Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

24.10.2019 08:47
and Sam Dekker and Bronson Koenig each chipped in 11 Zitat · Antworten

Madison, WI (SportsNetwork. Nike Shoes From China Online .com) - Frank Kaminsky returned to the lineup from a concussion and helped No. 7 Wisconsin shake off Sundays loss to Rutgers with a 70-55 win over the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Kaminsky led the Badgers (16-2, 4-1 Big Ten) with 22 points and moved over 1,000 career points in the process. Wisconsin got 13 points and seven rebounds from Nigel Hayes, and Sam Dekker and Bronson Koenig each chipped in 11. Koenig was in the starting lineup after Traevon Jackson broke his foot in Sundays setback. Nebraska (10-7, 2-3) was led by Terran Petteway with 27 points but only seven of those came in the second half. Shavon Shields, averaging 17.1 points per game, only scored eight. The Cornhuskers scored nine of the first 12 points in the second half to pull within four. Walter Pitchford scored five of those points, but that was as close as the game got before Wisconsin pulled away. A 13-0 Badgers run was highlighted by Duje Dukans four-point play and extended their lead to 17 points. Dekker scored seven of those points and capped the spurt with a 3. Shields pair of free throws ended the run but did not end the Huskers drought from the field. After Pitchfords dunk that cut their deficit to 40-36, it took seven minutes before Petteways jumper ended the streak of eight consecutive misses. Nebraska made five of its last nine shots and closed the game with a 7-0 run against Wisconsins reserves to trim the Badgers game-high lead of 22 points. In his first action back on the court, Kaminsky scored 15 points in a balanced first half for Wisconsin. The Badgers shot 15-of-24 from the field and closed the half on a 9-0 run to take a 37-27 lead into the break. The Huskers did not have the same balanced attack. Petteway scored 20 first- half points on 8-of-13 shooting, including four 3s, while the rest of the team combined to shoot 3-of-14. Petteway scored the final 10 points of the half for Nebraska. Game Notes Dukan scored all 10 of Wisconsins bench points ... The Badgers improved to 5-1 against Nebraska since the Cornhuskers joined the Big Ten ... Wisconsin improved to 13-0 when allowing fewer than 60 points ... Jackson is expected to miss most of the remaining regular season with his injury ... Each team takes the court next on Tuesday when Wisconsin hosts Iowa and Nebraska takes on Minnesota. Clearance Nike Shoes From China . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. Nike Shoes China . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.Montreal Canadiens great Jean Beliveau is recovering at home after suffering from pneumonia, his wife said over the weekend. Elise Beliveau told Le Journal de Montreal and The Montreal Gazette she was surprised when a friend told her that an internet report last week said her husband was very ill and in critical condition. "I just thought: What the heck is that?" she told The Gazette. "Jean has been sick. Hes had pneumonia, hes recuperating from it, he has his good days and his bad days and thats it." Beliveau, who turned 83 on Augg. Nike Shoes From China. 31, has been a celebrated member of the Canadiens for more than six decades, winning 10 Stanley Cups in parts of 20 seasons as a player and seven more as an executive and team ambassador. "It doesnt make sense to say and write things like that," Elise Beliveau told Le Journal de Montreal on Saturday. "There are ups and downs, but you know at age 83, you dont get over little health problems as easily." He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1972 and made a companion of the Order of Canada in 1998. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz