Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

06.12.2019 06:09
Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said Walden might Zitat · Antworten

ATLANTA -- Evan Gattis blames himself for not getting his catchers mitt lower and keeping Adeiny Hechavarria from scoring on a wild pitch. Andy Etchebarren Jersey . Had he done so, the Atlanta Braves might still have a long winning streak, but Gattis says the teams goal now is to win the three-game series. "Yeah, man, we had a good run," Gattis said. "I hate that it ended." The Braves 14-game winning streak ended Saturday night with a 1-0 loss to the last-place Miami Marlins, who scored on reliever Jordan Waldens wild pitch in the ninth inning. Miami stopped its own six-game skid. The Braves fell one victory shy of tying the 2000 team for the franchises longest winning streak since the 1891 Boston Beaneaters won 18 straight. Hechavarria led off the Miami ninth with a triple and scored on the wild pitch by Walden (4-2). "Im more disappointed in not blocking it," Gattis said. "I didnt see the replay, but Im pretty sure I just came up on it. I think it went through me. I just came up on it a little bit with my mitt." Marlins starter Nate Eovaldi allowed one hit in seven innings. Mike Dunn (3-3) got the win and Steve Cishek earned his 24th save, striking out Paul Janish with a runner on first to end it. Both teams finished with just three hits. Hechavarrias NL-leading sixth triple bounced against the bottom of the wall in left-centre field and was the games only extra-base hit. He scored standing up -- ending the Marlins 22-inning scoreless string -- when Waldens fourth pitch to the next batter, Ed Lucas, got past Gattis. Cishek posted his 19th straight save. He got Justin Upton to line out and Freddie Freeman to ground out before Gattis singled. Janish took a called third strike. Chad Qualls recorded one out in the Atlanta eighth before Andrelton Simmons reached on an infield hit. Dunn struck out pinch-hitter Brian McCann and retired Jason Heyward on a groundout. Eovaldi allowed a first-inning single by Freeman and retired his final 14 batters. He walked three and struck out eight. "Theyre a great team," Eovaldi said. "I threw the ball really well tonight, It was just a great win all around." Braves rookie starter Alex Wood had retired 12 straight batters before Jeff Mathis singled with two outs in the fifth. Wood gave up two hits, struck out seven and walked one in six innings. Relievers David Carpenter and Luis Avilan combined to allow no baserunners and strike out three over the next two innings. Eovaldi received no run support for his fifth straight start. The Marlins havent scored while Eovaldi has been in a game since his 8-3 victory over Washington on July 12. He has a 1.04 ERA in his last four starts. "Hes always had a good arm to me," Heyward said after going 0 for 3. "Attacks the strike zone, has a lot of movement on his pitches, especially the fastball. Sometimes its a little bit wild and effective as far as which side of the plate." Braves third baseman Chris Johnson, who leads the NL with a .338 batting average, was ejected by plate umpire Jim Joyce to end the first after taking three pitches -- all fastballs -- for strikes with runners on first and second. Johnson yelled at Joyce and threw his bat and helmet before walking to the dugout. After a 54-minute rain delay, Janish replaced Johnson. Johnson was upset with himself for not being in the batters box with two out in the ninth. "Yeah, Im one of those guys that wants to be in the game the whole time and wants to be in that spot," he said. "So, yeah, Im definitely kicking myself a little bit." Marlins outfielder Giancarlo Stanton didnt play. Manager Mike Redmond said he gave his star the night off because "it seems like hes just really grinding and not having a whole lot of fun out there." The Marlins have the NLs worst winning percentage and theyre last in the majors in homers, RBIs and slugging percentage. NOTES: Walden left the game after taking a liner off his pitching hand from Logan Morrison, the third batter he faced. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said Walden might need a couple of days to rest his hand, but added that the injury didnt appear serious. ... RHP Anthony Varvaro got Atlantas final out in the ninth. ... McCann was held out of the lineup with a sore knee as Gattis took his place. ... Atlanta OF Jordan Schafer was activated from a rehab assignment before the game and optioned OF Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. ... Upton went 0 for 4 to end a 13-game hitting streak. George Kell Jersey . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Brooks Robinson Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. https://www.cheaporioles.com/158i-alex-cobb-jersey-orioles.html . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136.MINNEAPOLIS -- With their rotation depleted and the new slugger sidelined by a rash of injuries, the Texas Rangers have been forced to find alternate methods for winning. Its working quite well in late May. Leonys Martin doubled twice and scored three times, including the go-ahead run in the eighth inning, and the Rangers beat Minnesota Twins 5-4 on Thursday to win their second straight four-game series on the road. "Those guys have had to grind, and everybody has had to have been used," said manager Ron Washington, who has seen starting pitchers Matt Harrison, Derek Holland and Martin Perez and first baseman Prince Fielder hit the disabled list as well as key hitters Jurickson Profar, Geovany Soto and others. "So thats the way you play team baseball, and thats exactly what were doing." Shin-Soo Choo hit a three-run double in the second for the Rangers, but the Twins took a 4-3 lead in the fifth inning on Josh Willinghams first home run of the season, a no-doubt drive to the second deck above left-centre field. Then the role players took over for the Rangers. Alexi Ogando (2-2) got four outs for the victory, and Joakim Soria retired the last two batters for his 10th save. Soria saved the last two games of the series after he had his first blown chance of the season in Tuesdays 4-3 loss. Martin hit a leadoff double in the eighth against Casey Fien (3-2), moved up on a sacrifice bunt and sprinted home on a sacrifice fly by Rougned Odour, beating a sweep tag by catcher Josmil Pinto. The throw by centre fielder Danny Santana, a rookie shortstop playing out of position, was off the plate and up the line. "He has to make a perfect throw to throw me out in that situation," Martin said. The Rangers tied it at 4 when Martin doubled and scored on Robinson Chirinos single in the sixth. Samuel Deduno gave up nine hits while striking out two and was removed with one out in that inning. With eight wins in their last 11 games, including three of four at Detroit last week, the Rangers have begun to find theeir stride. Scott Erickson Jersey. That was evident in the second inning, when bases-loaded, nobody-out situations for both teams went opposite ways. Deduno moved within one strike of escaping without any damage after an infield popup and a strikeout. But Choo, who served as the designated hitter to give his sore left ankle a break from left field with the short turnaround from the night before, drove a 2-2 curveball down the left-field line. "I have to be better," Deduno said. Alex Rios, who stretched his hitting streak to 12 games, started that rally with a sharp single. Martin scored easily from first base to put the Rangers ahead 3-0. "I was thinking home plate all the way," Martin said. Nick Martinez dodged trouble in the bottom of the frame when Pinto sent a soft roller back to the mound. After a short throw home for a forceout, Martinez got Eduardo Escobar to line hard into a double play. The rookie was charged with more than three earned runs for the first time in five starts. He allowed nine hits and walked two in 5 2-3 innings. "It was a learning experience for him today, to go out there and keep his team in the ballgame when he didnt have his best stuff. That was awesome right there," Washington said. Trevor Plouffe and Willingham hit RBI singles in the third, but the Twins have only 14 runs in their last seven games, going 6 for 52 with runners in scoring position. "Thats the main focus, getting guys on, but we cant get them in," second baseman Brian Dozier said. NOTES: Washington held SS Elvis Andrus out of the lineup to rest for the first time this season. ... Deduno walked Martin, ending a streak by Twins pitchers of 131 straight batters without an unintentional walk. ... The Rangers start a three-game series Friday at Washington, with RHP Colby Lewis (4-3, 5.10 ERA) pitching opposite Nationals RHP Stephen Strasburg (3-4, 3.42 ERA). ... The Twins will be in New York for three games, with RHP Ricky Nolasco (2-5, 6.12 ERA) taking the mound Friday against Yankees LHP Vidal Nuno (1-1, 5.49 ERA). ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz