Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

04.01.2020 04:17
five games left in their season series Zitat · Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Trevor Bauer had one bad sequence. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Scontate . Clevelands offence had another bad night. With the days in their season dwindling quickly and the playoffs still within reach, the Indians suffered a bad loss that could haunt them for a while. Bauer gave up four straight two-out hits in Minnesotas four-run fourth inning, and the last-place Twins dented Clevelands playoff hopes with a 4-3 victory on Tuesday. The Indians came in five games out of first in the AL Central, and blew a chance to make up ground in the division or wild-card chase. They are counting on beating the Twins and Houston Astros over the next two weeks, and cant afford many losses and certainly not to any of the leagues weakest teams. "You want to win every game you play, especially because we need to desperately," Indians manager Terry Francona said. The Twins, using a lineup of young players and a rookie starter with a 9.38 ERA, won for just the fourth time in 16 games. Arcias homer off Bauer (5-8) made it 4-2, and the Twins hung on despite doing nothing else against the right-hander. Bauer gave up just the four hits -- all in a row with two outs in the fourth -- over eight innings. He walked one and struck out eight, but it wasnt enough as Clevelands offence went 1 for 10 with runners in scoring position. The Indians havent scored more than three runs in each of their past five games. "They scored enough to win the game," said a dejected Bauer, adding he didnt feel well. "I didnt do my job." Minnesotas bullpen combined for four innings of one-run ball, with Jared Burton, filling in for injured closer Glen Perkins, working the ninth for his second save. Bauer dominated every inning except the fourth. In the first, Bauer walked leadoff hitter Jordan Schafer but then picked him off first. He then retired 10 straight before Joe Mauer dropped a double to left. Kennys Vargas followed with an RBI double and Trevor Plouffes run-scoring single tied it at 2. Vargas slid awkwardly into home and had barely walked down the dugout steps when Arcia unloaded on Bauers first pitch, driving it into the seats in right-centre for his 16th homer. "He had the one four-hitter sequence, where he gave up the bloop double and then with three straight pitches all the damage was done," Francona said. "They made it hold up." Minnesota rookie Trevor May (2-4) allowed two runs in five innings. The right-hander had to overcome pesky "midges," tiny insects that engulfed him. "It seemed like I got hit in the face by 300 flies," he said. "I came in and my entire neck was covered." Cleveland wasted a couple scoring chances before closing to 4-3 in the eighth on Yan Gomes RBI single, but pinch-hitter Jason Giambi flew out to left to end the threat. The Indians staked Bauer to a 2-0 lead in the second inning against May, who picked up his first major league win last week against the White Sox. Carlos Santana singled and Jason Kipnis, who has struggled all season, doubled before Lonnie Chisenhalls groundout made it 1-0. Kipnis boldly took third on the play and scored on Gomes sacrifice fly. The Indians failed to take advantage of Mays two walks to open the fourth. Cleveland threatened again in the seventh on a pair of two-out singles, but left-hander Brian Duensing retired Michael Brantley on a routine fly. EVEN STEVEN With five games left in their season series, the Twins and Indians are tied 7-7. Cleveland had its four-game winning streak at home over Minnesota stopped. YANIMAL In 11 games since being activated from the concussion list, Gomes is batting .302 (13 of 43) with three doubles, a triple, six RBIs and three runs. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: INF/OF Mike Aviles has made progress after sustaining a concussion last week. He took part in pregame activities, except for hitting. Francona said Aviles, who got hurt when he face-planted trying to make a diving catch in right field, could be playing as early as Thursday. "He looks much better," Francona said. "Hes getting antsy. Hes pushing the trainers and those are all good signs. He was kind of cloudy for a couple days." UP NEXT Clevelands T.J. House (2-3), who held the White Sox to one run in seven innings last week, will start against Minnesotas Kyle Gibson (11-10) on Wednesday. Vapormax Plus Miglior Prezzo .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Vapormax Saldi . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/vapormax-plus-italia/vapormax-plus-2020-saldi.html .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1. MEXICO CITY -- Alex Rodriguez says his season-long suspension could be a benefit, allowing him to rest and return to the Yankees for the final three years of his contract. Speaking late Wednesday in Mexicos capital during a promotional appearance, Rodriguez declined to talk specifically about his suspension for violating baseballs drug agreement and labour contract. Rodriguez, in his first public comments since arbitrator Fredric Horowitzs decision Saturday, said he wanted to end his career with New York. Yankees managing general partner Hal Steinbrenner has declined to talk about his possible return but has called him a "great player." "The 2014 season could be a big help for me," Rodriguez said. "It might serve as a break and close the chapter, and begin in 2015 with my last three years under contract with the Yankees." Rodriguez, who will be 39 when the 2015 season opens, repeated several times that this part of his life had not been completed. "I want to retire in New York, and I think the rest will do me good," he added. "For me, the book isnt finished. There are still chapters to finish. ... Right now I havent thought about retiring." Rodriguez, fifth on the career list with 654 homers sued the Major League Baseball and the players union on Monday in an effort to overturn the decision by Horowwitz, who reduced what originally was a 211-game suspension issued by Selig in August. Vapormax Plus Rosa. "This process has been taxing both mentally and physically throughout the past eight months," Ron Berkowitz, a spokesman for Rodriguez, said in a statement Thursday. "Alex will abide by the rulings of the federal judge -- whatever he decides -- and get ready for 2015 should the judge rule against him. He will continue to move forward with his complaint which will help all players against this unfair system." Also speaking Wednesday night, Yankees captain Derek Jeter said he is saddened by the situation. "The whole situation is bad," Jeter said at his Turn 2 Foundation golf classic in Tampa, Fla. "The whole thing has been kind of messy." Jeter has been in communication with Rodriguez, but declined to say what was discussed. "Im sure its a rough situation," Jeter said. Hall of Famer Goose Gossage attended Jeters event and called the Rodriguez matter unfortunate for the game and everyone involved. "I wish A-Rod would just leave it alone and go on," Gossage said. "Then see about coming back. Who knows what the future holds for A-Rod and the Yankees? I think A-Rod, probably, got what he deserved. I hate to see it happen to him, but I think the punishment fits the crime." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz