Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

19.11.2019 02:45
three RBI from Edwin Encarnacion Zitat · Antworten

ST. Tom Brady Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- Matching the Chicago Blackhawks is a tough task, and the Minnesota Wild werent going to catch up without more presence and production from their top forwards. After a couple of quiet games and two sluggish periods, Mikael Granlund, Zach Parise and the rest of the Wilds skill-position players came to life. Granlund scored twice, Parise had a goal and an assist, and Erik Haula jump-started the Wild by scoring early in the third period in a 4-0 victory over the Blackhawks on Tuesday in Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinal series. "The big guys definitely came through tonight," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. Ilya Bryzgalov made 19 saves for his first shutout in the playoffs in eight years, and the Blackhawks had their lead whittled to 2-1 with their first loss in 2 1/2 weeks. "Today is a tremendous team effort," Bryzgalov said. "We play very, very, very nice hockey." Game 4 is Friday in Minnesota. The announced attendance of 19,416 was the most in franchise history, but the atmosphere didnt match that until shortly after the second intermission. Pucks were whizzing way wide of the net, and clogged shooting lanes led to plenty of thwarted opportunities for both sides. "Theyre probably as tight a team as were going to play all year," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. Haula finally brought the fans to their feet. The rookie centre from Finland, once a standout for the University of Minnesota, started the play from the neutral zone and finished in front of the rush for a tap-in of Justin Fontaines slick pass through the defence. Then less than 3 minutes later, Granlund took a pass from Jason Pominville and went to his backhand to slip a high shot past Corey Crawfords glove for the 2-0 lead. The crowd began to taunt the goalie with a "Craw-ford! Craw-ford!" chant, and Parise put the exclamation point on the night with a power-play goal, the first in 25 chances for the Wild over their last two playoff series against the Blackhawks. Then Granlund tacked on an empty-netter with 1:17 left. "We know when we play like we can, we can beat any team in this league, especially here at home," Granlund said. Crawford stopped only 14 shots for the Blackhawks, who dropped their first two games to St. Louis in the last round before winning four in a row. Since losing to the Blues on April 19, they took the lead in all six games and outscored their opponents 23-9. Despite outscoring the Wild 9-3 in the first two games of this series, the Blackhawks have not been able to test Bryzgalov much. "We cant let it frustrate us. We just have to do something about it," captain Jonathan Toews said, adding: "Theyre a smart defensive team. Give them credit. But its more about what were not doing." The blue liners were in full force early for Blackhawks, who blocked a whopping 25 shots in Game 2, six more than the Wild even sent at the net. Niklas Hjalmarsson bravely took one on the neck Sunday, and while the seventh-year veteran was cleared to play, the Swede wasnt even allowed to talk. Quenneville said before the game he wasnt worried about any communication problems between Hjalmarsson and his teammates. Had he been able to yell, Hjalmarsson wouldve been easy to hear for most of the night. For all the noise this crowd made in the last round, the synergy between vocal fan support and a relentless attack by the Wild was largely missing during the first 40 minutes. Yeo said this was the tightest-checking game hed ever been a part of. The offence came, eventually. Pominville has only one goal in nine playoff games, but he had two assists in this one. Mikko Koivu didnt make the scoring summary, but Yeo said his captain played a critical part in helping stifle the Blackhawks and their top lines. None of the Wilds top six forwards scored in the first two games, with Parise and Pominville managing the only assists. The Wild faced yet another desperate situation after trailing 2-0 in the last round against the Colorado Avalanche. "It was pretty familiar territory for us. We knew we had to win the game," Parise said. NOTES: The Blackhawks scratched defenceman Nick Leddy, his first absence since his rookie season of 2010-11. Quenneville said he wanted Sheldon Brookbank in the lineup for a physical presence. ... Bryzgalov had three shutouts in the 2006 playoffs for Anaheim. Tom Brady Jersey Michigan . - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Michael Jordan Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/ . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday.TORONTO - Starting pitcher J.A. Happ and catcher Erik Kratz had a plan. The left-hander came through with six solid innings and, with two home runs and three RBI from Edwin Encarnacion, the Blue Jays defeated the Cleveland Indians 4-2 on Thursday. Happ (2-1) allowed six hits, two walks and one run, on a homer by David Murphy in the fifth inning, in his third start of the season. The left-handed pitcher believes preparation with Kratz was the key to his success. "We went over some stuff before the game about how we wanted to attack them a little bit more deliberately," Happ said. "And for the most part we were able to do that." Blue Jays manager John Gibbons, who won his 400th game with Toronto, liked how the teams starting battery operated. "(Happ) stepped up," said Gibbons. "I thought Kratz did a nice job with him, working that fastball on the inside part of the plate. That was big for him, it really was. And big for us." Happs control impressed the Indians lineup as well. "His fastball was really getting on guys," Cleveland left-fielder Ryan Raburn said. "I know its 92-93 but out of his hand, it just seemed a lot harder. And he spotted his pitches. He didnt miss over the plate a whole lot from what I saw." Encarnacion, who has eight homers on the season, also had a double and lined out to third in his other at-bat. Juan Francisco hit his seventh homer of the season for the Blue Jays (21-21) who won the rubber match of a three-game series with the Indians (19-22) to complete a 5-4 home stand. If Happ is battling to prove to some people that he belongs in the rotation, he preferred not to discuss it in detail. "I dont want to get into that," Happ said. "I think youre always doing that to somebody. That person may change or those people may change." Encarnacion has been the designated hitter for the past two games with Adam Lind playing first base. The change was made just before Wednesdays game because Encarnacion had spasms in his upper back. "It felt a lot better today, so Im ready to go," Encarnacion said. "I felt a lot better at the plate. The last couple of games Ive been getting hits. Ive been great at the plate the last couple of weekend, and it makes me happy and very proud because when I play like that I know I can help the team win." "Hes one of the top sluggers in the game," Gibbons said. "Got off to a slow start, then he kicked it in. You look where hes at now, too, hes been barrelling a lot of balls all year, especially the last month, and a number of times he got nothing to show for it. So numbers could be even better now with little breaks here or there, a little luck. "But hes key to this team, of course with him and (Jose) Bautissta back to back. Authentic Tom Brady Jersey. Thats big. Of course, Lindy and now with Francisco. Those two (Encarnacion and Bautista), we know what to expect, theyre a given. But I like the way our lineup looks now. Its that much stronger, top to bottom." Cleveland dropped to 4-10 when facing a left-handed starter, 0-8 on the road, this season. Happ opened the season on the disabled list with a sore back and began pitching from the bullpen on his return. Casey Janssen, who also started the season on the disabled list, pitched the ninth for his second save of the season. Cleveland right-hander Danny Salazar (1-4) needed 98 pitches to work through four innings and was replaced by right-hander C.C. Lee to start the fifth with the Blue Jays leading 2-1. Salazar allowed five hits, including second-inning homers by Encarnacion and Francisco, two walks and two runs. He also hit a batter. "I just didnt have a good feeling for the ball today to command my fastball, and my change-up wasnt there," Salazar said. He felt that he made a good pitch on Franciscos homer. "I was just behind in the count," he said. "Theyre going to be ready to hit everything there." Lee faced two batters. Bautista led off the fifth with a single and Encarnacion lofted a drive to left on a 3-2 fastball. It was the second time he has hit two homers in a game this season and it was the 13th multi-homer game of his career. Left-hander Brett Cecil pitched the seventh for Toronto and right-hander Steve Delabar took over in the eighth and was greeted by Raburns double. Carlos Santana walked. But Asdrubal Cabrera lined out to right and pinch hitter Lonnie Chisenhall lined out to centre. Yan Gomes singled up the middle to cut the lead to two runs and bring in left-hander Aaron Loup. He struck out Murphy, who had five hits and five RBI in Clevelands 15-4 win on Wednesday. NOTES: Right-hander Dustin McGowan, who is 2-2 with a 5.08 earned-run average in eight starts, has been removed from the starting rotation and will pitch from the bullpen. Right-handers Marcus Stroman and Todd Redmond are candidates to start in his place next Tuesday in Boston. Right-hander Liam Hendriks who is 5-0 with a 1.51 ERA at triple-A Buffalo is another possibility. … Centre-fielder Colby Rasmus (hamstring) was placed on the 15-day disabled list on Thursday and outfielder Anthony Gose was recalled from Buffalo. …The Indians put outfielder Nyjer Morgan (right knee sprain) on the DL and called up infielder Jesus Aguilar from triple-A Columbus. … The Blue Jays travel to Arlington, Tex., to play the Rangers in a three-game series that opens Friday with Drew Hutchison (1-3, 4.37 ERA) starting against Yu Darvish (3-1, 2.33 ERA). ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz