Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

30.10.2019 03:06
What hes had to monitor and stay on top of instead Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO a€“ Jonathan Bernier wants to be like Henrik Lundqvist. Wholesale Giants Jerseys . Or at least something approaching the greatness of the New York Rangers goaltender. He wants to earn that respect, be the guy in Toronto that Lundqvist has become in the borough of Manhattan. But he also knows that respect of that kind isnt earned overnight, in a week or with one season full of highlights. Its partly why he wont he even call himself the Leafs No. 1, even after finishing last season with career highs in wins, starts, and save percentage a€“ his .923 even-strength save mark fifth among goalies with at least 30 starts. Doing it for 55 games is nothing though, not compared to the nine fantastic seasons and 575 games of Lundqvist, who boasts 50 career shutouts, a cumulative .920 save percentage and one gleaming Olympic gold medal. Theres something about that track record, of being that guy year after year in the New York pressure cooker that perhaps not surprisingly appeals to Torontos unofficial No. 1. To me its not a matter of being a No. 1 or a No. 2, Bernier said, its just to prove that I want to win every night and prove that I can be one of the top in this league. And thats what Im working on every day to get better. It would seem that hes even out to prove to his own team, the same one that traded for and believed in his upside two summers ago, but also the same one that has yet to fully recognize him as their guy this fall. Head coach, Randy Carlyle, perhaps mindful of stirring the Toronto pot and likely paying some deference to James Reimer, has veered far away from talk about the top job in the Leafs crease. Its been the usual song and dance instead about two good goaltenders both being able to contribute, neither designated as anything but. We cant ignore what Bernier did for our hockey club, simple as that, Carlyle said on the first day of training camp. And we cant ignore what James Reimers done for our hockey club. Here we are at training camp and the questions going to be Whos No. 1? Is he clear-cut? Is he this? Is he that? Well, right now, we would have to say that [its] 1-A and 1-B. You laugh at me and you say hes full of this, hes full of that. [But] the reality is if you go to every team you have to have somebody thats going to emerge and be your guy. Bernier was that guy last season. He took hold of the goaltending reigns in late December and never looked back. And though he wont spell it out explicitly, it would seem that even Carlyles 1-A, 1-B designation is quiet fuel to the fire. At no point during the teams two-week training camp would Bernier proclaim himself this or that. His explanation earlier this week provided some insight as to why. Its up to Randy I guess, he said of being the No. 1. To me, Im not going to say Im the No. 1 [because] if I play 20 games this year then I look like a fool right? So it just depends on Randy, how much he wants to play me, how much he wants to play [Reimer]. But obviously it comes from the head coach. If the head coach says Ive got my No. 1 guy thats when you feel you are. Bernier earned the opening night nod against his hometown team. It didnt go great. Uncharacteristically quiet in the early going, Bernier didnt face his first shot until nearly five minutes had ticked off the clock. The shot, from Max Pacioretty, surprised him and snuck through, a bad goal he wouldnt hide from. Theres going to be a lot of bad goals in my career, just got to flush it out, he said afterward, four goals finding their way through on 32 shots. Bernier wasnt able to spend a ton of time on the ice this summer, undergoing sports hernia surgery after his first season in Toronto wrapped earlier that spring. He didnt get much game action in either, so the inactive start against the Canadiens didnt help much to jump into the rhythm of things. Bernier though hasnt been limited at all from the surgery; he felt fine after a month. What hes had to monitor and stay on top of instead is his left knee, which he injured in the Leafs fifth-to-last game of what was a disastrous late season collapse. Its nothing serious, he says. Patrice Bergeron, competing for position with former Leaf defender, Paul Ranger, fell in just the right spot. He felt the pain immediately when it happened, knew it right away. The injury is one that only heals with time. Its stiff from time to time, Bernier says, and requires a series of special stretches to get warm. Sometimes Ill feel a little pinch and obviously [Wednesday] that was a good test when I got run into it, Bernier said of Brendan Gallaghers charge into the net on Wednesday evening. Youre always kind of scared in the back of your head, but I have nothing to worry about. No two goalies were under siege last season quite like Bernier and Reimer, and if there was one encouraging sign for the former during exhibition season it was the hints of improvement defensively. The biggest thing, he noticed, was the stemming of opposition speed through the neutral zone. And as a goalie, and as a defenceman, thats probably the worst play in hockey when guys are coming full speed on the three-on-two or two-on-one, he said. I think we limited that and thats a big change for our group. If not exactly good pals, he and Reimer share a healthy respect for one another. I dont think its ever going to be a case where were buddy-buddy, said Reimer. Its not like were going to be going out for beers, but its a thing where we respect each other, we like each other. Its not necessarily about beating him out but its about playing your best and leaving it up to the coaches to decide, Reimer continued. Its not even necessarily that youre against the other guy, its more youre just playing your game, youre fighting as hard as you can and you hope that the coach gets impressed with how youre playing and you can get the nod. Bernier is hoping for the same. His path towards being a No. 1, which took a years-long detour in L.A., is now firmly underway in Toronto. Its a road thats only just beginning. Custom San Francisco Giants Jerseys . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. Fake Giants Jerseys . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/ .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb.SAN FRANCISCO - The San Diego Padres rallied from six runs down and nearly spoiled San Franciscos delayed clinching party.The Giants blew a six-run lead, and then rallied for a 9-8 victory over the Padres on Thursday night to stay within one game of Pittsburgh for the top spot in the NL wild-card standings.Im very proud of the guys, down 6-0, come back 8-6 against a good team, a team going to the playoffs, Padres manager Bud Black said. It doesnt matter if its game 159 or game 1, our guys play, man. It doesnt matter what game. Thats the mantra of this group, they keep playing.Hunter Pence scored the go-ahead run on Matt Duffys squeeze bunt in the Giants three-run seventh, hours after they clinched a playoff berth with Milwaukees loss at Cincinnati. Pablo Sandoval had a season-high four RBIs, including a key single in the decisive seventh.The Giants (86-73) kept pace with Pittsburgh (87-72) after the Pirates won 10-1 at Atlanta to pull within one game of first-place St. Louis in the NL Central. San Francisco will play one of those two clubs in a one-game playoff Wednesday, home field still to be determined. Lefty 18-game winner Madison Bumgarner is expected to start.The funs just now starting, right-hander Tim Hudson said.Yasmani Grandal hit his first career grand slam for San Diego in the seventh. He also had a solo shot in the sixth.Two batters after Grandals slam, Rene Rivera went deep to give the Padres an 8-6 lead. The Giants then answered in the bottom half against Blaine Boyer (0-1).Tim Lincecum (11-9) recorded the final out of the seventh for the win. Santiago Casilla closed it out for his 18th save in 22 chances.Lincecum earned his 100th career victory on all of two pitches.Its kind of the vulturish way but Ill take anything I can get, Lincecum said. Who would plan for a two-pitch win?Grandal had his second career multihomer game, also accomplishing the feat on June 30, 2012, at Colorado.Brandon Belt and Brandon Crawford each hit a solo homer and Sandoval produced his biggest day of 2014.Before the game, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said his players would celebrate their first playoff berth since winning the 2012 World Series. Once San Francisco came back to win, that could be done with a bit more fervour.Belt splashed a home run into McCovey Cove leading off the second, the 68th time a Giants player homered into the bay beyond the right-field arcade and the fourth by Belt.Crawford hit his career-best 10th homme run in the fourth against Andrew Cashner. Giants Jerseys 2019. Their game plan was definitely different than the other night, Cashner said. I made some good pitches here and there but overall I kind of missed location for the most part. I had more balls overall up in the zone than down in the zone.Sandoval hit a sacrifice fly and a trio of RBI singles as the Giants won for the 11th time in their last 13 home games. Now they are hoping a successful weekend will earn them a home date for Wednesdays one-game wild-card playoff.San Franciscos Yusmeiro Petit was in line to end a two-start losing streak, but the Giants couldnt hold a 6-0 lead.Will Venable hit a two-run homer in the sixth and Grandal connected two batters later to chase Petit.San Diego, coming off an 8-2 homestand that included a three-game sweep of the Giants last weekend, needs one victory over the Giants this weekend for its first season series win since 2010.CELEBRATING MAYSHall of Famer Willie Mays rode through the ballpark in a 1931 Lincoln Phaeton and tossed baseballs into the crowd during the middle of the fourth inning to celebrate the upcoming 60th anniversary of his historic over-the-shoulder catch from Game 1 of the New York Giants 1954 World Series against Cleveland at the Polo Grounds.TRAINING ROOMPadres: OF Cameron Maybin was scratched with what Black called a health issue, but it wasnt considered serious. ... RHP Odrisamer Despaigne wont pitch again this season. The Cuban defector, a rookie, has a sore right side. We felt that the risk of throwing him out there this weekend was not worth it based on his side session the other day when he still felt a little discomfort, Black said. Hes thrown the ball extremely well. Its a great learning experience for him to pitch in the United States in the major leagues. The talent is there to be successful here and that has shown through his outings.Giants: CF Angel Pagan underwent season-ending surgery to repair a bulging disk in his back. All went smoothly and he will remain hospitalized in Southern California initially. Recovery is expected to take about three months.UP NEXTPadres: RHP Ian Kennedy (12-13, 3.76 ERA) looks to win his third straight start in his final outing of the year.Giants: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (8-12, 3.96 ERA) makes his 32nd start, his most in a single season. He lost last Sunday in San Diego, but owns a 3-0 record and 1.89 ERA in three starts against the Padres at AT&T Park. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz