Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

15.01.2020 08:14
your kids get to teenage years Zitat · Antworten

SUN CITY, South Africa - Ernie Els is considering cutting his golf schedule even more to spend time with his family, saying life on the road after 25 seasons as a pro is getting "tougher and tougher. Air Max 270 React Rose ." The four-time major winner has already slowed down over the past few years, playing 19 tournaments on the PGA Tour and only seven European Tour events last season. The 44-year-old Els expects to trim that again, he said at the Nedbank Golf Challenge, his first tournament in a month. The South African, who turned professional in 1989, said that with his daughter Samantha now 14 and son Ben now 11 "there are other things that come into play." "Its always been difficult leaving the house, but now you really see your kids growing up and it gets more difficult," Els said. He almost skipped the Nedbank to stay on vacation with his family, and had to send Samantha back home to Florida on her own for school while he set off in search of a fourth title at Sun City. "I feel a little bit guilty about that," he said. Els is recognizing the trend with a couple of other players on tour. "Family life is important and you dont want to miss out on their best years before they leave the house," he said. "A lot of us are in that boat now. Phil (Mickelson) has kids the same age as mine, so does (Steve) Stricker. Guys get to my age and your kids get to teenage years and it becomes a bit of a difficult scenario. Its getting tougher and tougher. The younger guys dont have too many hassles travelling ... but things change. "I havent really got a game plan for next year yet, but I definitely have to play a slightly different schedule. Ive got to look at my schedule and see where Im going to." One thing that will remain is his commitment to trying to win another major — maybe two. His British Open title in 2012, a decade after his first Claret Jug, bolstered Els hopes of another big win before he eases off completely. "Im 44 and with the equipment I can really stay with the longer hitters," Els said. "I feel I have a chance. I just need to sharpen up some things, get the right venue and get the right mojo. Then I think we can pull something off again. Its not going to be easy, but I believe there are one or two left, so Ill keep searching." Air Max 270 Ultramarine Pas Cher . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Air Max 270 2021 Pas Cher . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-just-do-it.html . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone. LOS ANGELES -- After a four-day break in the schedule allowed them to stew over a couple of recent losses, Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings returned to the rink with a determination to keep pace in the tough Pacific Division. Mike Richards and Anze Kopitar scored power-play goals, and Quick earned his first shutout of the season in the Kings 2-0 victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. Richards had a goal and an assist for the Kings, who came back from their break with their ninth victory in 13 games. Quick, who made 19 saves in his 26th career shutout, thought Los Angeles responded well to its lengthy stretch of rest and practice. "With the Olympic year, you miss some days here and there with practice and being able to work on the details," said Quick, a possible U.S. national team goalie. "So we had a good three practices where we were able to get some work done." Quick celebrated his 300th NHL game with his first regular-season shutout since last March 18, punctuating the win with a handful of scrambling saves late in the scoreless third period. Quick even kept his brother-in-law, Buffalos Matt Moulson, off the scoresheet. "Having him back there as a defenceman always makes me feel safe," said Drew Doughty, whose pass set up Kopitars goal in the second period. The Kings dropped tough games against Phoenix and Nashville last week. At 10-6, Los Angeles is off to another good start to the season after back-to-back trips to the Western Conference finals -- but good isnt enough in a division featuring Anaheim, San Jose, Phoenix and Vancouver. With Quick leading a solid defensive performance, Los Angeles won without two of its top forwards. Jeff Carter, the Kings top goal-scorer, missed his second straight game with a foot injury, and centre Jarret Stoll sat out for the first time this season with an upper-body injury. Linden Vey made his NHL debut for the Kings in their absence, centring the fourth line with Kyle Clifford and Jordan Nolan. Fellow youngster Tyler Toffoli had an assist for the second straight game since getting called up for the first time this season. Jhonas Enroth stopped 26 shots for the NHL-worst Sabres (3-14-1), who couldnt follow up their stunning win at San Jose with another surprise on their three-game California road trip. Buffalo hasnt won consecutive games all season. "I think we ouutchanced them in the five-on-five department," Buffalo captain Steve Ott said. Air Max 270 React Script Swoosh. "Theyre a good veteran club that is used to playing in those kinds of situations, but I liked our effort tonight. It was the same as in San Jose. Our passion and pride has been way better in the last two games, and thats the way we have to play to have any success in this league." Defenceman Christian Ehrhoff left the Buffalo bench early in the third period with a lower-body injury. Buffalo coach Ron Rolston said Ehrhoff was fine. The Sabres play at Anaheim on Friday night. Buffalo controlled the flow of play early on, but the Kings broke through in the final minute of the first period, with Richards redirecting Jake Muzzins shot from the point for his fourth goal in six games. Kopitar scored during 4-on-3 play midway through the second period, putting a changeup one-timer past Enroth after a slick cross-ice give-and-go with Doughty. Kopitar has goals in three straight games and four in the past six since ending his 26-game regular-season goal drought late last month. "We played well at times in the game, but obviously we put them on the power play too much tonight," Rolston said. "Theyve been together for a long time, so they have continuity in their power play. "Its a 1-0 game, were on the power play, and two minutes later, they have (another power play). Thats not a very good recipe when you want to have a successful night." The Sabres, shut out for the fourth time already this season, hadnt visited Staples Center since Jan. 21, 2010. The Kings open a four-game road trip in Buffalo on Tuesday. NOTES: Moulson and Quick are married to sisters Alicia and Jaclyn Backman. Moulson was in the Kings organization from 2006-09, scoring six goals in 29 games in Los Angeles, but never catching on with the big-league club. Moulson had two goals and four assists in his first four games with the Sabres, who acquired him from the New York Islanders late last month. ... Los Angeles D Robyn Regehr faced Buffalo for the first time since the Sabres traded him to the Kings late last season. ... After Kings F Matt Frattin landed a hard check on Cody McCormick late in the second period, Buffalos 6-foot-8 Tyler Myers challenged the 6-foot Frattin to a fight. Frattin wrestled Myers to the ice, and Myers got an extra penalty for holding. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz