Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 156 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

03.04.2019 02:55
f, before losing by five. Eddy was the driving force Zitat · Antworten

TORONTO -- Casey Janssen doesnt have a date circled on his calendar for his return to the Toronto Blue Jays lineup. Nike Air Max Rebajas . The Toronto closer is dealing with a left abdominal/lower back problem that sent him to the disabled list March 30, the eve of the Jays season opener. "Its just a day-by-day thing," Janssen said Saturday of his return. He says he plans to push as hard as he can go, but does not want to set a rigid timeline that might lead to disappointment -- or headlines. "We dont want to get ahead of ourselves," he explained. "We dont want to have dates where either I or you (media) guys or anyone else wants to have as a deadline or a certain date, where if I dont make it that day then its breaking news or something like that." Coming after a pre-season that saw him pitch just three innings as he protected his shoulder, it all means that Janssen is a long way off from where he hoped to be. "Im starting to trust it a lot more," he said of the problem oblique muscle. "Im starting to be a lot more active on it. The recovery is quicker, I guess. If Im active on it, within a few hours it (the discomfort) is probably gone. You wake up with a fresh start every day which is nice. "Ive just got to continue to progress. The further we get away from that Montreal date, the healthier its going to get." The Montreal date was the late March finale to the Toronto pre-season. Janssen felt something as he was warming up to go in against the New York Mets, but didnt think it was anything more than a "tight something." "Never did I imagine Id be sitting here in late April having not thrown a pitch," he said. The days after, however, he knew it was something more than tightness. Janssen is slated to throw a bullpen session Sunday, with another planned a few days later. A rehab assignment in the minors will follow. He has already had one of those shut down mid-month when it was determined he needed further rest. "I cant wait to throw (the bullpen session), Im excited," he said. "Hopefully theres no looking back." As frustrated as he is by the inactivity, the 32-year-old right-hander understands patience is needed. "Being in the position where I pitch in a game, youve got to be good," he said. "You dont want to let the team down by figuring it out up here. "So I want to be clicking once I get up here ... At the end of the day, my arms got to be able to bounce back, do the things Im asked to do here and then also have my side tested enough where, the same thing, Im not getting special treatment when Im ready." Janssen, who converted 34-of-36 save opportunities last season. says he only feels the injury occasionally in his day-to-day life. But given the importance of the bodys trunk to throwing, it is like Kryptonite to a pitcher. "Theres no injury thats fun," he said. "This one seems to take lot more time, even when theres no extreme pain." Sergio Santos has assumed the role of closer in Janssens absence. Air Max Baratas Online . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. Air Max Baratas Outlet . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. http://www.airmaxespanabaratas.es/ . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts.Durham, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Following an 11-day layoff, the Duke Blue Devils get back to work on Monday evening, as they play host to the Elon Phoenix in a non-conference matchup at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Mike Krzyzewskis Blue Devils are a flawless 8-0 on the season and have a couple of marquee victories under their belt already, topping Michigan State (81-71) back on Nov. 18 and most recently, dispatching top-five foe Wisconsin (80-70) in Madison on Dec. 3 as part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Making things even more daunting for Elon is the fact that Duke has won an NCAA-best 113 straight games at home against non-conference opponents. Matt Mathenys Phoenix are hovering just over the .500 mark at 5-4. The team has eclipsed the 100-point mark in two of its last three games, but had a three-game win streak snapped with a 78-73 road loss at Missouri last week. This game marks the second leg of a four-game road trip for Elon which will travel to UNC Greensboro and Kennesaw State before the Christmas holiday. Duke holds a 16-5 edge in the all-time series with Elon and has won six straight meetings, including an 86-48 rout last year on New Years Eve. The Phoenix are shooting a modest .434 from the floor overall, but are averaging almost eight 3-pointers per game and 14 made free throws, resulting in a strong scoring average of 77.9 ppg. Luke Eddy has started just two of the nine games thus far, but has shot the ball extremely well (.545 overall, .500 from 3-point range) leading to a team-best 13.6 ppg. Tanner Samson is a close second in the scoring column at 13.3 ppg thanks mostly to his ability to knock down the 3-pointer. The 6-foot-4 Samson is shooting .442 from long range and is responsible for 34 of the teams 71 ttreys on the year. Air Max Outlet España. Elijah Bryant has come off the bench in every game, but is a key contributor with 11.4 ppg. The Phoenix trailed by as many as 19 points to Missouri last time out, but came roaring back to within one point in the second half, before losing by five. Eddy was the driving force in the comeback bid and finished with a game- high 27 points, going 8-of-15 from the floor and 8-of-8 from the free-throw line. Kevin Blake added 14 points and Samson finished with 10 for Elon, which shot just .358 from the floor overall. The Blue Devils dont find themselves playing from behind often, as they have been the squad putting opponents away with big runs. In the double-digit road win at Wisconsin last time out, Duke had four players finish in double figures, led by freshman point guard Tyus Jones 22 points. Junior Rasheed Sulaimon added 14 points off the bench while freshman Jahlil Okafor and senior Quinn Cook finished things off with 13 points apiece. Duke is getting it done at both ends of the court and as a result, boasts of the nations second-best scoring margin at a hefty +28.6. The team has been highly efficient offensively, ranking third nationally in both scoring (89.1 ppg) and field-goal percentage (.539), while also living comfortably in terms of rebounding (+8.8) and turnover (+4.8) margins. Okafor came into the season as the nations top recruit and has certainly lived up to his billing. The young 7-footer is shooting a scorching .646 from the floor and is averaging 17.1 points and 7.6 rebounds per game. Cook is next in line at 15.3 ppg and tops the team with 23 3-pointers to date. Freshmen Justise Winslow (12.0 ppg) and Jones (10.5 ppg, 5.8 apg) have made immediate impacts as well. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz