Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

21.01.2020 04:15
I also have how many wins or loses tied Zitat · Antworten

Since 2001, I have been charting the turnover margin of teams in the CFL. Doug Winslow . It was an exercise to track how a turnover affected a teams win-loss percentage. I wanted to have the facts for the players and it is something I have done every season since. Back in those days we didnt have the luxury of having a league CFL stats guru like Steve Daniel to provide us with a lot of the weekly stats, so it was up to me and an excel spreadsheet. Not my strength. Lets see how the turnover margin this season has stacked up for the League. Each week I chart the number of turnovers, the turnover margin and whether a team wins or loses the game. So I can say how many times a team had three turnovers, or how many times they finished with a plus turnover margin. I also have how many wins or loses tied into those stats. Lets start with the premise that each team has a 50% chance of winning each game played. Now add the turnover margin percentages and you have an indication of your ability to win or lose based on turnover margin. Lets review what Turnover Margin is defined as, it is the combination of takeaways (fumbles, turnovers on downs, interceptions) and giveaways (fumbles, turnovers on downs, interceptions) a team has in a game. There have been eight games where a team finished with a +1 turnover margin, conversely the other team finished with a -1 turnover margin. Teams with +1 TO margin won five games and lost three for a 63% winning percentage. That is an increase of 13% from the 50% we started with. Conversely the team that lost the turnover margin has a decrease of 13% or a 37% chance of winning when finishing -1 in turnover margin. Lets look at the stats for the season so far. Turnover Margin Times in 2014 Record Winning % +6 1 1-0 100 +4 4 4-0 100 +3 6 6-0 100 +2 11 10-1 91 +1 8 5-3 63 Even 6 3-3 50 -1 8 3-5 37 -2 11 1-10 9 -3 6 0-6 0 -4 4 0-4 0 -6 1 0-1 0 Some observations: - Teams winning the turnover margin have a 88% winning percentage this season. (+38%) - +3 or greater gives you a 100% winning percentage this year. (+50%) - You will have a very hard time winning a football game with -2 or more turnover margin. You will have a 13% chance of winning. - Teams that are losing the turnover margin are having a harder chance of winning this season because of the superb play of the defenses in the league and the lack of offensive output. You must make your opportunities with the football count with points scored. - Hamilton is the only team to lose a game while winning the turnover margin by 2 or more. They lost 29-36 at BC and only scored one TD in the game with a +2 margin. - Only two teams have won games when they lost the Turnover Margin. - The Lions have done it once and the Bombers have done it 3 times. The Bombers have done a great job of finding ways to win football games and find other ways to score when their offense falters. They were -1 vs. Ottawa this season but had a kickoff return for a TD to help them win the game. They were -1 vs. Montreal and scored two defensive touchdowns to win the game. They were -1 vs. Hamilton this year and were able to win the game by 1 point 27-26. As we continue to watch the season unfold, teams that continue to win the turnover margin will continue to win the football games at a high level. Brian Bonner . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. George Tuttle . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/rip-king-jersey-for-sale/ . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir.PHOENIX -- The double-point guard backcourt got off to a fast start for the Phoenix Suns and sent Jeff Hornacek away a winner in his first game as an NBA coach. Goran Dragic scored 26 points and Eric Bledsoe added 22, leading the Phoenix Suns to a 104-91 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers Wednesday night. "We always thought that was an advantage, having those two guys," Hornacek said. "One guy is not going, we put the other guy in the pick and roll. Obviously, they both played great." The Suns Miles Plumlee, who scored a total of 13 points in 55 minutes on the court as a rookie for Indiana last season, had 18 points and 15 rebounds in his first NBA start. "Things kind of went my way to begin," he said, "and the confidence just kept going." P.J. Tucker also scored 18, all but two in the second half, for Phoenix. Damian Lillard scored 32 points, including 6 of 12 3-pointers, for the Trail Blazers. LaMarcus Aldridge added 28. "They came out and they kind of shocked us," Lillard said. "They played at a real fast pace and their guards finished some tough shots. "They kind of got us out of position with that pace they played at. It was tough to guard them and it wasnt a help that we got off to a slow offensive start." Portland fell behind by 16 in the first half and 17 in the second before getting within five with 3:15 left. Lillard made his final 3 of the night, then after a Phoenix turnover Robin Lopez made one of two free throws to cut Phoenixs lead to 96-91, but Dragic made a pair of jumpers and the Suns pulled away, scoring the final eight points of the game. "I got a little worried there when it got down to five, especially with a young team to see how they react," Hornacek said, "but they made a couple of nice stops. That is key for us. When we get tops, we are able to fast break." Dragic and Bledsoe combined for 48 points, 15 assists and 13 rebounds. "He had it going, I had it going and whoever was closest to the ball was going to get it," Bledssoe said. Henry Thomas. Phoenix has just four players from last seasons 25-57 team. Bledsoe came in the trade that sent Jared Dudley to the Los Angeles Clippers. Plumlee was part of the Luis Scola trade with Indiana. The Suns used an early 14-2 run to go up 25-12. A goaltending call on Dragics layup after a Portland turnover made it 29-15. Gerald Greens 17-footer for the first basket of the second quarter gave Phoenix a 32-16 lead. Lillard finished the quarter with three straight 3s, the last at the buzzer, in a 9-2 spurt that reduced the Suns advantage to 50-46 at the break. Portland cut it to 52-51 on Nicolas Batums basket with 9:54 left in the third quarter, but 3s by Channing Frye and Dragic ignited a 12-0 run, with all five Suns players scoring, to increase the lead to 64-51 on Bledsoes layup after Fryes steal. Consecutive baskets by Marcus Morris gave Phoenix its biggest lead, 81-64, with 1:01 left in the third. Dragic was called for a foul on Dorell Wrights 3-point attempt with 5.4 seconds left in the quarter. Wright made all three, so Phoenix was up 81-69 entering the fourth. "All the things that weve been working on, we had a setback today," Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "Transition defence, we were slow reacting to that. Their guards did a good job of penetrating and we gave up too many shots at the end." Frye got the start because Markieff Morris was suspended for the game for throwing an elbow at Serge Ibaka in a preseason game. Frye missed all of last season because of an enlarged heart. He was in foul trouble much of the night and finished with seven points. Notes: Frye hit the Suns first 3-pointer of the season in the third quarter after they had missed their first nine. ... Portland will be without first-round draft pick C.J. McCollum for several weeks after he underwent foot surgery. The Blazers other first-round pick, Allen Crabbe, did not play. ... Plumlees career high at Duke was 19 points. ... Portland plays at Denver on Friday, then plays its home opener Saturday against San Antonio. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz