Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 SONSTIGES
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

23.04.2019 04:15
a decision on whether Zitat · Antworten

With his Colorado Avalanche set to take on the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night, it slipped coach Patrick Roys mind that his number hangs from the rafters at the Bell Centre. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . "I forgot," said Roy. "See how focused I am for the game?" Of course, the legendary Habs netminder was kidding. "I made sure it was there with no dust on it," Roy joked about his banner that was raised in 2008. Roy, with his Avalanche firmly in possession of a playoff spot, returns to Montreal as a coach for the first time with plenty of Jack Adams buzz surrounding him. The first-year coach has his Avalanche sitting in second place in the Central Division, six points behind the St. Louis Blues, with a shot at the Presidents Trophy. It was in Quebec with the QMJHLs Remparts that Roy got his coaching start and credits his time there with getting him ready for the rigours of an NHL job and how to relate to his players. "The days with the Remparts prepared me really well and helped me a lot," said Roy. "I think that this is a group that needs positivity and its easy for me to be positive because they work so hard." Known for never blowing up at his team during intermissions, Roy doesnt see the need for post-period tirades. "Theres nothing you can do about the first or second, its what you can do in the third," he said. The first year for a coach in the NHL is always a major learning experience and rookie bench bosses tend to fail a lot more than they succeed. Roy credits an understanding with his players as to why he is thriving. "We based our relationships in trust and respect and a partnership," explained. The 48-year-old Sainte-Foy, Quebec says hes made sure that his return to Montreal will be focused on getting two points for his Avalanche and that Tuesdays game isnt about him. "I was trying to not think too much about it," said Roy. "I tried to have a simple approach to this game. I dont try to put myself ahead of the team. Its not about me, its about them. They deserve the credit for our success and theyre reason for why we are where we are." Any enmity that lingered after Roys acrimonious exit from the Canadiens in 1995 is long gone, says the four-time Stanley Cup-winner. "It didnt really last very long for me," said Roy. "Its been behind me for a long time, but it takes two to dance sometimes." With his number retired in 2008 and his participation in the teams centennial ceremony the following year, Roy credits Canadiens fans for welcoming him back with open arms, citing calls for him to coach the team in 2012 prior to the re-hiring of Michel Therrien. "It was nice to see that the past was behind us and we could move on," said Roy. "For the ego, it feels good." The Habs host the Avalanche on Tuesday at 7:30pm et. Catch all of the action live on TSN Canadiens or listen on TSN Radio 690. Adrian Clayborn Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. Trent Brown Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-112-patriots-jeremy-hill-jersey.aspx .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center.ST. LOUIS - Martin Brodeur felt very comfortable skating onto the ice in his new St. Louis Blues equipment.After 21 years playing for the New Jersey Devils, St. Louis was at the top of his list when he became a free agent after last season.I think for me, looking at teams, it was the most similar what Im used to, what Ive played throughout my career in New Jersey, Brodeur said Friday. It just happened a couple days ago. Im definitely looking forward to this challenge and see where thats going to bring us.Brodeur wasnt ready to call it a career at 42 after the Devils chose not to re-sign him. But he didnt get any offers until Blues general manager Doug Armstrong called Brodeurs agent on Tuesday after goalie Brian Elliott sustained a lower-body injury in the Blues 3-2 shootout loss to the Ottawa Senators. Elliott is on injured-reserve and is week to week.Brodeur, who leads the NHL in wins (688), games played (1,259), losses (394) and shutouts (124), took part in the morning skate Friday with the Blues, who will face the Edmonton Oilers.It was good. It was fun to get back out there for sure, Brodeur said. Its been a while. It was a good tempo for me. I know its only a morning skate ... cant wait to see Monday.Armstrong made it clear there are no guarantees for the future Hall of Famer, though.Hes going to practice with us for the better part of a week and then I would say well make a determination, Armstrong said. Hell find out where hes at and well have a chance to work with him and make a decision on whether well move forward with a contract orr not. Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey. (Brodeur) wants to play, and hes kept himself in good conditioning, Armstrong said. Hes been skating in New Jersey.Brodeur has been skating with Scott Gomez, a former teammate looking for work. Hes coming off a season in which he was 19-14-6 with a 2.51 goals-against average and .901 save percentage, low numbers by his career marks of 2.24 GAA and .912 save percentage.It was a tough year last year for me, Brodeur said. I felt really good playing the games but didnt get really the chance to play the way Im used to playing in New Jersey and rightfully so with Cory Schneider being there. They needed to put him in some games and lock him into a long-term contract. For me, it was important to get out of the way.Brodeur should feel comfortable playing for coach Ken Hitchcock. They spent three Winter Olympics and the 2004 World Cup of Hockey together.He looks good, Hitchcock said. Well get a better test on Monday and Tuesday when we put him in a full practice. ... Well see how he feels physically after we put him through the grind that you get in game-like situations.If the Blues offer Brodeur a contract, he wont just be a mentor for young goalies Jake Allen, who will be the starter for the immediate future, and Jordan Binnington, who was recalled from the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League.I dont need to lean on him, Hitchcock said of Brodeur. I just need to play him. If he says Im good to go, and we need games ... (Elliott) is going to be out, and if he says I can play, Im putting him in ... bottom line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz