Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

13.11.2019 03:22
De Aza was out at third on the play to end the inning Zitat · Antworten

HOUSTON -- Houstons Jarred Cosart had a tough start Saturday against the Chicago White Sox. Shane Bieber Jersey . He still managed to hang in the game for five innings and help the Astros to a 6-5 win. Jason Castro hit a three-run homer and Dexter Fowler homered and drove in two runs in the victory. Castros home run came in Houstons four-run first inning. The White Sox scored two in the second and one in the third to cut the lead to one before Fowlers solo shot in the fifth inning. His RBI single in the seventh inning pushed the lead to 6-3. Cosart (3-3) allowed seven hits, three runs and tied a season-high by walking four. Houston manager Bo Porter was impressed with how Cosart handled adversity on Saturday. "I think thats good for his maturation," Porter said. Cosart said he had trouble gripping the ball after the first inning and was relieved he was able to pitch as long as he did. "Its our job just to try to keep the team in the game for as many innings as we can," he said. "Tonight I didnt have the sixth, seventh or eighth like I want. But just to get through that fifth was huge and for Bo to have confidence to leave me out there for that last batter was big." Kyle Farnsworth had a tough debut with the Astros after being signed Saturday. Alejandro De Aza and Gordon Beckham each had an RBI off of the veteran reliever in the eighth inning to cut the lead to 6-5. He was replaced by Darin Downs with two outs. Downs retired Conor Gillaspie to end the inning and Chad Qualls pitched a perfect ninth for his third save. Chicagos Hector Noesi (0-4) gave up eight hits and six runs -- five earned -- in six innings to remain winless in four starts and 10 appearances this season. Alexei Ramirez had two hits and an RBI, and rookie Jose Abreu drove in his AL-leading 42nd RBI with a sacrifice in the third. Abreu played designated hitter for the second straight game to rest his sore left ankle. He is 0 for 7 in this series and was replaced by pinch hitter Paul Konerko with one out in the seventh inning. Manager Robin Ventura said he took him out because he thought he looked "awkward" on his last swing and that he didnt expect him to play on Sunday. "Its like he takes a couple steps forward, and then he takes a step back, so we took him out, and we will re-evaluate him after (Saturday)," Ventura said. "It just looked like he might do something else that would injure something else, so we took him out as a precaution right now." Fowler finished with three hits and rookie George Springer had two hits, including his first career triple, and an RBI. Jose Altuve hit a leadoff single before Springers hit sailed just over the head of centre fielder De Aza for a triple to put Houston up 1-0. Fowler walked before Castros sixth home run this season pushed the lead to 4-0. There were runners at second and third with two outs in the inning when right fielder Moises Sierra robbed Marwin Gonzalez of a hit and likely saved a couple of runs with a nifty diving catch. Noesi settled down after the first inning and allowed just two hits -- both singles -- over the next three innings before Fowlers homer with no outs in the fifth. Adam Dunn walked to start the second inning and later scored on a sacrifice fly by Ramirez to get Chicago within 4-1. Cosart issued consecutive walks after that to load the bases. A sacrifice fly by Sierra made it 4-2, but De Aza was out at third on the play to end the inning. Beckham doubled with no outs in the third, took second on a groundout and scored on a groundout by Abreu to cut the lead to 4-3. Fowlers opposite field shot to the Crawford Boxes in left field to start Houstons fifth inning extended the lead to 5-3. NOTES: The series wraps up Sunday when Houstons Brad Peacock looks for his first win when he faces left-hander John Danks. ... Chicago LHP Chris Sale, who has been on the disabled list since April 22 with a left flexor strain, allowed one hit and struck out 11 in four innings in his first rehabilitation start in Triple-A on Friday night. Ventura isnt sure when hell be ready to rejoin the team. Eric Haase Indians Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. Vic Davalillo Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1008u-james-hoyt-jersey-indians.html . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Craig Gentry is committed to doing what he can to help the Athletics win another division crown in 2014. The As added outfield depth Tuesday by acquiring Gentry along with right-hander Josh Lindblom from the division rival Texas Rangers for outfielder Michael Choice and minor league infielder Chris Bostick. The teams announced the deal Tuesday, a day after Oakland traded for AL saves leader Jim Johnson in a swap with Baltimore and also reached agreement on a $22 million, two-year contract with left-handed starter Scott Kazmir. "I definitely didnt anticipate it, it caught me off guard a little bit," Gentry said. "Being on the other side of the white lines from these guys so many years, its a great ballclub." While the two-time defending AL West champion As have their starting outfield returning in centre fielder Coco Crisp, left fielder Yoenis Cespedes and right fielder Josh Reddick, Gentry provides an option off the bench and creates depth. The returnees have dealt with injuries in recent seasons. Gentry said he is comfortable playing all three outfield spots. "I really dont know what my role is going to be," said Gentry, who had yet to speak to the As brass. "Hopefully whatever I can to help the team keep winning and keep up their streak. They handle themselves, they play hard. That team is exactly the type of player I am. I think Im going to fit in well over there." Gentry batted .280 with two homers and 22 RBIs in 106 games for the Rangers this year, while Lindblom went 1-3 with a 5. Logan Allen Jersey. 46 ERA in five starts and three relief appearances over three stints with the Rangers this year. Gentry received a call from Rangers general manager Jon Daniels while on the golf course Tuesday with news of the trade. "Its a big rivalry between Oakland and Texas," Gentry said of his success against the As. For the Rangers, acquiring Choice brings the outfielder back home to Texas -- and he will have a chance to contribute right away rather than be competing to make the big league team out of spring training with Oakland. "Its something Ive always dreamed about, playing at home," said Choice, a Fort Worth native who grew up attending Rangers games while going to high school and college in Arlington. The 24-year-old Choice, taken by Oakland with the 10th overall pick in the 2010 amateur draft, made his major league debut in September and played nine games late in the season for the As, batting .278 with a double and two runs scored. Daniels considers Choice an option for now and the future. Choice could become the everyday left fielder if the Rangers dont re-sign Nelson Cruz. Bostick played for Class A Beloit in 2013 and hit .282 with 14 home runs and 89 RBIs in 129 games. He drew 51 walks for a .354 on-base percentage and stole 25 bases. He provides depth for the organization in the middle infield. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz