Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 186 mal aufgerufen
 Admin Informationen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

12.04.2019 08:47
was changed to Krug. Zitat · Antworten

THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Johnny Gaudreau Jersey . Langer matched Bryant at 6-under 66 at The Woodlands Country Club. Langer won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. The 56-year-old German player won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title and has 20 straight under-par rounds. The birdie streak tied Dan Forsmans 2009 tournament record. "You want to keep going," Langer said. "I was sad the day was over. I wouldve liked to try a few more holes to make a few more birdies." Bryant won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open last year for his lone victory on the 50-and-over tour. He rebounded from a bogey on the par-5 13th with three straight birdies. "I felt like it was a real anomaly, but then to hit a really good iron shot and salvage the bogey was pretty big," he said. "That kept my spirits up." Defending champion Esteban Toledo was a stroke back. Last year, he became the first Mexican winner in Champions Tour history, beating Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff. "I just have to get used to the position where Im at," Toledo said. "Im not scared. Ive played on the tour against Tiger in front of 50,000 people. Maybe more than that. Im not afraid to lose. I might lose but Im not afraid." Toledo, who moved to The Woodlands after last years tournament, said he is still in a whirlwind from that win. "To be honest with you, I cant believe I see my pictures on those little badges," he said. "Its funny to me. Ive never seen anything like that. It kind of got me going." Woodlands resident Jeff Maggert, Fred Funk and Joe Daley shot 68. Maggert won in Mississippi in March in his first start on the 50-and-over tour. Funk won the 2012 event and the 1992 Houston Open on the course. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner and a former University of Houston player, had a 69. He won in March in Newport Beach, Calif. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Jarome Iginla Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/doug-gilmour-hockey-jersey/ .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.BOSTON -- Torey Krug became an instant favourite in Boston when he was called up during last years playoffs and had four goals in the first five NHL post-season games of his career. After a quick start this season, with six goals in about a month, the 22-year-old defenceman slowed down and was scoreless for 11 straight games. In the first period Saturday against Winnipeg, he had a giveaway in the Bruins zone that helped the Jets take a 1-0 lead. "Thats frustrating," said Krug, who assisted on the tying goal and then scored twice to lead Boston to a 4-1 victory. "Its all about putting it into the past and forgetting about it." Daniel Paille also scored for Boston, and Tuukka Rask made 36 saves for the Bruins before they embark on a three-game California trip. Dustin Byfuglien scored and Ondrej Pavelec stopped 25 shots for Winnipeg. The Jets have lost two in a row since bringing a three-game winning streak into the new year. Byfuglien gave the Jets the lead midway through the first period after Krug failed to clear the zone. But Boston tied it when Krug coasted in from the blue line and found Paille on the other side of the crease for quick redirect. The Bruins took the lead 3 minutes into the second when Krug wristed one through traffic and made it 3-1 four minutes later when he put another wrist shot on net and it was redirected past the goalie by Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba. "He handled himself well. He played well. When hes on top of his game, offensively, he makes things happen," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Just a few times its about him making safe plays. Thats a part of his game hes working on."t; Krug, who got a stick in the face on his final shift and had two cuts on his lip to show for it, said he was hoping that the first goal would have been tipped in by Justin Florek, who was making his NHL debut. Miikka Kiprusoff Jersey. The second one was first credited to Carl Soderberg before it was changed to Krug. "Any time you cant contribute the way you were before, it can be frustrating," Krug said. Bruins defenceman Adam McQuaid said it was nice to see Krug contributing goals again. "The guys capable of doing it," he said. "It brings an element to our D corps that we need." Boston made it 4-1 when Reilly Smith cleaned up after Brad Marchands shot got past Pavelec. There were three fights in the game, with Zdeno Chara matching up against Chris Thorburn in the first period, followed 2 seconds later by Matt Fraser and James Wright. McQuaid fought with former Bruin Mark Stuart in the third period. "It was an opportunity for me to do something during the game early on, so I was trying to get into it," Thorburn said. "But any time you can get Chara off the ice too, a guy of his calibre, thats also a plus." Notes: The Bruins recalled Florek from Providence of the AHL on an emergency basis for the game. It was his NHL debut. ... It was Juliens 500th game as Bruins coach. He also coached the Montreal Canadiens and New Jersey Devils before coming to Boston in 2007. ... The U.S. womens Olympic hockey team attended the game and received a standing ovation and "U-S-A!" chant during the second period. ... The Atlanta/Winnipeg franchise has lost 12 straight in Boston. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz