Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

02.12.2019 06:17
Its definitely exciting Zitat · Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Canelo Alvarez gets a pass, if only because everyone who fights Floyd Mayweather Jr. Tigers Jerseys 2019 . gets a pass. Lose a second fight to someone not named Mayweather, though, and the red-haired Mexicans star could begin to fade. "I learned a lot from fighting Floyd, but Im ready to get back in the ring to maintain the path that I was on before," Alvarez said. "This is what I love to do." The path Alvarez was on took a detour in September when Mayweather dominated him over 12 rounds, handing Alvarez his first loss. He gets a totally different type of opponent Saturday night, taking on slugger Alfredo Angulo in a junior middleweight fight that likely wont be wanting for action. The story line against Mayweather was whether a young and strong champion could solve a puzzle no other boxer had been able to. The story line against Angulo will be whether Alvarez can come back from the loss and establish himself again as one of the stars of the sport. "What happened in September is in the past," Alvarez insisted. "Im fully concentrated on this fight." Alvarez didnt pick a walkover for his comeback fight, the first of what he hopes to be three bouts this year. Angulo is a rugged and hard-hitting contender who may come into the ring as a big underdog but will have more than just a punchers chance. Angulo was stopped in his last fight by Erislandy Lara after his left eye swelled shut in the 10th round. But he had knocked Lara down twice earlier and was holding his own before suddenly turning his back to Lara in a sign he couldnt go on. "Im ready to chase him or fight him like a true Mexican warrior," Angulo said. "I plan to test him like hes never been tested before. I dont think anyone has ever hit Canelo as hard as Im going to hit him." The fight is part of a pay-per-view card on Showtime that was supposed to include a fight between IBF light middleweight champion Carlos Molina and challenger Jermall Charlo. That fight was cancelled Friday, though, while Molina remained in a Las Vegas jail on a 2007 felony warrant for failing to register as a sex offender. Promoters elevated a lightweight fight between Ricardo Alvarez, brother of Canelo Alvarez, and Sergio Thompson to the televised spot instead. Alvarez weighed in at 155 pounds Friday, the contract limit, to 154 1/2 for Angulo. Angulo (22-3, 18 knockouts) has had his own issues with jail, spending eight months at a detention facility in California after turning himself in for being in the U.S. on an expired visa. The native of Mexico says he has since cleared up his immigration issues, and devoted himself to his boxing career at the age of 31. "There were a couple times when I was in the immigration detention centre that I wanted to quit," Angulo said. "But my team of lawyers always motivated me, wouldnt let me stay down for too long and kept telling me that justice would prevail and that I shouldnt give up. I always dreamed of being a headliner on a major card, and here it is. I am so ready for Saturday." Alvarez (42-1-1, 30 knockouts) was overmatched in his fight against Mayweather, losing almost every round and never being able to figure out how to get inside Mayweathers defence. He vowed to use his first defeat as a learning experience, though, and wants to regain the stature that has made him a reliable pay-per-view attraction in recent fights. To do that he must win -- and win impressively -- against a fighter who might have more guts than talent. "Angulo presents a difficult challenge because hes a fighter who can punch and take a great punch," Alvarez said. "I know I have to prepare and establish my game plan early. But you know how it can be with game plans. Sometimes, once a fight starts, you have to do what you have to do to win." Angulo said that is just one of the reasons the fight should be an entertaining one, no matter how long it lasts. "Style-wise, this is a great matchup for the fans and both of us," he said. " Fans are going to get a great fight." Johnny Pesky Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers. Tyler Alexander Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1359z-charlie-maxwell-jersey-tigers.html . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4.Scott Brown believes the appointment of Brendan Rodgers will spark an influx of big-name players at Celtic. And Brown revealed that Fridays announcement by the club, which named Rodgers as the Glasgow sides next manager, was met with unanimous delight by the rest of his team-mates.The Hoops skipper told his clubs website: I was down in London when I heard and its great news. Celtic chairman Ian Bankier admits they raised their budget to get Rodgers The lads are in a group chat and we speak quite a lot and we are all delighted with Brendan coming in. It will be a fresh start for everyone and everyone will have to prove their worth.Its definitely exciting. The players he will attract himself will be huge and everyone seemed to love his coaching at Liverpool and Swansea.He has done really well with his previous clubs, almost winning the league at Liverpool, and he has Champions League experience too. He has done really well with his previous clubs and he has Champions League experience too Scott Brown on Celtics new boss Hopefully he comes here and we can continue to win leaguues and cups, and get into the Champions League. Wholesale Tigers Jerseys. People say we cant afford the top players nowadays but we have just gone and got a top manager.He knows about the club which will help as he will understand what coming to a huge club with a big reputation is all about, he added. Andy Walker said Rodgers becoming the new manager of Celtic is a huge boost for the club and for Scottish football One of the reasons I came to Celtic was the fact there was a huge manager in charge who had done well down in England in Gordon Strachan.And now we have another huge manager who had done well down south, and he will bring that enthusiasm and experience along with his style of play.Everyone knows that Celtic is a high pressure job and all the other things that come with it but he will know what thats all about, having worked in a similar situation in Liverpool with that local rivalry with Everton, so that will be important for him.Celtic will introduce Brendan Rodgers at a press conference at Celtic Park on Monday, May 23. Follow all the latest updates on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Rodgers to-do list Nicholas: Exciting appointment Walker: Its a huge boost Lambert: Rodgers fit for Celtic ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz