Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

21.01.2020 04:27
A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most Zitat · Antworten

ST. Reggie White Super Bowl Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The free-fall is over for the Tampa Bay Rays. Erik Bedard struck out eight in six innings and the Rays stopped a 10-game losing streak by beating the Seattle Mariners 4-0 Friday night. The skid tied Boston for the longest in the majors this season. The Red Sox dropped 10 straight from May 15-25, with Tampa Bay handing them the last three losses in the streak. This was the Rays first victory since then. "The music is back on in the clubhouse after the game," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Its good to hear the music. Its a good first game to start hopefully getting us back in the right direction." Bedard (3-4) scattered four hits and walked one in ending a three-start losing streak. Jake McGee, Joel Peralta and Grant Balfour, who gave up a ninth-inning single, all went one inning to complete a five-hitter. "Its way more fun winning," Bedard said. "We celebrated, and hopefully we do that tomorrow, too." After Jose Molina got his first RBI this season on a fourth-inning sacrifice fly, Tampa Bay went ahead 3-0 in the fifth on an RBI bunt single by Desmond Jennings and Yunel Escobars run-scoring single off Chris Young (5-3). Young gave up three runs, seven hits and five walks over five innings for the Mariners, who had their five-game winning streak snapped. "This is one of those days we didnt play very well on either side of the baseball and those things happen," manager Lloyd McClendon said. The Rays loaded the bases with two outs in the second, but failed score when Molina popped out to shortstop Brad Miller. Dating to last season, it was Molinas 100th consecutive at-bat, including 87 this year, without an RBI. Kevin Kiermaier doubled and went to third on a wild pitch in the fourth before Molina ended a stretch of 19 scoreless innings by Seattle pitchers with his sac fly. "I play for the team," Molina said. "I dont play for myself. To help the team to get that run in, and get the win, Im happy with it." Bedard worked out of a second-and-third, no-out jam in the third by striking out Miller, James Jones and Michael Saunders. Saunders left after three innings due to a sore right shoulder. "He hurt it on deck swinging," McClendon said. "Hopefully hell be OK in a day or two." NOTES: The Rays on Saturday will honour the life of senior adviser Don Zimmer, who died Wednesday night at 83. "I got up (on Thursdays off day) and getting ready to go to the track, and I realized Zim was not picking me up," said McClendon, who played on the 1989 Chicago Cubs NL East championship team managed by Zimmer. "Zim and I have been going to the track for the last eight, nine years. Ill miss that. Zim was an institution. He was certainly a mentor to me." ... The Mariners will salute Yankees SS Derek Jeter in a pregame ceremony before Tuesday nights game. Jeter is retiring after this season. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (elbow) and C Ryan Hanigan (hamstring) are scheduled to start minor league rehab assignments Saturday with Class-A Charlotte. Hellickson hopes to be back before the All-Star break, and Hanigan could return next week. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton (left shoulder inflammation) could resume playing catch Monday. Bart Starr Super Bowl Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Davante Adams Super Bowl Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Jamaal-williams-packers-jersey/ . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena.IRVING, Texas -- For years, Tony Romos defenders have answered his penchant for costly late-game mistakes with a rhetorical question: What would the Dallas Cowboys do without him? It appears they will find out in their fourth playoffs-or-bust season finale against an NFC East rival since 2008 -- and their first elimination game without Romo in 10 years. Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Danny White, the last longtime Dallas starter who failed to meet Super Bowl expectations, challenges anyone to come up with a current quarterback who could do better in Romos situation. And hes not kidding. "Name whoever you want," said White, who lost three straight NFC championship games in the 1980s and lost his job to Gary Hogeboom. "I dont care if its Tom Brady, if its Peyton Manning, if its Aaron Rodgers. I can make an argument for Tony getting better results than anybody else could get." Romo has the same support from Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on down, which is why the question of whether hes going to play against the Eagles is the hottest topic of the week in the NFL now that the Packers have said Rodgers will return from an seven-game absence for a similar winner-take-all battle for the NFC North title against Chicago. Maybe the Cowboys are trying to keep the Eagles guessing when it comes to Romo, who injured his back during a 24-23 win over Washington that included a fourth-down touchdown pass to DeMarco Murray in the final 2 minutes. Or maybe the Cowboys just cant bring themselves to believe the franchise leader in touchdown passes -- ahead of Troy Aikman, White and Roger Staubach -- is going to miss the game that decides whether they get a playoff game at their $1.2 billion stadium or go home early for the fourth straight season. One things for sure. The confidence of his teammates wasnt shaken after Romos latest crushing error -- an interception that let the Packers finish a rally from a 23-point ddeficit in a 37-36 win two weeks ago. Blake Martinez Super Bowl Jersey. Never mind that Romo is 1-6 in elimination games -- three losses in the playoffs and three in season finales against NFC East rivals with the division title and a playoff spot on the line, including the past two years against the New York Giants and Washington. Romo, whose only playoff win was against Philadelphia in the 2009 season, ruined the last chance for a rally against the Redskins last season with an interception late in the fourth quarter. "Everything we are and we have accomplished over the last few years, that you believe in and you hold on to, is because of him," said tight end Jason Witten, the franchise leader in catches who came into the league with Romo in 2003. "What he creates week in and week out, day in and day out, I dont think you look at a couple of plays and determine. I think that would be foolish for anybody to do that." Jones unwavering support for Romo -- backed by the off-season signing of a six-year, $108 million contract extension with more guaranteed money than Super Bowl winner Joe Flacco -- could get a little tricky if Orton leads an improbable win against the Eagles. Philadelphia jumped from a 2 1/2-point favourite to a 6 1/2-point pick after news of the Romo injury broke. The Cowboys obviously arent worried about those implications at the moment. Theyre simply trying to tell the world they can beat the high-scoring Eagles without the guy who carries the label of the quarterback who cant win the big one, or keeps finding ways to lose it. "Tony is our guy but weve got to move ahead and go from there," receiver Dez Bryant said. "For us, we believe in our quarterbacks. I dont think its going to be much of a big issue for us." Romo didnt practice Wednesday or Thursday, and coach Jason Garrett said he wasnt involved in many meetings either. He missed his regular weekly media session Thursday and hasnt been seen during the open portion of practice or in the locker room. And yet, the Cowboys just cant seem to let go. "I think weve gotten used to him kind of limping around and finding a way and somehow, some way, Wednesday rolls around and hes back out there," Witten said. "I think we all believed that would be the case." It wasnt, so maybe now the world will find out what the Cowboys can do without him. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz