Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
liny195 Offline

interessiert

20.01.2020 03:06
After an offseason of tumult surrounding Zitat · Antworten

the acquisition and departure of wide receiver Antonio Brown Color Rush Jacob Bailey Jersey , the Oakland Raiders finally began their regular season Monday night against the Denver Broncos.And you can’t fault the Raiders if they’re trying to turn the page.According to Scott Bair of NBC Bay Area, Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock was asked about Brown prior to kickoff Monday night. Mayock’s response was understandably short.“There isn’t much to say. Actions speak louder than words,” he said.Brown is now a member of the New England Patriots and the Raiders will have to find out if they win with the group that they have instead. The plus side is that it’s not like Brown spent all that much time practicing in Oakland because of frozen feet and a refusal to practice without his favorite helmet.Mayock’s comment of “actions speak louder than words” can simultaneously address their decision to release him showing that they wouldn’t put up with any more from Brown and that Brown’s apology delivered Friday was pretty hollow compared to the stuff he was doing throughout the week.And while Brown and the Raiders will continue to be linked due to the utter disaster Brown’s tenure with the team was, he will no longer be a daily topic of conversation for Oakland moving forward. Read more: How Chase Winovich fits the Patriots defense"A rotational edge rusher was on the New England Patriots’ wish list entering day two of the 2019 NFL draft, and the team found one in round three: with the 77th selection, the reigning world champions selected Michigan’s Chase Winovich — the third player taken by the team after wide receiver N’Keal Harry in round one and cornerback Joejuan Williams in round two. In New England, Winovich will enter a defensive edge rotation currently headed by veteran Michael Bennett, Deatrich Wise Jr. and John Simon. All three of them will impact the rookie’s development at this early stage in his career, as Winovich told reporters during a conference call shortly after getting drafted. “I’m trying to learn from my teammates whenever I get to New England Youth Jacob Bailey Jersey ,” the third-round pick said.“That’s my first goal. I’m not trying to model my game after any one specific player, I’m just trying to get to New England, find out who the veterans are, and get under their wing and learn from their leadership and tutelage,” he continued. What should also help the Michigan product in this regard and to grow as a player in general is his willingness and ability to play multiple roles on the Patriots’ ever-shifting defensive front.“I’ve always prided myself on being a football player, so wherever the coaches want to put me, ultimately,” Winovich answered when asked which position he sees himself playing at the next level. “If you look at my history, I’ve played a lot of different positions and that’s where the coaches are going to decide where I fit best Womens Jacob Bailey Jersey , so that’s their choice not mine. I’m happy to play anywhere. I just want to get on the field and contribute and work hard.”Pats Pulpit reacts to the Chase Winovich pickSubscribe to the Pats Pulpit podcast for more draft reactions!At Michigan, Winovich did just that: appearing in 41 games for the Wolverines over a four-year span, the 24-year-old registered 18.5 sacks playing primarily as a weak-side linebacker. But as he pointed out, his abilities extend beyond just one position — something that will likely also be asked of the rookie in New England. By the sounds of it, that’s just the way he wants i.“I just never wanted to leave the field, and it’s no different to this day. I want to contribute in any way possible, but at the end of the day, that’s up to the coaches to decided where I’m going to fit best,” Winovich Authentic Jacob Bailey Jersey , who originally joined Michigan as a fullback/tight end hybrid, continued when speaking about his skill set. “I’m just going to go in there, work as hard as I possibly can and just work hard.”“That’s what it comes down to. I’m not making any guarantees. I’m not promising where I’m going to play. I’m not the coach — that’s up to them.” No matter where he is ultimately put by the Patriots’ coaches, Winovich will bring one thing to the table: high energy. “I like to think of myself as kind of a junkyard dog, just tenacious, relentless effort and motor, just scrapping for every inch,” he said about his approach to the game.“But at the same time, I like to think I’m slippery here — as they say in Pittsburgh Jacob Bailey Jersey Boys , ‘slippy.’ I think I bring some versatility and I think my combine was an example of some of the speed that I have,” he continued. “When you factor all of that in together, I think that makes me a pretty interesting pick and prospect and football player in general. At the end of the day, I’m just trying to go out there, prove my worth to the other guys on the team, and ultimately to the rest of the world.”

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz