Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
ylq Offline

interessiert

07.12.2019 07:40
, and movement of the c Zitat · Antworten

In the early morning of the early spring, the old man in Huajia moved my heartstrings Cheap Cigarettes. The sun shone on the ground and spread the favor. Suddenly, a melodious sound came from my ears, and it became clear. I stepped forward and wanted to find out. I saw three or five groups of old people in the shade. They were dressed in performance costumes, two or three old people danced swords, and the other old people lined up to discount Tai Chi. As I approached, the little radio attracted my attention Online Cigarettes. It was playing music in the place. Although the music was mixed with noise, the old people didn't care about enjoying themselves. They were intoxicated with euphemism. Coming in the melody. The old man with a sword in his face stood firm, standing like a pine, standing like a bell, holding a sword on his waist, and never seemed to move. But when they danced, they were quite different. Their movements were strong and clean, and the sword flew cold in their hands, deterring the old people who played Taijiquan. With the sound of Taiji music, they lifted their left feet and gently swept across the ground, slowly raising their arms. , Squat, uniform. After luck, he started to move like clouds. Or stretch your legs, or hook your feet, or push your palms to look at the situation, seemingly lazy and weak, but in fact, Rou Kegang. Their legs and feet are always half-squat, and each action is just right and unpredictable. Their posture, speed, strength, and movement of the center of gravity are all at ease, with coherent virtual steps and free movement. Suddenly, I entered the gossip array, and the spirit of Taiji wandered between heaven and earth. A gust of wind blew through, and the shadows of the trees shadowed the old people's silhouettes. Even if they were old and ill, they still loved life and enjoyed it. It is the best attitude to live. They calmed their minds, controlled their bodies with their minds, and had power. A frivolous and impatient person could not dance with swords and Tai Chi Marlboro Lights. At this time, an old man was waving goodbye to his companion. The old man was shaking with energy, his face was full of spring, companion They were sent off with enthusiasm, and I re-entered the pace with a positive attitude.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz