Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

13.01.2020 04:54
hit both free throws to make Zitat · Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- It was the substitutes turn to step into the spotlight for No. Cheap Jerseys From China . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. "We just try to bring a lot of energy," said Loving, a freshman forward. "We feel like our energy off the bench can affect the game in a major way, whether its scoring or rebounding or, like today, Amedeo had a lot of deflections on defence. That added a little extra spark to the game and really got us going." Coach Thad Matta has had several teams that he seldom relied on more than six or seven players. This year he has gone with nine players, all of whom have contributed. "I like this group," Matta said of his second unit. "Because the big thing that you want as a coach is guys to understand what theyre supposed to do when they go in. I think they saw today that maybe we werent as focused as we needed to be in a couple of areas and they brought that to the table." The starters also carried their end of the load. LaQuinton Ross scored 11 points, including two critical 3-pointers as the Buckeyes (15-0, 2-0 Big Ten) pulled away early in the second half. Shannon Scott had 13 and Amir Williams chipped in with 10 points for Ohio State, which shot 54 per cent from the field (27 of 50) and 47 per cent on 3-pointers (9 of 19). A blend of starters and bench players fueled a 7-0 run to close out the half that gave the Buckeyes a 10-point lead. After the lead had swelled, Nebraska (8-6, 0-2) failed to hit a field goal over the last 8 minutes. Della Valle, a native of Italy, helped turn the tide in the final 100 seconds of the first half with a tip-in. He also made plays that led to turnovers as the Buckeyes pulled away. Shavon Shields slashed across the lane and tossed up a shot that cut Ohio States lead to 33-30 with 2:29 remaining. But the Buckeyes defence turned up the pressure. Aaron Craft got things going with a 3 from the right wing at the 1:17 mark -- his first made 3-pointer in four games -- before Scotts deflection and steal led to Della Valle tipping in Scotts missed layup. Ohio State blocked Nebraskas final two shots of the half -- both by David Rivers -- with Trey McDonald batting away the first and Sam Thompson the second. Thompson was then fouled with 2.7 seconds left and hit both free throws to make it 40-30. "I think it was huge going into the half knowing we had a 10-point lead, especially playing the last 4 minutes with that energy compared to the first 4 or 5 minutes (of the game) when we didnt have that energy," he said. "And that led to a great start of the second half." The Buckeyes, leading the Big Ten in scoring defence at 55.1 points a game, limited the Cornhuskers to 38 per cent shooting from the field (21 of 56) while forcing 17 turnovers. Terran Petteway scored 15 points and Leslee Smith had 11 for the Cornhuskers, who have lost 20 consecutive road games to ranked teams since beating No. 22 Texas A&M on Feb. 23, 2008. "I thought Ohio State came out with better pace on offence in the second half," Nebraska coach Tim Miles said. "(Ross) made the consecutive 3s. When we let them go 9 for 19 from 3, youve got a problem on your hands with Ohio State." It was a last tuneup before the biggest test of the season for the Buckeyes, at No. 5 Michigan State on Tuesday night. "Collectively we have a very good mindset going into our next game," Loving said. "Michigan States a very tough team." Matta said he was pleased that the Buckeyes had opened with two victories in the Big Ten to add lustre to the showdown. They won 78-69 before a loud, hostile crowd at Purdue on Tuesday. "Most importantly, we took care of what we needed to do," Matta said. "Tuesdays environment over there in West Lafayette was probably very, very similar to what were going to see on Tuesday night (at Michigan State). Our guys have a great appreciation for how good Michigan State is. Weve got a couple of days here where we have to get ourselves ready." Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . JOHNS, N. Wholesale Jerseys 2021 . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . - Young and old.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Mario Manningham attended his first NFL training camp in 2008 as a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, basically secured of his place on the teams opening day roster. Six years later, Manningham is back in Giants camp after a two-year, injury-plagued stint with the San Francisco 49ers. This time, Manningham is still recovering from off-season knee surgery, his third in three years, so theres no guarantee of him being with the team when the season kicks off against the Detroit Lions on Sept. 8. Manninghams last knee surgery has prevented him from participating in any full drills as the Giants began their second week of training camp Monday. He has not been cleared by the teams medical staff to resume football activities, so he falls behind on the teams depth chart for every practice and preseason game he misses. "I dont have anything made here," Manningham said Monday before the Giants took the field for their two-hour practice session. "I have to be here like I have something to prove. I cant worry about what has happened in the past. Thats wasted energy. Its a new team, with new faces and a new coaching staff. I have to try to get out there and prove what I can do." Manningham was one of the stars of the Giants last Super Bowl victory, making an acrobatic 38-yard catch down the sidelines on third down to keep the game-winning touchdown drive alive in the 21-17 win over the New England Patriots on Feb. 5, 2012. Manningham had his best season as a professional with the Giants in 2010, catching 60 passes for 944 yards and nine touchdowns. After that Super Bowl-winning season, Manningham became a free agent and signed with the 49ers, but never reached the same heights he achieved with the Giants. He caught only 42 passes and one touchdown in 2012, and had only nine catches for 85 yards and no scores last season. Both years were cut short by injury. Manningham said he had no plans of returning to the team that drafted him out of the University of Michigan six years ago. "I really didnt think about it," Manningham said. "I hit free agency and it just turned out this way. I settled back here." Manningham knows that tthe clock is ticking on his chances to make the Giants final roster. Wholesale Jerseys 2020. "I know I still have to make the team," Manningham said. "Its frustrating not to be out there, but thats just part of the game. I have a couple of cobwebs, but Im getting there. I know my knee is fixed. Its just my confidence, knowing whether I can stick my leg in the ground and turn the right away. Every day, its getting better and better. "Theres not any pressure on me to get out there. But in the back of my mind, I know its up to me or them. Im preparing myself to make the team." Giants quarterback Eli Manning is glad to have one of his former targets back. "Mario enjoyed being a New York Giant and had a good thing going here," Manning said. "Sometimes, you leave and you realize what you had. He left on good terms, went off, had some injuries and now hes here. Im glad to have him back." Same goes for wide receiving partner Victor Cruz. "He was here when I was first coming through here," Cruz said. "Its a little nostalgic. He brings a lot of energy into the room again and its very beneficial for us." Manningham is not expected to see any preseason action until the fourth game in three weeks, giving him little time to make the final 53-man roster. "This is still training camp," said Manningham, who has caught 211 passes in his six-year career for 2,849 yards and 19 touchdowns. "You learn from mistakes. I just have to put myself in the best position to be on the field. Im pretty close now. NOTES: New Giants QB coach Danny Langsdorf said that he would like to see Manning "around 70 per cent" in his completion ratio this season, a number that Langsdorf realizes has only been reached nine times in the history of the league. "I want him to be able to spread the ball all over the field," Langsdorf said. "But I also want him to be able to push the ball down the field in big chunks." Manning has only reached 60 per cent four times in his 10-year career, with a career best of 62.9 per cent in 2010. His career percentage mark stands at 58.5 per cent, after completing 57.5 last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz