a little closer than seven," Hoffman said. "The weathers been perfect, greens are perfect. The scores and birdies are out there." Reeds seven-stroke margin is the largest entering the final round in event history, a stroke more than Rik Massengale took into his 1977 victory. David Duval overcame a seven-stroke deficit to win in 1999, closing with a 59 on the Palmer course. Last year, Brian Gay began the last day six strokes behind and ended up winning in a playoff. "Hes obviously playing really, really well, but if you go out there, I mean, I shot 9 under there yesterday," Todd said. "If you go out there with the same mentality, trying to play as well as you can, you get hot early, put a little pressure on him, theres plenty of opportunities for him to make bogey." Reed eagled the par-5 16th on his first nine, hitting a 5-iron from 212 yards to 3 feet. Using his 50-degree wedge -- the club he hit close on the final hole -- on the par-4 sixth, he nearly holed a 125-yard approach, with the ball spinning back by the cup. "It was basically the same shot," he said. "The only difference is I didnt spin it as much on the last hole." He made a 15-foot birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 seventh, and then missed a birdie chance on the par-5 eighth when his approach went left into greenside rough. "Only had a three-quarter 6-iron in my hand," Reed said. "There are shots out there I could have had. But, at the same time, its another 63." Reeds wife, Justine, is pregnant with their first child, forcing her to turn over caddying duties to her brother, Kessler Karain. She has walked every hole this year and plans to caddie again after the baby arrives around Memorial Day. "Theyre brother and sister and they act in their demeanours so much the same," Reed said. "Im happy shes outside the ropes right now, because shes carrying my little girl." After helping Augusta State win NCAA titles in 2010 and 2011, Reed drew attention in 2012 when he successfully Monday-qualified for six events and made 12 starts. "Im going to treat tomorrow as if its Monday qualifier," Reed said. "Eighteen-hole shootout, everybodys tied at even par." The former Baton Rouge, La., high school champion earned his PGA Tour card in December 2012, surviving six rounds of Q-school at PGA West. "I was like 130-something place after two rounds and shot 18 under the last four rounds to get in," Reed said. "That was probably the most nervous 3-footer I ever had in my life on the last hole for par." Reed played alongside Tommy Gainey the first three days. Gainey shot 74-74-74 to tie for 150th among the 155 finishers -- 33 strokes behind his playing partner. "If Im Patrick Reed, Im going to but some lottery tickets," Gainey said. "Hes just hitting it too good and making everything he looks at. When you have that combination, nobodys going to beat you." Under Armour Shoes Online Canada . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Under Armour Shoes Canada Sale . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. http://www.underarmouroutletcanada.com/ . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with two great dangles. The 15th match-up of the Round of 32 sees Corey Tropp go it alone, while Nazem Kadri victimizes a defender to set up a goal. Tropps individual effort makes one of the games top rookie defenders look very human. The Blue Jackets forward takes a cross-ice pass from Boone Jenner and bears down one-on-one against the Penguins Olli Maatta. He two-drags right around the big Finn and cuts to the net. He then throws another backhand-forehand deke on Jeff Zatkoff to set up the easy goal along the ice. Kadri doesnt get thhe finish, but the set-up is a thing of beauty. Under Armour Shoes Clearance Sale. The Leafs centre sees a challenge coming from Montreal defender Alexei Emelin and absolutely inside-outs the Russian blueliner. Drawing Carey Prices attention with a drive to the net, Kadri slides the puck cross-ice and finds Cody Franson streaking in for the one-time tap-in. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here (http://poy.tsn.ca). Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz