Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

13.12.2019 04:08
which was due to end Tuesday Zitat · Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Cuban defector Odrisamer Despaigne made fired San Diego general manager Josh Byrnes look good in his sterling major league debut. Blues Jerseys China . Despaigne became the fourth Padres pitcher to throw seven scoreless innings in his first big league start, leading San Diego to a 6-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Monday night. "He pitched great didnt he?" Padres manager Bud Black asked. "Are you kidding me? That was great." Tommy Medica hit a two-run double off Matt Cain (1-6) after the umpires took away a three-run home run by Yasmani Grandal on a replay review to give the crafty Despaigne (1-0) the support he needed. Despaigne, who defected from Cuba last summer, got the win less than two months after Byrnes signed him to a minor league deal. Byrnes was fired Sunday so he didnt get the chance to benefit from the decision. Despaigne had a 6.03 ERA in seven minor league starts in his first season as a professional after defecting from Cuba last summer. "It took me for surprise to be here," he said through an interpreter. "It was a dream come true." Despaigne kept the Giants off-balance all game by changing his arm angle and mixing in big, slow curveballs with his harder pitches. He allowed four hits and became the seventh pitcher in the past 100 years to throw at least seven scoreless innings with no walks in his first career start. Despaigne had the element of surprise in his favour as the Giants had not even seen him pitch in spring training. "At this point in the year youve kind of seen everything but he was just on," right fielder Hunter Pence said. "He was locating, he had the ball moving a lot of different directions. He threw me pretty much everything. He didnt really leave too much over the plate. I think he just mixed it up the whole game." The Giants lost for the 10th time in 13 games. Neither team had a hit in the first three innings before the Padres got to Cain in the fourth. The rally started when Everth Cabrera reached on a one-out infield single and advanced to third on Seth Smiths single. One out later, Grandal hit a drive to right-centre that initially appeared to clear the wall for a three-run homer. But Pence immediately signalled that a fan interfered on the play and ran toward the umpires to protest. The umpires called for a video review and the play was changed to a double with Smith being sent back to third base even though he most likely would have scored easily from first on a two-out hit to the deepest part of the stadium. Black ran out of the dugout to challenge the ruling and was immediately ejected by crew chief Brian ONora. "I just thought the logical thing to do was have Smitty score," Black said. "I was in disbelief when they placed him at third base." The call became moot when Medica followed with a two-run double to make it 3-0 as Cain struggled once again. The Padres tacked on three runs in the eighth with an RBI single by Cabrera, a run-scoring double to Smith and a throwing error by Pence. Cain allowed six runs and seven hits in 7 1-3 innings and has just one win in 12 starts this season. "Ive been throwing the ball good but I havent been making the pitch that I need to here and there to shut down an inning," Cain said. "I need to do a better job of doing that. I think everything else will work itself out but Ive got to make those pitches." NOTES: There was a pregame video tribute to Padres Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, who died last week at age 54. There was also a No. 19 honouring Gwynn on the wall in right field. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley (back) missed his fourth straight game but could return Tuesday. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan (back) missed his seventh straight game. ... Giants INF Marco Scutaro (back) is scheduled to play three innings on a rehab assignment in the Arizona League on Tuesday. ... Tim Hudson (4-2) starts the second game of the series for San Francisco against Jesse Hahn (2-1). St.Louis Blues Shirts . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Blues Jerseys 2020 . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.cheapblues.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.FALL RIVER, Mass. - Jury selection in the murder trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez resumed Monday for a second day, as hundreds more prospective jurors filled out questionnaires that lawyers will use to help narrow down the jury pool.Bristol County Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh was bringing in three groups of jurors per day for the first phase of jury selection, which was due to end Tuesday.Each group heard the same thing: The clerk read the charges against Hernandez, then Garsh introduced prosecutors, the defence team and Hernandez, discussed the important role that jury service plays in a democracy and described the crime Hernandez is accused of — killing Odin Lloyd on June 17, 2013. She told jurors Hernandez has pleaded not guilty and denies the charges. The clerk then swore in prospective jurors before they begin filling in the questionnaire, which has not yet been publicly released by the court.Prosecutors say Hernandez, 25, and two friends, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, picked up 27-year-old Lloydd at his home in Boston and took him to an industrial park in North Attleborough near Hernandezs home, where he was shot to death. Stitched Blues Jerseys. They have not said who pulled the trigger but say Hernandez — then a Patriots tight end with a $40 million contract — orchestrated the crime. Lloyd, a semiprofessional football player, was dating the sister of Hernandezs fiancee.Starting Wednesday, lawyers will go through more than 1,000 completed questionnaires to determine which prospective jurors to excuse. After that, the second phase will begin: individual questioning by the judge. Eighteen people will be selected as jurors, including six alternates.No cameras are allowed in the courthouse during jury selection, but they will be allowed at trial.Prosecutors previously said they expect the trial to last six to 10 weeks, although Garsh told prospective jurors Monday that the lawyers would be meeting in the next few days to determine the length of the trial.Opening statements are not expected to begin until at least Jan. 20. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz