Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 165 mal aufgerufen
 FLUGLÄRM
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

25.03.2019 06:59
Giants to voice his displeasur Zitat · Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Discount Adidas Canada . -- Alex Gordon got the big hit and Norichika Aoki and Omar Infante spent all day setting the table. Gordon hit a three-run double in the first inning and Jeremy Guthrie pitched effectively into the sixth inning as the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 7-5 in their home opener Friday. Aoki and Infante were acquired in the off-season to get on base at the top of the order. They each had three hits, and Aoki worked a walk, too. "Thats why we made those additions, guys who can get on base and put the ball in play," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Nori and Omar were on base seven times, which was big. That set the table for Gordys big double. It was a good offensive day for us." Guthrie allowed four runs on seven hits, four walks and a hit batter in 5 2-3 innings. "It was just windy," Guthrie said. "It was never really cold. The grip is not perfect in conditions like that, but ... were fortunate enough that were moving around every play, so we stay pretty warm." Lorenzo Cain drove in two runs with a two-out fifth inning single that put Kansas City ahead 7-2. The Royals jumped on White Sox rookie right-hander Erik Johnson for six hits and four runs in the first two innings. Johnson retired only 14 of the 28 batters he faced, yielding seven runs on 10 hits, three walks and a hit batter to take the loss. "The biggest thing is that Ive got to compete better for my team," Johnson said. "We were right there. We put five runs on the board after I put them in a hole. Youve got to give credit to our offence for never giving up." Jose Abreu and Conor Gillaspie hit sacrifice flies against Guthrie, and Adam Eaton hit a two-run single off reliever Kelvin Herrera in the sixth, but both runs were charged to Guthrie. Tyler Flowers, who went 4-for-4 Thursday against Minnesota, had hits in his first three at-bats, but the streak ended in the eighth when Aoki dropped his fly ball to right. "I thought we came up with a couple of big hits," Flowers said. "But Guthrie made some good pitches in situations that could have escalated into bigger innings. We had him on the ropes a couple of times, but missed a couple of hits here or there. We were probably a couple of hits away." The Royals, who had not made a challenge in spring training or in the first two games against the Tigers, asked the umpires to review a call in the seventh when Abreu was called safe at first on a throwing error by third baseman Mike Moustakas that pulled Eric Hosmers foot off the bag. After a two minute, 49 second delay, the call was upheld. "I figured it was a good time to take a shot at it," Yost said. "I thought it would be a 50-50 chance." Greg Holland pitched a 1-2-3 ninth for his first save after setting a Royals record with 47 saves last season. Notes: RHP Nate Jones was put on the disabled list by the White Sox with a muscle strain in his left hip. RHP Jake Petricka was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte. Jones had allowed four runs without retiring a batter in his first two appearances. Petricka pitched 2 1-3 scoreless innings after Johnson was pulled in the fifth. . LHP Bruce Chen, who is 7-2 against the White Sox since the start of the 2011 season, starts Saturday. LHP John Danks will make his first White Sox start. Cheap Adidas Shoes Canada . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. Wholesale Adidas Shoes .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. http://www.discountadidasshoescanada.com/ . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come.San Francisco, CA (Sports Network) - The San Francisco Giants issued a statement Monday condemning an incident involving Baltimore outfielder Adam Jones. Jones took to Twitter following Sundays 10-2 road win over the Giants to voice his displeasure. Jones, who is African-American, claimed a fan at AT&T Park threw a banana at him. "I want to thank whatever slap---- threw that banana towards my direction in CF in the last inning. Way to show ur class u jack---," Jones tweeted. Jones went 2-for-5 with a home run and four RBI on Sunday. "We were extremely disappointed to learn about the incident involving Adam Jones at AT&T Park yesterday," the teams statement read. "The Giants have a zero tolerance policy against this type of behavior, which results in immediate ejection from the ballpark. While we have been investigating the matter since we learned of the situation, unfortunately we have been unable to identify the person responsible. We would like too extend our sincerest apologies to Adam and the entire Orioles organization for this unfortunate incident. Adidas Shoes Outlet Online. The inappropriate actions of this individual in no way reflect the values of our organization and our fans." The fan in question is reportedly Alexander Poulides, who told the San Jose Mercury News he grabbed the banana off a catering cart and hurled it toward the field in disgust near the end of the game. Poulides told the newspaper the incident was not racially motivated and his action for the banana toss was not at Jones, but toward the Giants and "their poor performance." Poulides said he was "embarrassed and shocked by the outcome," according to the newspaper. "In hindsight, I wish I didnt do it and I apologize. Im very sorry," he told the Mercury News. Wayne Simmonds of the NHLs Philadelphia Flyers had a banana hurled in his direction while on the ice during an exhibition game in Ontario in September 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz