Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

28.12.2019 03:56
Montreal coach Michel Therrien acknowledged Zitat · Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Air Max 270 React Australia .Y. -- Mike Smiths unwitting mistake gave the short-handed Buffalo Sabres a 2-1 overtime win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Monday night. With 3:47 gone in overtime, Sabres defenceman Mark Pysyk took a shot that hit Martin Hanzal and became lodged in the back of Smiths jersey. The Coyotes goalie retreated into his crease, unknowingly carrying the puck across the line and ending the game. "I didnt feel it at all," Smith said of the bizarre goal. "I didnt know what happened. I knew that puck went up in the air but had no idea where it went after that." Ryan Miller made 36 saves for the Sabres, and said hes never seen anything quite like Mondays ending. "A little unlucky for Smith there," Miller said. "I think hell be shaking his head for a while. Its a little bit of a Christmas present for us and well take it." The Sabres started the game with just 16 skaters after a virus left Linus Omark, Cody Hodgson, Ville Leino, Marcus Foligno and Alexander Sulzer unable to play. Buffalo was only able to recall Pysyk and left wing Johan Larsson from its AHL affiliate in Rochester because the team was en route to the Spengler Cup tournament in Davos, Switzerland. Tyler Ennis also scored for Buffalo, which is 4-0-1 in its last five home games after starting the season 3-12-1 at First Niagara Center. The fans gave the Sabres several standing ovations throughout the contest, and the team went to centre ice to salute them after the game. "I play on emotion and when fans are just supportive like that, its a huge boost," Sabres rookie centre Zemgus Girgensons said. "First 30 games fans were there for us but we didnt play well." Hanzal scored for the Coyotes, who concluded a four-game road trip with a 1-1-2 record. Smith made 30 saves. Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said the odd ending fit his teams performance. "The game is an honest game," he said. "If youre supposed to win, usually you can win. And we didnt deserve to win tonight, so those things happen." Phoenix outshot Buffalo 15-3 in the first period, though the two best chances belonged to the Sabres. The Coyotes opened the scoring 19 seconds into the second period when Hanzal raised his stick to deflect Connor Murphys slap shot over Miller. The play was reviewed and it was determined Hanzals stick struck the puck below the height of the cross bar. Miller didnt like the call and directed blame to the NHL Situation Room in Toronto, which reviewed the goal. "It hit the top of his blade and his blade was up high," the goalie said. "The puck wasnt rising, it was already over the crossbar in my mind so I think Toronto got it absolutely wrong." Buffalo native and former Sabres left wing Tim Kennedy recorded an assist on the goal. Miller kept the deficit at 1 by coming out to the top of his crease to stop a high shot from Michael Stone. Girgensons was thwarted on a breakaway just two minutes later as Murphy grabbed the rookies stick before he could get a shot on Smith. There was no penalty on the play. Drew Stafford left the Sabres with 15 available skaters after receiving a five-minute elbowing penalty and game misconduct. Facing the boards to the right of Smith, Stafford swung his elbow backward at oncoming Oliver Ekman-Larsson and caught the defenceman in the face. The Sabres killed off 2 1/2 minutes of the major penalty before Hanzal took a roughing penalty. In the remaining 30 seconds, Smith stopped Otts slap shot during a 2-on-1 break. Buffalos penalty kill has been successful on 21 of its last 22 chances. "Short bench, all the penalties we had, it didnt seem like anything in the game was really going our way," Girgensons said. "We just worked probably the hardest weve worked throughout the whole season and stuck to the system. Thats the way we won." Ennis tied the score 14:01 into the third. Girgensons forced a turnover at the Coyotes blue line and found Ennis, who beat Smith for his eighth goal of the season. "The guy just fell and I lifted his stick and slid the puck through the two guys I was hoping it would go through and Ennis finished it really good," Girgensons said. Jamie McBain had a partial breakaway in overtime but was stopped by Smith, who quickly had to make a second stop on McBain. The game ended moments later with Pysyks goal. "I just put it on net, figuring Id maybe get a rebound," Pysyk said. "Just popped up right in the air and was lucky enough that he spun and it went right into the net." Smith was embarrassed by his teams effort considering the Sabres line-up woes and an impending three-day break for Christmas. "That was embarrassing as far as Im concerned," he said. "You go on a Christmas break, you have three days off and you come out like that? I think thats a bunch of garbage as far as far as Im concerned." NOTES: The Sabres placed C Kevin Porter on injured reserve before the game and assigned D Chad Ruhwedel to AHL Rochester. ... Phoenix scratched Gilbert Brule for the first time in three games. ... John Scott played forward and defence for the Sabres. Adidas NMD Australia . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Air Jordan 1 Australia .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/vans-clearance/old-skool-cheap.html . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode.PHILADELPHIA -- It didnt take Russian forward Nikita Scherbak long to win over the Montreal media. "Oh my God, a lot of people," a nervous Scherbak said as he approached a phalanx of media backstage at Wells Fargo Center after going 26th overall to the Canadiens in the first round of the NHL draft Friday. "Oh my God." Within five minutes, the Saskatoon Blades winger was over his nerves and had English, French and Russian reporters eating out of his hand. What do you know about Montreal, he was asked. "Merci, bonjour," he offered. And what about the Habs? "I know Montreal wins a lot of Stanley Cups." Asked how much he weighed, Scherbak said he was 190 pounds. "But I havent eaten for two days, Im so nervous," he said to laughter. "Im sitting eating my fingers." The Russian, either six foot or 6-2 depending on who you believe, scored 28 goals and added 50 assists in his first year with the Blades to lead all WHL rookies. He also was named the Blades most valuable player and rookie of the year. "I think Im a good playmaker," he said. Habs GM Marc Bergevin marvelled at the Russians poise. "I saw somebody with a lot of personality. Hes got an appeal to him. Hes got confidence. Montreals a different market and from what weve seen so far we feel we could handle that." The Canadiens also have players who can mentor the young Russian in Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov and Alex Galchenyuk. Asked how close Scherbak is to making the NHL, Bergevin gave the stock answer. "Thats going to be up to him," he said. As for his playing skills, Bergevin pointed to his speed, skating, vision and playmaking ability. "For us, hes a top talent," he said. "For whatever reason he was at 26 so we jumped on him." The GM acknowledged that he would have looked to move down the draft had the Russian been picked earlier. Scherbak said he came to Canada because he wanted to fulfil his dream and that of his family to play in the NHL. "I dont think about the KHL," he added. The language barrier wasnt easy. At first, he said all he could do was "just show." Then he learneed "easy words like cat, dog, like food, eat, sleep. Air Max 270 Womens Australia. " A year on, he can chat away. "Thats pretty good," said one reporter. "I think so too," smiled Scherbak. "Maybe I learn French right now," he added. Reporters suddenly felt old when, asked who he looked up to in the NHL, Scherbak cited 21-year-old Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. Earlier in the day, Montreal coach Michel Therrien acknowledged he has replayed the Eastern Conference final loss in his head. "Of course," he said at the draft. "if you look at the big picture, yes were happy about the progress we made. But at the same time, when youre two wins away from reaching the Stanley Cup final, yes youve got to be disappointed." The Canadiens have already made some decisions. Bergevin says free agents Thomas Vanek, defenceman Douglas Murray and tough guy George Parros wont be back. Talks continue with three other free agents: captain Brian Gionta, and defencemen Mike Weaver and Francis Bouillon. Markov and Therrien have both signed new deals. "Thats good news for us," Therrien said of Markov staying in the fold. "Hes an important player, hes a veteran. Hes got such an important role, so were all pleased hes back with us." Therrien agreed to a four-year contract extension earlier this month. The 50-year-old is in his second stint at the Habs helm. His record over the last two seasons is 75-42-13. Finding an assistant coach to replace Gerard Gallant, now head coach of the Florida Panthers, is also on the Habs to-do list. Defenceman P.K. Subbans contract is also a major issue. Bergevin says there has already been a meeting with Subbans agent. Asked about young goalie Dustin Tokarskis immediate future, Therrien said simply: "Well see at the (training) camp." Tokarski acquitted himself well in filling in for the injured Carey Price against the Rangers. Therrien made a point of praising backup Peter Budaj, who was ignored in favour of Tokarski. "Peter is one of the best backups in the NHL. So I have a lot of respect for Peter Budaj." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz