Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
liny195 Offline

interessiert

20.01.2020 04:15
Former San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers Zitat · Antworten

defensive tackle Quinton Dial announced his retirement from the NFL in a post on his instagram account Thursday night.“I want to thank the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers for the opportunity that you gave a country boy from a small town in Alabama when no one else would. To the fans Womens Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , thanks for the countless memories that have made the last five years something special,” Dial wrote.Dial was a fifth-round pick of the 49ers in 2013 and would appear in 46 games with 34 starts during his four years with the team. He spent one year with the Green Bay Packers in 2017 where he appeared in 13 games with two starts. He did not play in the league last season.Dial has totaled 145 tackles with 4.5 sacks and five passes defended during his five years in the NFL.“I’ve faced a lot of injuries throughout my career and I feel it is in my best interest to hang up the cleats and pursue another career,” Dial continued. “I am excited about what the future holds for my family and I. Again, thank you all for the countless support over the years! I will miss all of you guys! #TeamDialOut” Big additions are a theme here, as the Packers’ new safeties combine with young corners to give this group a very high ceiling." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShareTweetShareSharePackers’ young secondary is among the most underrated units in the NFLWisconsin-USA TODAY NETWORKThe safeties are almost all new. The cornerbacks are largely the same. But that combination of new arrivals and development of young players gives the Green Bay Packers’ secondary a chance to be a very good unit in 2019, and some people around the NFL are beginning to take notice as OTAs are set to begin on Monday.This week Womens Brett Favre Jersey , Danny Kelly of The Ringer listed the seven most underrated position groups in the NFL, and the Packers’ secondary was one of the highlights of the list. In a sense, Kelly is looking at the potential ceiling for these units compared to their wider expectations and finds that this gap is massive for the Packers’ defensive backs: “Put together, Green Bay has amassed one of the most talented, versatile, and high-upside secondaries in the NFL.”The projected safety duo of Adrian Amos and first-round pick Darnell Savage Davon House Jersey White , Jr. appears to be a perfect set of complements for each other on the back end. Although the initial analysis suggests that Amos will be more of the in-the-box safety while Savage will play a center field role, that’s not how they must line up. Both players are capable of playing in any safety alignment, while Savage has plenty of slot corner experience as well. Ultimately, though, it is Amos’ ability to always reliably carry out his assignment that should allow Savage to roam more freely and hunt out big plays.That versatility will be critical for the Packers on the back end this season. After all, Mike Pettine loves to disguise pressure on the quarterback as well as hide his coverage schemes Kyler Fackrell Jersey White , something that these players should help him do. As Kelly notes, this year’s group of safeties “should give (Pettine) the ability to deploy his safety group in any number of schemes or coverage looks—and should augment his ability to send blitzes from everywhere on the field.”Then there’s the cornerback group. Admittedly, optimism among Packers fans about the position is centered around the development of young talent. Sure, Tramon Williams is a steadying presence and will likely contribute in the slot a fair amount, but it is the top-end talent and swagger of Jaire Alexander that will lead this group on the field. A full offseason of development on man coverage should help Josh Jackson as well, and for Kevin King http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-justin-vogel-jersey , it’s all about staying healthy rather than worrying about development. Kelly didn’t even get a chance to dig deeper into the depth chart either, where Tony Brown projects as a physical, athletic number five cornerback and Ka’Dar Hollman brings exceptional speed and tenacity to the table.Adding the Packers’ defensive backfield to a list of units that includes the 49ers’ defensive line (with new additions Nick Bosa and Dee Ford), the Colts’ receivers (which added Parris Campbell and Devin Funchess) and the Falcons’ offensive line (first-round picks in Chris Lindstrom and Kaleb McGary) shows that big additions are a theme here. These groups all have received significant investments from their GMs this offseason, and are looking for big steps forward in 2019. Here’s hoping that the Packers’ secondary stays healthy, because if they do — and if the revamped pass rush in front of them does as well — this defense could get very good very quickly.

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz