Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

30.10.2019 03:15
was quick to get across and make the save Zitat · Antworten

EDMONTON - Being in the Western Conference doesnt make life easy for the Edmonton Oilers. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys .Craig Smith had a pair of goals as the Nashville Predators bounced back from their first regulation loss of the season, defeating the Oilers 4-1 on Wednesday.Taylor Hall scored the lone goal for the Oilers (4-5-1), who have yet to defeat a fellow Western Conference team this season.We are in the west and we have to find a way to beat the western teams, said Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. A lot of the western teams play a different style than they do in the east, but we are not getting out of this conference and we dont want to. I know we can play with them and we just have to find a way to beat them. There is no need to panic right now.Its unfortunate we cant beat teams in our division, added Hall. We get zero points and they get two and get a leg up on us. Its tough. Tonight wasnt really an effort that deserved two points, but at times during the game it was there to be taken. Unfortunately, we gave up a lead and couldnt get it back.Shea Weber and Taylor Beck also scored for the Predators (6-1-2), who started a six-game road trip off on solid footing.We came in here and did a pretty good job, Weber said. Thats a hot team, they had won four in a row. We knew we had to be ready. We didnt get a call early on and we stuck with it. The second period wasnt our best, but we got a couple of goals there and were able to get one early in the third and put them out of it.Smith said his line was influenced by the return of Matt Cullen to the Predators lineup.I think our line played well and I think our unit was able to create some turnovers and use our speed to make plays, he said. Cullen getting back in the lineup, I thought he was outstanding tonight, moving his feet well, I didnt think he missed a stride. I thought we played well tonight and were able to get a win.Edmonton caught a huge break just a minute-and-a-half in as Nashville had a goal waved off — the third time in the past five games an Oilers opponent has had a goal disallowed. Nashvilles Smith poked a puck into the net from under the glove of Oilers goalie Ben Scrivens, but the ref was quick to call the goal off, and the decision stood up after video review.The reasoning I got was that in the referees view the goaltender had made a save and when Craig came in with the second push, he was in the process of blowing the whistle, said Nashville coach Peter Laviolette. So I think it was because in their view the original save was made and he was blowing the whistle on that. Its not like it was loose puck.Nashville also came close five minutes into the opening period when Anton Volchenkov rang a shot off the post.The Predators controlled the bulk of the play in the first period, with 11 shots on Scrivens to Edmontons three on Pekka Rinne in the Nashville net.Video review was called upon again 19 seconds into the second period when Edmonton fans thought that Nugent-Hopkins had scored from the top of the circle on Rinne, but it was quickly determined he had hit the crossbar.Smith finally broke the scoring open for Nashville six minutes into the second period as a rebound landed on his stick and he tucked it in the net for his second of the season.The Predators made it 2-0 a minute-and-a-half later as Colin Wilson spotted Beck get away from defender Brad Hunt and hit him on the fly for a goal into a wide-open net.Webers rocket from the point added to Nashvilles lead just 24 seconds into the third period. The play was set up when a turnover in the Oilers zone went back to Weber.The Oilers tried to get back into the game a couple minutes later as Justin Schultz blazed into the zone and attempted a wrap-around, but Rinne was quick to get across and make the save.Hall ended Rinnes shutout bid with 11 minutes left to play. A big rebound on a Nugent-Hopkins shot came to Hall, who buried his sixth of the season.The Predators regained their three-goal cushion with just under eight minutes to play as Cullen made a perfect pass on a two-on-one to Smith for his second of the night.The Predators win was punctuated by a monster hit on Hall by former Windsor Spitfires teammate Ryan Ellis, who caught him trying to split the defence.I dont know what I was doing there, Hall said. He had probably seen me do that a bunch of times in junior. I should know better than to try that on him. I havent been hit like that in a long time.The Predators next game is on Friday in Calgary against the Flames. The Oilers conclude their season-high seven-game homestand on Saturday against the Vancouver Canucks.Notes: It was the first of three games between the two teams this season, with the other two scheduled to take place in Nashville…. Edmonton swept the three-game series last year and has had a fair amount of success against the Predators in recent years. The Oilers came into the game having gone 9-4-1 in their last 14 games against Nashville… The game was the start of a six-game road trip for the Predators as they vacate town for the annual hosting of the Country Music Association Awards. Nashville went 2-4-1 during last seasons CMA trip… The game marked the seasonal debut of Predators forward Matt Cullen, who missed the first eight games of the season with an upper-body injury. He will play left wing on a line with centre Derek Roy and right wing Craig Smith. Cullen, 37, is in his second season with the Predators, scoring 10 goals and 29 assists after signing with Nashville as a free agent last season. To make room for Cullen on the roster, Rich Clune was assigned to the Milwaukee Admirals of the American Hockey League… Oilers defenceman Nikita Nikitin missed his second straight game with back spasms… Edmontons 2014 third overall draft pick Leon Draisaitl played his 10th game, activating the first year of his entry level deal. MLB Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana. ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- The sound of the final buzzer going off on Saturday night was music to St. Johns IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinsons ears. Hutchinson earned a 42-save shutout to lead his team over the Binghamton Senators 1-0 in American Hockey League action. "I was pretty excited when the final buzzer went," Hutchinson said. "I didnt even realize when it first went off, I was getting ready for the guy who was about to take a shot. "After that, everything hits you and you start reflecting and enjoying it once you get in the locker room." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said the star of the game tonight was an expected one. "I thought our best player was obviously who everybody knows it was, its Hutchinson," McCambridge said. "It was all him. He bailed us out numerous times, and credit the guys who were blocking shots." The IceCaps were aware what they were up against playing the Senators, who lead the league in goals scored this year. "They are the number one ranked team offfensively in the league, and they showed that tonight," McCambridge said. Fake Nike MLB Jerseys. "We turned over too many pucks, to give them opportunities." Hutchinson says playing against a team with the offensive production of the Senators is a welcome challenge. "Its always really fun to play when we play against a team with as much offensive power as Binghamton has," Hutchinson said. "You know youre going to face shots and youre going to be relied on." Eric ODell scored for the IceCaps (34-19-4). Andrew Hammond made 24 saves for the Senators (33-19-4). St. Johns opened the scoring 11:41 into the game, as Kael Mouillierat found ODell headed to the net. ODell finished off a low one-time wrist shot. St. Johns was outshot 17-8 through the first period but held on to the lead due to strong play from Hutchinson. Halfway through the second period, Hutchinson made the save of the night, sprawling with his left pad to shut down Corey Cowick on a cross-crease opportunity to preserve the lead. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz