Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 164 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

26.03.2019 02:17
process. If people would have seen me my Zitat · Antworten

HAMILTON - Bo Levi Mitchell and the Calgary Stampeders continued their winning ways against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Basketball Shoes Canada Sale . Mitchell had a TD pass and ran for another as Calgary defeated Hamilton 30-20 on Saturday afternoon for its sixth straight win and 10th in 11 games versus the Ticats. But a timely injury and boost from the defence helped the Stamps regain a share of top spot in the West Division. Drew Tates three-yard TD run with 33 seconds remaining cemented the Calgary win, to the dismay of the Ron Joyce Stadium gathering of 6,500 that was energized by a spirited Hamilton comeback. Tates touchdown was set by a Jamar Wall interception of Ticats quarterback Jeremiah Masoli, who had replaced injured starter Dan LeFevour. "Thats the kind of defence they are, bend but dont break," Mitchell said. "They give us the ball in good field position all the time. "For them to come up and make a huge play at the end to win it and not put it all on the offence to make the play was great." But LeFevours departure was as big as Walls interception. LeFevour pulled Hamilton to within 20-17 just 16 seconds into the fourth with a 21-yard TD strike to Bakari Grant. But he suffered a suspected left knee injury while scrambling and it was Masoli who came on after Rene Paredes 38-yard field goal at 5:11 boosted Calgarys lead to 23-17. Justin Medlocks 32-yard field goal at 9:11 made it a three-point game. LeFevour finished 21-of-30 passing for 282 yards and two TDs while adding 42 yards rushing. Masoli completed 7-of-10 attempts for 68 yards with the costly interception. "Obviously the game shifted when they had to make a quarterback change," Calgary head coach/GM John Hufnagel said. "I dont have an official update (on LeFevour) so I dont want to speculate," Ticats head coach/GM Kent Austin said. "It doesnt look good but well see. "The guys are frustrated. They play hard but weve got to play clean especially early in the game. Were digging too big of holes right now that were trying to overcome. Were not a good enough football team to overcome a deficit like that right now." Mitchell was a workmanlike 19-of-27 passing for 271 yards while adding 33 yards rushing on four carries. But the units workhorse was Hugh Charles, who ran for 102 yards on 14 carries in his first start with Calgary. Charles is the Stamps fifth different tailback this season after injuries to Canadians Jon Cornish and Matt Walter and internationals Jock Sanders and Martell Mallett. "Man, I love watching him play," Mitchell said of Charles. "Hughs one of those guys when he sees it he hits it running and hes fast. "He was a huge factor in the win." Calgary (6-1) moved into a tie with the Edmonton Eskimos (6-1) atop the West Division on a wet, blustery afternoon. Hamilton (1-6) suffered its third straight loss and dropped to 0-6 versus West Division teams. Its lone victory was a 33-23 home decision over Ottawa on July 26. After the game, Hamiltons dressing room door stayed closed longer than normal because of a players/coaches meeting. The Ticats are off until Sept. 1 when they host arch-rival Toronto at Tim Hortons Field and defensive lineman Brian Bulcke said the theme of the meeting was very simple. "No eyes down," he said. "Everyone is looking to come back after the bye week and its a brand new season for us coming into Tim Hortons Field and were going to act like it. "Conditioning and mental discipline, those two things will be corrected." Bulcke said losing LeFevour is a huge setback but something the youthful Ticats can rally around and learn from. "That was brutal," he said. "But were a young team so adversity is great for us." Jeff Fuller had Calgarys other touchdown. Paredes booted the converts and three field goals. Erik Harris scored Hamiltons other touchdown. Medlock kicked the converts and two field goals. Mitchell wasted little time staking Calgary to a 17-7 half-time lead, hitting Fuller on a six-yard TD strike at 11:50 of the second after a 74-yard completion to West put the Stampeders at the Hamilton six-yard line. It came after Medlock missed from 47 yards kicking into a brisk wind that the visitors took out to their 30-yard line. It was a wide-open first half, with both offences moving the ball, combining for 506 total yards (263 for Calgary, 243 for Hamilton). Mitchell was 14-of-19 passing for 202 yards and a TD while LeFevour finished 14-of-21 for 194 yards with a touchdown and interceptions. Mitchell opened the scoring with a 14-yard TD run at 8:02 of the first to cap a smart 11-play, 93-yards on Calgarys first possession. LeFevour countered with a 55-yard touchdown pass to Harris, a linebacker, at 9:57 before Paredes booted a 19-yard field goal the second time the Stampeders had the ball. NOTES — Harris also had an interception and sack for Hamilton . . . Veteran slotback Nik Lewis was again a scratch for Calgary . . . With running back C.J. Gable (foot) on the injured list, Mossis Madu started for Hamilton . . . Calgary defensive end Ben DAguilar made his return to McMaster, where he played collegiately . . . This marks the 10th straight year Calgary has started a season at .500 or better through its first six games. No other CFL team has a streak longer than three years . . . With last weeks 103-yard rushing performance against B.C., LeFevour became the first CFL quarterback since Nealon Green in 02 to record two 100-yard rushing games in the same season. Cheap Basketball Shoes Canada .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Cheap Basketball Shoes Online Store Canada . Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players. http://www.cheapbasketballshoescanada.com/ . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster.BEREA, Ohio - On one knee and far from the action, quarterback Johnny Manziel leaned on his orange helmet and watched. This is his new position. As Browns starter Brian Hoyer worked with Clevelands first-team offence during 11-on-11 drills Thursday, Manziel, for now relegated to the second string, observed from the side. He took mental notes as he waited for his turn. This rookie has been no sensation. Hes not ready to start. Meet Johnny Backup. Failing to make any magic happen in his first two NFL preseason games and unable to close the gap enough to beat out Hoyer, Manziel will begin the season as Clevelands No. 2 quarterback, matching his uniform number. Its not a major surprise given hes had to learn a complex offence and he entered training camp behind Hoyer. But Manziels inability to leap-frog Hoyer, a journeyman who has made four career starts and is coming off knee surgery, shows the jump from college to pros is gargantuan — even for Johnny Football. "Obviously I didnt want this to be the outcome," Manziel said. "But at the same time, I didnt necessarily feel I was ready, I felt like there were steps that I needed to take, and I need to take, to get better." Manziel has shown flashes, just not enough. Still, the Browns have seen promise in him, and Manziels immense fan base now has members inside Clevelands locker room. "We got arguably the best No. 2 in the NFL," said wide receiver Nate Burleson. "Im a Johnny Football fan. Not only was I a fan before he got here, but now hes family because we play for the same team. Ill always be in his corner." Manziel has improved in recent weeks. Hes got a much better grasp on offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans playbook and its tongue-twisting verbiage; some plays contain 17 words. Hes made better decisions with the ball, and hes won over some skeptical teammates with a solid work ethic and humble attitude. Trouble is, Manziel may have damaged his chances to win the starting job before camp with his well-documented partying. The photos of Manziel chugging champagne while floating on an inflatable swan, talking into a phone made of money, and rolling a dollar bill in a bathroom brought him unwanted attention. The Browns were privately concerned about Manziels behaviour and warned him about it. He obliged, but had two recent missteps: being late for a team meeting and flipping his middle finger at the Redskins sideline Monday night on national TV.. Discount Basketball Shoes Canada. The gesture, relatively harmless compared to other things than go on during a game, may have reinforced the belief of coach Mike Pettine and his staff that Manziel wasnt prepared mentally or physically to face the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sept. 7. Sitting and waiting is nothing new for Manziel. He was so far behind when he got to Texas A&M that the Aggies redshirted him as a freshman. It wasnt long, though, before he was the big man on campus and quickly the biggest name in college football, a one-man scrambling highlights machine. Manziel, who has completed 14 of 27 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown, said nothing has surprised him so far. "Its exactly what I thought it would be," he said. "I knew it would be a big step, a big learning process. If people would have seen me my first year at A&M they wouldve said no way this kid could get to where Im at today. People dont understand that my first year-and-a-half at A&M I was terrible. "I just continued to try and get better, learn the playbook, got more comfortable around everybody, around the coaches with the system, and then good things happened for me." Pettine said there wont be a "leash" on Hoyer, who will get an opportunity to take the job and run with it. But the Browns difficult early schedule — theyll host New Orleans and Baltimore after facing the Steelers — could make things interesting if theyre 0-3 or 1-2 at the bye week. Manziel isnt the first prominent rookie to take a back seat in Year 1. Hell find his path, and knowing Manziel, it wont be a straight one. "You dont have to come in from your first day of your rookie season and play right away," he said. "Theres no exact guideline to how this process works with young quarterbacks. For me, I need to continue to do what I need to do to get better as a football player, get smarter and learn more, control what I can control and everything will work out fine for me." NOTES: Pettine plans to play his starters most of the first half against St. Louis on Saturday. Pettine is also leaning toward his starters playing in the exhibition finale against Chicago. ... Pettine said WR Josh Gordons pending NFL suspension has weighed on the Pro Bowler. "He wants to get on with it and move forward," Pettine said. "Just being in limbo for so long, it can be draining." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz