Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussion
buchanan Offline

neu im Forum

05.08.2019 08:55
Richmond/Lexington bracket: Zitat · Antworten

Fran Fraschilla: Overseas Elite, No. 1 seed (Richmond Region)
I made the mistake last year of picking against what is now the four-time champion, and I won't do it again. Although Errick McCollum will be missing (he is getting married), this team has plenty of firepower to win the TBT one more time. Former St. John's star D.J. Kennedy is the LeBron James of the TBT, and McCollum will be replaced by former NBA point guard Bobby Brown (Cal State Fullerton). There's also a rumor that Kyle Fogg (Arizona) will return, when many thought he would miss the summer's tournament. Stay tuned.

Seth Greenberg: Loyalty Is Love, No. 1 seed (Lexington Region)
Six former NBA players make up Boogie Cousins' team -- and he is all-in on the TBT. Speaking to their general manager, Cousins had a draft board and actually recruited players off other teams. They're led by Pierre Jackson (Baylor), who can run the show and score. Willie Reed (Saint Louis) gives them a frontcourt player to complement Quincy Miller (Baylor), and Markel Brown (Oklahoma State) might be the best on-ball defender in the TBT. Darius Johnson-Odom (Marquette) might be the best slasher. Add in Keifer Sykes (Wisconsin-Green Bay) and you have a final four team.

Dan Dakich: Overseas Elite, No. 1 seed (Richmond Region)
Are we talking about the four-time defending champs? Until further notice, they are the favorites every year. D.J. Kennedy told me they don't even practice; they just have a great natural chemistry, pieces that fit and no ego. Beat 'em, then we will talk!

Paul Biancardi: D2, No. 7 seed (Lexington Region)
Every tournament has a Cinderella! These guys from Queens University in Charlotte and Lincoln Memorial University (Tennessee) had enormous success at their respective programs. They might be former Division II basketball players on paper, but trust me, both schools evaluate and recruit Division I prospects and there is talent here. A lot has to break in the right direction, but don't sleep on D2 .

Salt Lake City/Columbus bracket:

Austin Daye spent some time in the NBA, and his talents will now be on display in the TBT. Greg Bartram/USA TODAY Sports
Fran Fraschilla: Team Challenge ALS, No. 2 seed (Salt Lake City Region)
This team has been an inspirational story in the TBT, because it plays in honor of Pete Frates, the former Boston College baseball standout who is battling ALS. Led by former Eagles star Sean Marshall and NBA first-round pick Austin Daye (Gonzaga), this team has talent up and down the roster. Dee Bost (Mississippi State) and MarQuez Haynes (Boston College and UT Arlington) are proven European stars and will anchor the backcourt.

Seth Greenberg: Eberlein Drive, No. 1 seed (Salt Lake City Region)
Taylor Braun (North Dakota State) just gets every 50-50 ball. He might be the toughest dude in the TBT. Kenny Kadji (University of Miami) plays inside and out. James Michael McAdoo (North Carolina) has an NBA championship ring, Jerome Randle (Cal) is the most dynamic little guard in the tournament and Donald Sloan (Texas A&M) brings toughness to a very talented Eberlein team.

Dan Dakich: Big X, No. 4 seed (Columbus Region)
I like Big X if they have Jae'Sean Tate (Ohio State) and Paris Lee (Illinois State), though I'm not certain about the status of either. Tate's aggressiveness going to the rim will be a matchup nightmare, supplemented by Lee's NBA-type perimeter game. Also, Big X will have the best coach in the event, as former Michigan and Ohio State guard Andrew Dakich makes his head-coaching debut.

Paul Biancardi: Carmen's Crew (Ohio State alumni), No. 1 seed (Columbus Region)
It's the perfect blend of defense and offense. Two-time Big Ten defensive player of the year Aaron Craft handles the defensive responsibilities, and adding former Buckeyes bucket-getter Deshaun Thomas will make a huge difference when the game gets tight.
More Jersey
Grant Williams Jersey
Jacob Fleschman Jersey
Jalen Johnson Jersey

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz