Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

24.02.2020 08:18
there right in the end zone Zitat · Antworten

Lleyton Hewitt wont stand in Nick Kyrgioss way if Australian tenniss walking headline makes good on his promise to pursue a professional basketball career.Kyrgios gave Australia a dream start to the World Group playoff against Slovakia on Friday before reminding fans he only had a five-year window to help win back the Davis Cup.Kyrgioss 6-3 6-2 6-4 victory over Andrej Martin on Friday earned Australia a 1-0 lead in Sydney before Bernard Tomic made it 2-0 with a 7-6 (7-5) 6-4 6-4 win over Jozef Kovalik.But Kyrgioss clinical display was overshadowed by another vow to leave tennis behind for his other sporting love.Im only playing for another four, five years, he mumbled when asked about Australias long-term prospects with he and Tomic spearheading the team.Kyrgios pledge comes after the controversial star raised eyebrows last month when he revealed to the New York Times he planned on retiring by age 27.Kyrgios also teased his Twitter followers with a promise to quit tennis if hed won the US Open this month.Hewitt is unsure how serious Kyrgioss threats are.Hes probably having fun with you guys. I think he gets a bit of a laugh from some of the stuff you write and he throws it out there, said the Australian captain.Hewitt, though, admitted he hoped Kyrgios would stick around - but only if his heart was in it.As long as hes playing top quality tennis, he said.But you dont want him playing tennis for the wrong reasons, either. A lot can happen in four or five years. Hes only 21.Tomic, who often plays basketball with Kyrgios, said his teammate had been invited to feature in the NBA All Stars celebrity game next year.Hopefully he can score a few points there. Nick is very good at basketball. Very good, Tomic said.Asked if he felt Kyrgios could make a career of basketball, Hewitt said: Well, put it this way. He destroys (Gael) Monfils - and Monfils can play.Never a dull moment, Kyrgios also had to overcome a nose bleed during the third set of his win over Martin and couldnt help but take a pot shot at world No.1 Novak Djokovic after refusing to let the distraction stop him.Djokovic was criticised for taking a medical time-out to have his toes taped while trailing Stan Wawrinka by two sets to one and a service break in last weeks US Open final.Kyrgios opted only to have running repairs, with tissues placed in his nostril during a changeover before he completed his straight-sets win.Im not like trying to do a Novak at the US Open, he said.Like, Ive got a blood nose, mate. Ive got to fix it. I cant play with blood coming out of my nose.I mean, I want to play. I dont want to take breaks. It was tough. It breaks the momentum. Obviously, the other guy doesnt really know whats going on either.I want to get the match going as quickly as possible as anyone. I dont want to hang around.Not on Friday and not for more than five years, it seems. Air Max 270 Just Do It Noir . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 270 React Promo .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-2021/fausse-air-max-270-2020.html . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Air Max 270 Ultramarine Solar Red . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Air Max 270 React Achat . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Ezekiel Elliott wont soon forget his franchise-record-setting 13th rushing touchdown of his rookie season.Neither will anybody else given how much it will be replayed in the future.The Dallas Cowboys running back celebrated by jumping into an oversized Salvation Army red kettle in the end zone during the Cowboys 26-20 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, quickly hiding from everybody before popping out.After conferring, the officials threw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct, so Elliott didnt hide that much. But the NFL announced Monday morning that Elliott would not be fined for the celebration.I mean its just sitting there right in the end zone, you know. Its the perfect celebration, Elliot said after the game. Theyre one of our biggest partners, so I had to show them a little bit of love.He tweeted Monday that he still planned to make a donation to the Salvation Army.Elliotts score broke Tony Dorsetts team record for most touchdown runs by a rookie in Dallas history. The 2-yard run on third-and-goal gave the Cowboys a 10-3 lead in the second quarter.If the Cowboys were upset with the penalty, they didnt show it. Management allowed the celebration to be shown on the center-hung digital board before the ensuing kickoff. They were made even happier after the Buccaneers next drive started at their 22 and the Dallas defense forced the Bucs into a three-and-out.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also seemeed fine with the rookie rushers celebration.ddddddddddddI think the Salvation Army should give him the highest award, Jones said after the game. My dream would be for the NFL to really fine me a lot of money and Ill take them to the Supreme Court and well get the Salvation Army more attention than anybody can get them. So lets go.Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant didnt see an issue with the celebration, saying Why not let it be legal? Were just having fun. Lets not make it the No Fun League.Asked if he would hop into the kettle again, Elliott said it was a one-time gesture.No, [Cowboys coach Jason Garrett] wasnt happy about it with the penalty for special teams, Elliott said. Him or the special-teams coach wasnt happy, so I cant keep making them mad.Garrett explained his reasoning for dampening the celebratory mood.Well, he shouldnt have done it. I thought it was creative, but he shouldnt have done it, Garrett said. You know thats how the league is going to rule on those things.You have to understand whats legal and whats not legal. You can jump into the stands in Green Bay, but you cant jump into a Salvation Army bucket in Dallas. Youve got to be careful about snow angels. All of these different things that we do. So we have to be more mindful of that. Ive got to coach that better. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz