Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

10.12.2019 06:11
in the regular season with the Jets Zitat · Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Drew Pomeranz Jersey Red Sox . -- Klay Thompson erased a previous bad outing by scoring early and in the process helped himself accomplish a first in his NBA career. Thompson scored 30 points Saturday night and the Golden State Warriors ended an 11-game losing skid to Memphis, defeating the short-handed Grizzlies 108-82. "Ive been in this league three years, and I havent beaten them in three years," said Thompson, who was limited to five points in a loss at Houston on Friday. "So, to finally get a win, the way we did, it felt great to win big like that." David Lee added 23 points for the Warriors and Stephen Curry scored 20 of his 22 points in the second half, despite shooting 7 of 16 on the night. Curry matched his career-best with 15 assists, two more Memphis team total. "Klay was hot early, and we had some matchups we wanted to attack," Curry said. "On pick-and-rolls, they were basically trapping and trying to get the ball out of my hands. You cant force anything, so you trust your teammates to make plays." Mike Miller led the Grizzlies with 16 points, while Jon Leuer and Zach Randolph added 15 points each. Mike Conley finished with 12 points, but was 4 of 12 from the field, part of Memphis shooting 37 per cent. Kosta Koufos had 10 points and 16 rebounds. Memphis played without starters Marc Gasol and Tony Allen, plus Ed Davis, who had moved into the starting lineup. Then in the second quarter, Memphis lost Quincy Pondexter, who started for Allen, to a right midfoot sprain. "Weve got to step it up," Randolph said of the injuries. "Weve just got to come out and play hard. Its tough." Lee had 11 rebounds and Andrew Bogut grabbed 12 boards to help Golden State outrebound Memphis 47-40 while shooting 50 per cent. Memphis was limited to 2 of 10 from beyond the arc as the Warriors rebounded from Fridays 105-83 loss at Houston. "I think we showed who we truly are," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "Weve been upset with the way weve played. We came in here against a team that we had not had much success, or any success at all against, and got a quality win." Thompson got the Warriors started early, connecting on 7 of 9 shots in the first quarter, including a pair of 3-pointers. That helped Golden State build its lead to as many as 16 points in the first half. And Jackson was going to make sure Memphis didnt get any momentum. "It was the first time in my career that I was locked and loaded to call an early timeout," Jackson said. "Fortunately, it didnt have to take place because of the way we came out." Meanwhile, the Grizzlies injury woes continued to build when Pondexter went to the locker room in the latter stages of the half and did not return. The Warriors defence and a short Memphis bench allowed Golden State to stop the Grizzlies after halftime. Memphis was 3 of 18 to start the third quarter and had three turnovers in the first 9 minutes of the stanza. At that point, Golden State had matched its largest lead at 69-53, and the Grizzlies were dragging. "We need to go out there and take an attitude of competing our tails off and letting the chips fall where they may," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said, "and not worrying about anything on the periphery." NOTES: The Warriors last victory in the series was Nov. 3, 2010. Golden State had not won in Memphis since April 4, 2008. ... Currys 3-pointer with 10:48 left in the third moved him past Jason Richardson as the Warriors top 3-point shooter. Richardson had 700 from outside the arc. Curry has 701. ... The Warriors were 0-4 in the second game of back-to-backs this season before Saturdays victory. ... Curry had led Golden State in scoring the past five games. However, he did keep his streak of leading the Warriors in assists. He has led the team in eight straight. ... Miller led the Grizzlies in scoring, becoming the eighth player to lead Memphis in scoring the past eight games. Kyle Hart Jersey Red Sox . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. Justin Steele Jersey Cubs . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. https://www.discountjerseysonline.com/jody-davis-jersey-cubs-238 . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- The postgame cheer from inside the New York Jets locker room could be heard in the stadium hallways. The reason for the roar: The Jets were keeping their coach. Shortly after Sundays 20-7 victory over Miami to conclude an 8-8 season, Jets owner Woody Johnson told the team that Rex Ryan would return for a sixth season in 2014. "Everyone in the locker room was ecstatic," quarterback Geno Smith said. "It felt as if you won the Super Bowl. Having our head coach back, a guy we enjoy playing for, its great." Ryan was given the news before the game. Hes 42-38 in the regular season with the Jets, and his future had been in doubt even though hes popular with players, has a 4-2 post-season record and has a year left on his contract. The Jets will sit out the playoffs for the third year in a row. "Ill say this: I love being the head coach of the New York Jets, plain and simple," Ryan said. "You put everything youve got into it. I never wanted to go out this way. Weve missed the playoffs three straight years, and that bothers me, no question." Players had expressed their support for Ryan in recent days and did so again after the finale. "Everybody wanted Rex back," linebacker Calvin Pace said. "Hes the right man for the job." Players celebrated the win in the finale by soaking Ryan with a bucket of sports drink. The victory gave the Jets their first two-game winning streak, but Johnson said the decision to retain Ryan was made before those victories. "Were on the ascent, and a lot has to do with our coach," Johnson said. General manager John Idzik, who is completing his first year with the Jets, denied that he wanted to hire his own coach rather than continue with Ryan. "We were together from the beginning," Idzik said. "I know theres speculation throughout the season otherwise, but we always worked together. Hes been tremendous to work for and work with. Hes a leader, a motivator. Hes a teacher. Hes a great coach, too." It was not clear if Ryan will coach through his existing deal or be given a contract extension. Neither Johnson nor Idzik would discuss details related to Ryans contract. Ryan was animated throughout Sundays victory. When Smith scored on a 7-yard, third-down keeper up the middle with 3 seconds left in the first half for a 14-7 lead, Ryan ran on the field to celebrrate with his players. Rafael Devers Jersey Red Sox. When running back Bilal Powell threw a 30-yard completion to set up the Jets first field goal, Ryan punched the air as he sprinted along the sideline. The coach was eager for his team to atone for a 23-3 loss to the Dolphins on Dec. 1. "Quite honestly, we owed them," Ryan said. "This team is getting better. This was going to be a proving ground for that. This was a team that whipped us. That was the main driving force." Smith had been benched during that loss. In the rematch, the rookie led three long scoring drives, ran for a touchdown and threw for 190 yards. "After the benching, I had to dig deep -- a lot of soul-searching, the first time it ever happened to me in my life," he said. "Quite honestly, I dont like it. That was part of the decision-making of the coaches. I just had to continue believing in myself." Ryan and Idzik will now look forward to building next seasons team with plenty of issues to consider, starting with Smith. The Jets must determine whether he can be their quarterback of the future, and whether theyll draft another player to compete with him or sign a proven veteran. New York will likely part with quarterback Mark Sanchez and receiver Santonio Holmes to save money on the salary cap, and there are several potential key free agents, including right tackle Austin Howard, right guard Willie Colon and kicker Nick Folk. Expectations were extremely low for this years team. One major factor was the trade of the Jets best player -- Darrelle Revis -- to Tampa Bay, a big blow to Ryans defence. There was also a dearth of game-changing talent on offence, and an underwhelming yet closely contested quarterback competition between Sanchez and Smith, a second-round draft pick. That was settled only when Sanchez was lost for the year with a shoulder injury in the third preseason game. New offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg was forced to try to develop Smith on the fly. After a solid first few games, Smith became a turnover machine before bouncing back in his last four outings of the season, in which the Jets went 3-1 to finish .500. Notes: Jets reserve CB Kyle Wilson left the game in the first half with a knee injury and didnt return. ... Rookie Dee Milliner made two interceptions, and 35-year-old Ed Reed added one to prevent a Miami comeback. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz