Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 3. PISTE
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

23.03.2019 04:57
very good players as well, so we will s Zitat · Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - The Super Bowl has been secured. Discount NBA Jerseys . Now the Minnesota Vikings have set their sights on soccer. With construction underway on their new stadium, the Vikings have intensified their pursuit of a Major League Soccer franchise for the NFL facility that team owners designed in hopes of accommodating both sports. Co-owner Mark Wilf met this week with MLS officials, the latest dialogue between the two parties. The Vikings also announced a partnership with promoter Relevent Sports, a major player in the soccer world that is helping sell an international tournament game between two European teams to be played at the University of Minnesota in August. "We like to go to new markets," Revelant Sports CEO Charlie Stillitano said Wednesday. "It seems like wherever we go an MLS team follows, and I think its a good thing." Most MLS teams, 15 of the current 19, play in soccer-specific stadiums for around 20,000 fans in a more intimate setting, but the Vikings have been touting their plan to classily cover the upper bowl of their new venue and reduce capacity from 65,000 to between 20,000 and 25,000. The translucent roof and five pivoting glass doors on the front of the building -- plus seats and suites close to the action -- give the facility a more vibrant feel. "Theres a real opportunity there, and we really have a lot of respect and admiration for the ownership group," MLS Commissioner Don Garber said earlier this year. Atlanta will begin play in 2017 at that citys new retractable roof NFL stadium to be built for the Falcons, whose owner Arthur Blank acquired the soccer club. Plans there will convert the 71,000-seat football facility to a soccer capacity of 29,000 by only using the lower bowl. With the regular season starting in March and the MLS Cup held in December, a roof would be ideal for a team in Minnesota. When Sporting KC won the championship game outside last year, the game-time temperature in Kansas City was 22 degrees with a wind chill of 12 that plummeted as the sun set. The MLS has added five teams in the last five years with a goal of 24, and New York City and Orlando will make 21 next season. Miami has also granted a franchise to former star David Beckham, contingent on a soccer-specific stadium being built there. That only leaves one spot left, and Garber said earlier this year Sacramento, California, San Antonio and San Diego are also under consideration. MLS executive vice-president for communications Dan Courtemanche said theres no specific deadline for awarding the next franchise. "There is no shortage of demand for future MLS expansion teams, and many markets and potential ownership groups have contacted the league office to inquire," he said. Criteria for MLS expansion include a committed local viable ownership group with a comprehensive stadium plan it controls, in an appropriate market attractive to sponsors and television networks with a history of strong fan support. The Twin Cities area currently has a team, Minnesota United FC, in the North American Soccer League, a level below the MLS. "We think our stadium is the perfect fit for MLS. We also think that Minneapolis-St. Paul has tremendous potential for MLS," Vikings vice-president for public affairs and stadium development Lester Bagley said. The legislation authorizing funding for the stadium included a five-year window from the opening during which the Wilfs have exclusive rights to bring an MLS franchise to the venue. That doesnt mean another group couldnt beat them to it at another site. Minnesota United owner Bill McGuire, the former CEO of United Health Group, has been linked with Minnesota Twins owner Jim Pohlad as potential partners in an MLS franchise. But that would require money for and construction of yet another new sports facility in a crowded market. Vikings officials will use the Aug. 2 match between Manchester City FC and Olympiacos FC, part of the Guinness Cup tournament, as an opportunity to gain more knowledge of and grassroots support for the sport. About 20,000 tickets have been sold so far, Stillitano said. China NBA Jersyes Cheap .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Wholesale Basketball Gear . Nainggolan scored his first Italian league goal at Bologna, in October 2010, and he also opened his Roma account there following his January move from Cagliari. The Belgium midfielder volleyed home Miralem Pjanics cross from close range eight minutes from time. http://www.wholesalejerseysnba.com/ . - Young and old.Rangers defender Dominic Ball has had to disappoint his friends ahead of his Old Firm debut after admitting he could not get them tickets. The on-loan Tottenham youngster is looking forward to his first taste of Glasgow derby action when Mark Warburtons side face Celtic in Sundays Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden Park, live on Sky Sports. Former Celtic manager Neil Lennon explains his infamous bust up with ex Rangers boss Ally McCoist at the Old Firm derby The 20-year-old has already helped the Light Blues win the Scottish Championship, as well as claiming silverware in the Petrofac Training Cup final with a 4-0 win over Peterhead.But Ball has been unable to accommodate all those eager to attend the Old Firm contest, such has been the demand for tickets.Sunday is probably going to be the biggest game of the season - the biggest game of my life - so I am going to relish it and go out and do a job, he said. As soon as the draw was made I had 40 or 50 people asking me for tickets. I had to say I would see what I could do but my family comes first and I couldnt promise them anything.Everyone wants special people around them to be there and for me that is my family, my girlfriend, my close friends. I think I will have enough to satisfy those needs but not everybody.Rangers boss Mark Warburton looks set to hand Ball the responsibility of anchoring Gers midfield in the hope he can curb Celtics threat from deep. Former Rangers player and manager Graeme Souness explains why the Old Firm derby against Celtic is the most intense fixture inn world football Patrick Roberts will be one of the Hoops players he will have to keep an eye out for, with the on-loan Manchester City entertainer having made a big impression in recent weeks. Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale. I have seen little bits of Celtic this season when they are on and we are not playing and I think we have a real good chance, he added.I think Ive played against Patrick Roberts in a reserve game when he was back at Manchester City. He is a very good player but we have got very good players as well, so we will see. Former Rangers captain David Weir looks back on his memories of his Old Firm derby against Celtic I have seen them have good games, I have seen them have bad games, so I guess whatever team up turns up or not on the day will be the team that wins.Spurs trainee Ball also feels Celtic will push Rangers in ways they have not experienced on their way to the second-tier crown title this season.I just think it is that intensity, that constant pressure they will bring, added the 20-year-old.Sometimes it gets to 70 minutes at 0-0 and we know we are going to win because the other team is going to drop off.But I think that is going to be different, they will be as fit as us and it is going to be the challenge of quality now.Ball may not have experienced the white-hot heat of an OId Firm scrap before but he knows the importance of keeping emotion in check as Gers bid to land a trophy treble. Souness: Celtic big favourites Graeme Souness believes Celtic are favourites to beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup semi-final It is important to deal with our emotions individually and as a team, he said. You dont want anyone sent off. We just want to go out and play our football, get our job done and win.I won two medals in the space of five days last week and that is why I came to Rangers. It is a big club.Our targets were set at the start of the season and to now have two trophies too is brilliant. But we want a third.Watch Rangers v Celtic on Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 2 HD at 11am. Also See: Warburton: Derby just the start Forrester misses Old Firm clash Vote: Celtic, Rangers greatest Rangers fixtures ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz