Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

21.01.2020 04:18
in Tampa after being left off the initial Zitat · Antworten

If Martin St. Detroit Red Wings Shirts . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards. When asked Wednesday about his name surfacing in trade rumours ahead of the Mar. 5 NHL trade deadline, St. Louis told reporters: "Ive had conversations with Steve (Yzerman) about my future with the team and Ill leave it at that." St. Louis has been rumoured to be unhappy in Tampa after being left off the initial 2014 Team Canada Olympic roster by Yzerman - general manager of both the Lightning and Team Canada. St. Louis was later named to the team as Steven Stamkos injury replacement. "Out of respect for my teammates I think thats all Im going to say about that," St. Louis continued. "Im not going to get into answering this question every day." Yzerman also declined to give any details on the speculation. "Im not going to comment on trade rumors in this situation or any situation," he said. "Thats just the way it is." Appearing in five games with Team Canada at the Sochi Games, St. Louis was held pointless in Team Canadas gold medal effort. St. Louis, in the third season of a four-year deal he signed with the Lightning prior to the 2010-2011 season worth an average annual value of $5.625 million, is the Lightnings leader in both goals (25) and points (56) this season. Originally undrafted, St. Louis has fought his way to a long and productive NHL career, scoring 365 goals and 603 assissts in 1,037 career games with the Lightning and Calgary Flames. A six-time NHL All-Star, St. Louis is the reigning Art Ross Trophy-winner for most points in the 2012-13 NHL season. He has twice won the Art Ross, his previous win coming in the 2003-04 season in which he also won the Hart Memorial Trophy and Lester B. Pearson Awards for Most Valuable Player as voted by the Professional Hockey Writers Association and the NHL players, respectively. St. Louis won a Stanley Cup with the Lightning in 2004 and has won the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy as the NHLs Most Gentlemanly Player in three of the past four NHL seasons. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.CALGARY -- It was an Olympic heroes welcome for the unlikeliest of heroes at Calgary International Airport Tuesday. Gilmore Junio stepped aside to let Denny Morrison race the 1,000 metres at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and watched his teammate deliver a silver for Canadas first speedskating medal in Sochi and follow that up with a bronze in the 1,500. But the homecoming in Calgary was all about Junio. One sign read "Gilmore for PM" while another said "Gilmore Junio won gold in the hearts of Canada". "Im pretty surprised and it definitely caught me off guard," said a beaming Junio with Morrison at his side. "When we made the decision within our team it was just such an easy decision to let him skate because he was skating so well. "This was really pleasant surprise. You see this on TV for the hockey players and stuff like that and I never thought Id be walking into one these. Its all because of him," he said with a nod to Morrison. "He makes me look good so Ill ride his coattails for a bit." Morrison, with his silver and bronze medals hanging around his neck, added to Junios accolades. "Its pretty neat how much attention this has gotten and this guy is one of the greatest guys in the world," he said. "He does things like this all the time and this is just another one of those things that Gilmore would do. Fake Red Wings Jerseys. " Junios parents, Gino and Julie, were taken aback by the attention. "Actually we were just thinking to wait outside in the cell parking lot and I had texted him when youre done, text me and Ill pick you up," Gino said with a laugh. "We didnt really expect this. We were overwhelmed with the signs of support for him. This is amazing." Kelly Murray travelled from Red Deer, Alta., to show off her "Gilbert for PM" sign. "Its because what he did for the country was pretty special. Theres not a lot of people who would do that," she said. "He must have put the country first ahead of his own ambitions." Junio still has his ambitions and refused a request from a photographer to reach over and touch Morrisons silver medal. "Ive said I wont touch Dennys medal until Ive got my own. Thats kind of a hockey player mentality where you dont touch the Stanley Cup until you get it," he said. "But from what Ive seen it looks pretty good." Morrison is hoping to share in a future medal ceremony with his teammate. "If it all works out to the very best therell be a team sprint event in 2018 and we can be on the same team and win together that way." ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz