Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

06.01.2020 04:02
night before the injury flared up again Zitat · Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Brett Keisel is in his 12th season with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the 35-year-old defensive end realizes it might also be his last. Matt Flynn Jersey . If hes on his way out, at least hell get a chance to do it on the field. Keisel expects to play on Sunday when the Steelers (6-8) travel to Green Bay (7-6-1). He missed four of the previous five games with plantar fasciitis in his left foot but practiced on Friday without any issues and is listed as probable. With two weeks left, Keisel could sway the Steelers to keep him another year by performing well. He also could be auditioning for a spot on another roster. But, most importantly, he has a chance to slip on his familiar No. 99 jersey after missing most of the last month. Keisel started at Baltimore Thanksgiving night before the injury flared up again, forcing him to leave the game after just eight snaps. "I dont know, I think (the re-injury) could have happened, even if I would have waited," Keisel said. "So, Im glad it happened and that I was still able to come back. Its possible that I couldnt play this week, but Ive done enough standing around. Im a worker bee. (And) its just a matter of getting back to feeling normal again." Keisel believed he had to push it in practice to get an idea if he could withstand the intensity of game conditions. Defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau was encouraged by the results. "Hes been getting a little better every week," LeBeau said. "I think hes in a more positive frame of mind, just being around him. I really think that he feels hes got a real legitimate shot. Well see. The fact that he has limited stiffness, which you would expect." Keisel doesnt shy away from the fact he could be in the final days of his career. "I also wanted to go down fighting with my teammates," Keisel said. "Whatever happens, I wanted to be out there with them and doing my job. (So), I feel good, like I could still play, but well see what happens. Our trainers have done a good job getting me ready, and I feel better. So, I think well be ready to go." As far as Keisels future with the Steelers, he wasnt able to say what he would do if he doesnt return to the club that drafted him in the seventh round in 2002. But Keisel realized that the Steelers could make the decision for him like they did with Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Chris Hoke and Casey Hampton. All were fixtures on teams that went to three Super Bowls in six years between 2005-10. All either retired, were released or not re-signed when their final contract was up. "Thats the nature of this business," Keisel said. "(And) whatever happens Im grateful for my time here. Im grateful for the success that weve had on this team. (And) I want to go out on a positive note. Of course, it would be tough to move on. I bleed black and gold. Im a Yinzer. I love this city. I plan on raising my family here. So, its going to be a tough decision when its made." Keisel noted that hell consult his family to make the final decision. "I love being a Steeler, and I love being part of this locker room," he added. "Its been awesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You hate thinking it can come to an end. But Ive got a lot of great memories, and I think we can build fond memories every day here. Thats been the best part." Notes: Along with Keisel (foot), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (ankle) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (foot) all practiced and are listed as probable for Sunday. Billy Turner Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. Gerry Ellis Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/custom-ryan-grant-jersey-large-1522r.html . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Top-ranked Serena Williams had little trouble joining sister Venus, in the Dubai Championships semifinals on Thursday. Serena, playing her first tournament since a fourth-round loss at the Australian Open, had little trouble bypassing fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 6-2, 6-2 in the quarterfinals. The only blip in Williams game came when she lost serve in a tentatively played fifth game in the first set. "She was the better player tonight," Jankovic said. "Way better. "I just played a bad match on my terms." The only drama in the 76-minute match came in the final game with Jankovic serving. The umpire, Kader Nouni of France, told Jankovic she was serving too fast and then too slow, when taking more than the 25 seconds allotted. Williams was briefly brought into the fray when Jankovic made note that Williams often took more than the 25 seconds allowed to serve. After the match, the players conversed at the net and both reported they left the court on good terms. "I told her at the end, Look, I didnt mean anything. Im sorry if I played slow," Williams said. "She was like, No, it was more like they say (I) play too fast and then too slow. She said she couldnt get it right. "I was like, Look, are we cool because Im cool with you?" In that final game, Jankovic initially rebounded from love-40 before Williams won on a fourth match point with a scorching forehand passing shot. Williams will play Alize Cornet of France in the semmifinals. Craig Hentrich Jersey. Cornet scored a 7-5, 6-3 win over Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain. Venus Williams reached her fourth Dubai semifinal with a 6-3, 7-5 win over qualifier Flavia Pennetta of Italy. Williams, who won this title in 2009 and 2010, had to serve for the match twice in the second set. "She just keeps fighting," Williams said of Pennetta. "She stays relevant. Thats what she does really well. I have to give her credit for that." Serving at 5-4 in the second set, Williams missed out on a match point when Pennetta hit a forehand crosscourt winner to bring the score to deuce. Four points later and Pennetta broke serve to even the score at 5-5. After Pennetta dropped serve in the 11th game Williams had a second chance to close out the match. Initially, Williams fell behind 0-40. On a second match point Pennetta popped a return long to concede the win. Williams will play eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki, the 2011 Dubai champion, in Fridays semifinals. Wozniacki had little trouble dispatching 27th-ranked Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-1, 6-2. "That was really pleasing, and I always know that Sorana can be a tricky opponent," Wozniacki said. "I felt like I served well and I put the pressure on her and played the way I wanted to play today." Although not guaranteed, Venus Williams wasnt opposed to thinking ahead to the possibility of an all-Williams final on Saturday. "It would be fantastic," Venus said. "But we both have to get there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz