Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Beschwerden
wh3171 Offline

Vollzeitflieger, 200 Postings sind bereits erreicht

20.01.2020 04:05
last Friday at San Francisco after Zitat · Antworten

CHICAGO -- Hyun-Jin Ryu is trying to get back on the mound as soon as possible. Breeland Speaks Super Bowl Jersey . If that happens to be in a playoff game for the Los Angeles Dodgers, so be it. Ryu had a cortisone shot on Monday to address inflammation in his shoulder and hopes to begin a throwing program this weekend. The 27-year-old left-hander was removed from his start last Friday at San Francisco after just one inning. "I feel a lot better than when I first felt the pain, obviously," Ryu said before Los Angeles 14-5 victory at the Chicago Cubs on Friday. "Just preparing to come back soon, this is my goal. "Ive been working out obviously without throwing and hurting my shoulder even further. But right now, this is the direction and I cant really say when I foresee myself to come back." Ryu is a key part of the rotation for Los Angeles, which is looking for its second straight NL West title. Entering Fridays game at the Cubs, the Dodgers had a 2 1/2-game lead over second-place San Francisco. Los Angeles clinched a playoff spot when Milwaukee lost 4-2 at Pittsburgh on Friday night. Ryu is 14-7 with a 3.38 ERA in 26 starts after he won 14 games in his first season a year ago. Manager Don Mattingly said its too early to tell when Ryu might return to the rotation, and the pitcher said he will be just fine if his next start comes in the playoffs. "If I am healthy enough to pitch, I can pitch any game," he said through a translator. Ryu also went on the disabled list in May with shoulder inflammation, but he thinks he will be able to return more quickly this time because of the shot. Ryus simple delivery also could accelerate his return to the mound. "That makes me feel a little better. Once he doesnt feel pain and starts throwing, hes pretty much ready," Mattingly said. Derrick Thomas Super Bowl Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Larry Johnson Super Bowl Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Khalen-saunders-chiefs-jersey/ . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival.PATERSON, N.J. -- A former rookie linebacker for the Cleveland Browns has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and other charges in New Jersey. Ausar Walcott was arraigned Thursday in Paterson, N.J. He is accused of punching Derek Jones in the side of the head outside The Palace Gentlemens Club in Passaic early Sunday. A prosecutor says Jones is in a medically induced coma at a New York hoospital, where hes listed in critical condition. Travis Kelce Super Bowl Jersey. The 23-year-old Walcott is being represented by a public defender while he attempts to hire an attorney. He is being held on $500,000 bail. The case will now go to a grand jury. Walcott, who played for the University of Virginia, was signed by the Browns on May 13 following a tryout. The team released him Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Infos zum Thema Fluglärm unter liesing.fluglaerm.at                   Beschwerdemail-Expresslink  Beschwerde.fluglaerm.at
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz