Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

31.12.2019 03:57
on his shoulders in knowing what the Bills Zitat · Antworten

ST. Adidas NMD Australia Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- If it was David Prices last start for the Tampa Bay Rays, it will go down as one of his best. Price struck out 11, becoming the first pitcher in 10 years to fan at least 10 in five straight starts, and the Rays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 5-1 on Wednesday. "Ive never been as good as I am right now, period. Not in 2012 (when he won the Cy Young Award), not in college, not in high school," declared Price, who is rumoured to be on the trading block from the last-place Rays. "This is the best pitcher Ive ever been. I feel in complete control on the mound at all times, "Im throwing all my pitches on both sides of the plate, and thats tough to do." Price (6-7) gave up five hits and one walk in 8 1-3 innings, leaving the game after Andrew McCutchens home run in the ninth. "(Finishing the game) is something I wanted to do for sure," Price said, "but I understand Joe (Maddon) coming out there after McCutchen hit the home run. The last batter at Vanderbilt was a home run, my last batter last year was a home run, and now you guys think Im out of here and my last hitter for the Rays was a home run again." The last pitcher with five straight starts with 10 strikeouts was Minnesotas Johan Santana from June 20-July 11, 2004. Price also set a franchise record for strikeouts in a month with 54. He went 2-3 in five June starts. "Im sure its been said before: Price was right today," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "His 107th pitch was 97 (mph), so he was on his game today. Hes been one of the best for a while." Ben Zobrists RBI triple highlighted the Rays three-run first inning off Charlie Morton. Desmond Jennings and James Loney had singles, and Kevin Kiermaier drove in a run with a sacrifice fly. Morton (4-9) struck out a career-high 11 in seven innings, giving up four hits. Price was backed by defensive plays that included Evan Longoria landing in the first row of the stands after making a running catch of a popup, and centre fielder Jennings running down Neil Walkers 400-foot line drive at the wall with two men on base. "The way David pitched today, youve got to try to make all the plays for him," Jennings said. "If he pitches like that, which he normally does, you just want to go out and do your job." McCutchens homer was his 12th of the season and eighth this month. The Pirates failed for the seventh time this season to finish off a series sweep of at least three games. NOTES: RHP Gerrit Cole, out since June 4 with right shoulder fatigue, will return to the Pirates rotation on Saturday against the New York Mets. ... Pittsburgh OF Sterling Marte, who left Tuesday nights game after being injured on a stolen base attempt, passed a concussion test but was kept out of the lineup. ... Rays SS Yunel Escobar was held out due to a sore shoulder, but he is expected to play Friday at Baltimore. ... The Rays will add RHP Alex Colome to the roster on Friday to start Game 1 of a day-night doubleheader, the beginning of an 11-game trip. New Balance Sale Australia . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Air Max 270 Womens Australia . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/nmd-clearance.html . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Doug Whaley was willing to risk future draft picks for the opportunity to land receiver Sammy Watkins and put the Buffalo Bills in a position to make the playoffs this season. In his first NFL draft as the Bills general manager, Whaley struck a deal with the Cleveland Browns to move up five spots to select the Clemson receiver with the fourth pick on Thursday night. To get Watkins, Buffalo gave up its No. 9 pick this year, plus a first- and a fourth-round pick in next years draft. "We thought it was a calculated risk, and a risk we were willing to take," said Whaley, who took over after Buddy Nix stepped down a year ago. "The high cost of not making the playoffs is something we weighed, and we thought this guy was going to get us to the playoffs." The Bills are coming off their third consecutive six-win season. Theyve also gone 14 seasons without a playoff berth -- the NFLs longest active drought. Watkins has the potential of providing the Bills sputtering offence a dynamic threat. And he addresses the objective Whaley outlined in the weeks leading up to the draft: add talent to spur the development of quarterback EJ Manuel, who is coming off an inconsistent and injury-shortened rookie season. "Hes automatically going to make our quarterback better and us better as a team," Whaley said. Manuel expressed his excitement by posting 16 exclamation marks on his Twitter account after Watkins was picked. Buffalo finished last year 19th in total yards gained, and 29th in yards passing. Manuel had his development stunted by three separate knee injuries that led to him missing six regular season and two preseason games. He finished with a 4-6 record with 11 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Watkins, listed at just over 6-feet and 211 pounds, put up eye-popping numbers during his three-year college career. He finished with 240 catches for 3,391 yards and 27 touchdowns in 29 starts, and set 23 school records. Watkins joined Rod Gardner as the only Clemson players to have multiple seasons topping 1,000 yards receiving. And hes the only Tigers player to score more than 10 touchdowns receiving in more than one season. Last year, Watkins had 101 catchees for 1,464 yards and 12 touchdowns. Air Max 270 Cheap Australia. Watkins was so excited to be drafted that he took a picture of himself and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell at the draft podium at Radio City Music Hall. And Watkins can fully appreciate the burden of expectation placed on his shoulders in knowing what the Bills traded away to draft him. "That is a lot, but for me, I think I am prepared," he said. "I need to be 100 per cent when I get there. I need to be starting off on the right foot." Watkins is friends with former Clemson running back C.J. Spiller, who was Buffalos first-round pick in the 2010 draft. Now he gets to join Spiller on a team that has been stocking up on young offensive talent, particularly at the receiver position. Buffalo selected Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin with second- and third-round picks last year. The Bills also made a trade with Tampa Bay last month to acquire Mike Williams. Watkins addition raises questions about returning starter Stevie Johnsons future with the team. Whaley declined to address Johnsons status, saying the days focus was about Watkins. The trade with the Browns began developing immediately after Jacksonville selected UCF quarterback Blake Bortles with the No. 3 pick. "We went into this draft saying we were going to be bold, and we made a bold move," Bills President Russ Brandon said. "Were sitting up here very pleased right now." The Bills only have five picks left. Buffalo is next scheduled to pick 41st overall, in the second round set for Friday. Its the first Bills draft since Ralph Wilson -- the teams owner and founder -- died in March. The Bills will be put up for sale, raising concerns the franchise could eventually relocate. Goodell continued to express optimism the Bills will remain in Buffalo in an interview with ESPN about an hour before the draft began. "We want to keep our teams in their current markets," Goodell said. "But in particular, I think the Bills fans have demonstrated their passion and their support for the team." Goodell then reiterated what he said a day earlier, noting a new stadium would help secure the teams long-term future. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz