Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

09.11.2019 06:17
gave Iran the opportunity to produce evidence Zitat · Antworten

SYDNEY - The Asian Football Confederation has dismissed a protest from Iran over its quarterfinal loss to Iraq in the continental championship, saying the complaint over the eligibility of Alaa Abdulzehra was unfounded. Pittsburgh Penguins Store .The AFC disciplinary committee held an emergency meeting Sunday, on the eve of the Asian Cup semifinal between South Korea and Iraq in Sydney, and gave Iran the opportunity to produce evidence to support its claim that Abdulzehra should have been disqualified for the quarterfinals last Friday due to an alleged doping infraction while he played for Tractor Sazi last year in in the Iranian domestic league.The disciplinary committee heard oral evidence from two (Iran) officials, deliberated the matter based on its merits, and decided that the protest was unfounded, the AFC said in a statement. The protest was, therefore, dismissed.In a dramatic quarterfinal match, Iran twice scored equalizers in extra time to force a draw before losing 7-6 in a penalty shootout to the 2007 Asian Cup champions.Abdulzehra denied he was subject to any doping sanctions, and Iraqi football federation chief Abdul Khaliq Masood said the midfielders position in the team shouldnt be in dispute.When (Iran) filed the objection we knew our position and the player position is correct, Masood said. Alaa Abdulzehra does not have any punishment from FIFA or the Asian federation. This allegation I think is not correct, because if he have any punishment they should (have) sent us a letter with his international card and mentioned that the player (was) being punished, and the reason for the punishment.Abdulzehra denied using any banned performance-enhancing substances, and said the Iranians were looking for excuses for their quarterfinal loss.This case should not be raised. Since I started playing football I dont have any issue like this, I never drink anything illegal, and if I need to take any (medication) I always ask the team doctor, he said. The Iranian team should be better than that. If a team cant beat you on the pitch, it should not try to find other excuses.FIFA declined to comment on the case, saying it was under the AFCs jurisdiction. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. Pittsburgh Penguins Pro Shop . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- With two swings, Scott Van Slyke went from backup outfielder to star of the game. Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. Van Slyke hit a solo homer and a three-run shot off Cingrani (2-7), who could lose his spot in the rotation when Mat Latos returns from the disabled list later this week. Cingrani gave up a career-high six runs in 4 2-3 innings of his fifth straight loss. The Dodgers like Van Slyke for his versatility. He has started four games in centre, 11 in left and three at first base. The problem is that theres no room for him to have a regular spot. "I know what Im here for, so I dont mind it," Van Slyke said. "Im not going to complain." Nor will the Dodgers. "Hes been good for us all year," manager Don Mattingly said. "This guys just kind of slowly showing his value over time. Hes a guy that sneaks up on you. Plays all three outfield spots really well. "I think hes a guy that you could expand his role. Obviously thats not here right now." Dan Haren (6-4) gave up five hits in 5 1-3 innings, including Ryan Ludwicks solo homer, for his first win since May 12. Brandon League escaped a bases-loaded, no-outs threat in the eighth by getting Ludwick to hit a comebacker that led to a home-to-first double play. Haren opened the season 4-0 and has been trying to get back into form the past month. "I started the year throwing the ball very well," Haren said. "Ive just really been mediocre here for a while. Today the bullpen picked me up." The Dodgers have gone 3-1 at the start of their seven-game trip to Colorado and Cincinnati despite hip injuries to right fielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon. Puig was back in the lineup on Monday and had a single and a walk. Gordon pinch hit in the ninth and beat out an infield single. The Dodgers andd Reds have played a lot of close games the last two seasons. Stitched Penguins Jerseys. Six of their last seven had been decided by one run, with Cincinnati holding a 4-3 advantage in those games. Van Slyke made this a comfortable win for the Dodgers, getting a career-high three hits. In addition to the homers, he singled and walked twice, reaching base in all five plate appearances. Van Slyke came into the game with four homers and seven RBIs. He led off the second inning with a homer and ended Cingranis outing with a three-run shot in the fifth that made it 6-2. It was his second career two-homer game. Cingrani has struggled since he returned from an inflamed shoulder that landed him on the disabled list. Hes 0-5 in those five starts with a 6.26 ERA and nine homers allowed. The left-hander gave up seven hits -- matching his career high -- and three walks on Monday. The Reds fell to 3-4 on their 10-game homestand, leaving them fourth in the NL Central. Haren had one rough inning, helping the Reds tie it 1-all in the second. Brayan Pena snapped a career-worst 0-for-17 slump with a single, and Zack Cozart singled. The runners advanced on a wild pitch, and Pena scored when Haren bounced a pitch to Cingrani with two outs. NOTES: Josh Beckett (3-3) makes his first appearance against the Reds since 2008 on Tuesday. The Reds start Mike Leake (3-5), who has been limited by a sore neck and is coming off his shortest appearance of the season. ... OF Andre Ethier was out of the Dodgers lineup getting a planned day of rest. ... Van Slyke hit two homers against Atlanta on May 17, 2013. ... Two ducks landed in centre and stayed there for an inning. Van Slyke threw sunflower seeds to them. ... Ludwick is 7 for 12 career against Haren with three homers. ... Latos made his final rehab start for Triple-A Louisville on Monday night and threw 81 pitches before a rain delay. The right-hander has been sidelined all season while recovering from torn knee cartilage and a strained pitching forearm. Alfredo Simon, his replacement in the rotation, leads the team in wins with an 8-3 record. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz